July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Then and Now

HarryPotterMovie As you know, the final Harry Potter movie comes out on Friday, July 15. Of course, I am going to see it, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (rated PG-13) will be a bittersweet experience. As the day gets closer, I am thinking more and more over the last ten years of watching these movies, watching my favorite characters grow up and change.

Remember Daniel Radcliffe when he was so tiny?! Isn’t it so strange to see Hogwarts all demolished like that in the final movie?

How do you feel about the Harry Potter movies ending? Leave a Comment.

Images © 2011 Warner Bros. Ent.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.

1. Elayna

I think they should make a new series of harry potter but about his kids !!!!!!!!!!!! and the weasleys of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

2. Sophie

I cried four times once when neville spoke once when fred died once when hermione was crying and once at the very end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am soooooooooooo sad they are all over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. K

Im sad to its like when you read the books and watch the movies it just becomes a part of you, and when it ends its like that part of you dies and only recovers alittle when you read the books/watch the movies again… then it dies again :,( like whrilwindblue2 I also cried when Fred died… Dobby to.

4. butterflypurple129

OMG!! This was the best movie ever!! I am so sad that it all has to end. I was a little disapointed about the ending though, it was different than in the books. The actors did a great job!

5. fairybeliver8

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    HARRY POTTER!!!!!!! its the best movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

6. dragonflyaqua12

I LOVED the movie but I don’t want the movies to end. They were all so good but now there won’t be anymore Harry, Ron, and Hermoine on T.V or in theaters.

7. Katie

OMG!!! The movie was amazing! It was so sad to see it finally end though. All of the actors did a magnificent job!! I love Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Lauren

OMG i LUV HARRY POTTER MOVIES!!!!!!!!!! i saw the movie and im going 2 c it again!that was the BEST movie made. i wish the series would keep going.:(

9. indigocreative2

harry potter… is such an amazing series of books/ movies. Who Agrees? Everyone should have the chance 2 read it.I just watched the second on 4 fun.

10. confidentcrest3

every time i watch a sieris i always get this imponded feeling….yea i watched it yesterday i will still get that feeling when i am reminded of the movie/book….and i still need to finish the books im only in the begning of year 4….so i’ll have that feeling for a loooonnnng time and then when im done i’ll probly have it weeks after

11. confidentcrest3

i watched it yesterday and i DID cry when i found out fred professer lupin and his wife die…..i didn’t know that they had a son….his name is Remuse the ending was kind wierd but i loved it all the same

12. I<3prt2!!

I LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HARRY!!!!! HE IS THE BEST AND I NEVER WANTED HIM TO END!!!!! I CRIED AT THE MIDNITE SHOWING!!!! I LOVE U HARRY!!!!!!!!!

13. awesomemonkey5

I wasn’t much interested into the books, but the movies were always entertaining. If i’m looking for a good movie, Harry potter is the first on my list!

14. IsisDark1

Like you said it’s bittersweet BUT as soon as the new one is on dvd I’m getting the special edition of every one. And a boxed set of the books

15. hihihhihhihiihhiiiii

haha i lov the one when the little boy was spitting up slugs gross but entertainging haha not really but no offece it was just gross :P P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. to cool for no one

i saw all of the awsome series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!