July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Then and Now

HarryPotterMovie As you know, the final Harry Potter movie comes out on Friday, July 15. Of course, I am going to see it, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (rated PG-13) will be a bittersweet experience. As the day gets closer, I am thinking more and more over the last ten years of watching these movies, watching my favorite characters grow up and change.

Remember Daniel Radcliffe when he was so tiny?! Isn’t it so strange to see Hogwarts all demolished like that in the final movie?

How do you feel about the Harry Potter movies ending? Leave a Comment.

Images © 2011 Warner Bros. Ent.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.

1. haydenrocks10

I saw that movie, and it is absoloutly tramendous!! I loved that movie, It was kinda hard to understand at times, but I just thought back to the book, and then, I got it!
    So, my point is, if you haven’t read the book, you might not fully understand the movie, but, you can try!

2. angelipod3

I love the Harry Potter books! I read them all last year in like a month or two, got 7 of them for my B-day, and got the last one on the day it was released. I really enjoyed reading them. But at the end of the series some of my questions were answered and some of the ansewers remain a mystery.

3. Mo

I soooooo hope JKR writes an eighth book!! I love the harry potter books, movies, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, EVERYTHING!! I wish it would NEVER END!! P.S. I loved the last movie!!

4. musiciangoat1

I LOVE Harry Potter and i was so sad to see it go. I have read all the books and seen all the movies. They are all great. I was excited to see the end but sad at the same time.

5. Vampirethor7

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!The best series i know is coming to an end!!!!!
    The movie is the last thing we will ever see!!!!I just hope that nobody forgets about this series because i wont.

6. Onyxfairy5

I cant believe george dies!!! or was it fred? o well omg! its so sad! i cant balieve its actually over i mean its like the only movie that kept the wotld on the edges of thier seats for the next 2 come i think all the actors deserve the oscars and MORE!

7. angrybear17

i hate it that harry potter is ending!the move was auswome and i even went to the premiere in London,England!!!