July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Then and Now

HarryPotterMovie As you know, the final Harry Potter movie comes out on Friday, July 15. Of course, I am going to see it, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (rated PG-13) will be a bittersweet experience. As the day gets closer, I am thinking more and more over the last ten years of watching these movies, watching my favorite characters grow up and change.

Remember Daniel Radcliffe when he was so tiny?! Isn’t it so strange to see Hogwarts all demolished like that in the final movie?

How do you feel about the Harry Potter movies ending? Leave a Comment.

Images © 2011 Warner Bros. Ent.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.

1. cyclopszeus1

Im gonna say what everyone else was saying im sad its over but it had to happen eventually(im sad to say)but the movie was fantastic it had to end though imagine a never ending series(think about it hard) it wont work anyway i love yhis series books movies and more goodbye rupert danny and emma

2. Lily

I’m so sad, cuz that mean’s there will be no more good moives about wizards to come out…well, at least we still have books. *tear*

3. S8910

Harry Potter, you rock the whole Universe!
    I hope J.K. Rowling makes another few books about Harry as an adult.Moovies too, OF COURSE!
    ^_^

4. no1chocolategateau

I hope J.K Rowling writes more. I’m going today to watch it. I don’t want the series to end!

5. autumnapplebelly

I saw HP7 part 2 at midnight with two of my friends. It was an amazing movie, but there were a few things that were different from the book. It’s weird because I was waiting for the movie to come out all summer, and now it’s over. Right now I feel a bit sad.
    Harry Potter is amazing, and he will never be forgotten.

6. Shanna

i LOVE Harry Potter The last movie ever coming out feels like the end of my life! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER BOOK J.K. Rowling!!!!!!!!!

7. justaprincess

Harry Potter is a legacy… he, along with Ron, Hermione, Voldemort and all the rest will live on for eternity…

8. miniartemis

I live in Switzerland and HP has already come out in french on Wednesday!! Plus it’s pg-12 here (don’t ask me why!)so I can go and watch it!!
    Unfortunately, I didn’t know that so I didn’t go to the premiere!! Awwww! But anyway, I’ll be going next week!! For all of those who are going to the world premiere, Have Fun!!

9. S8910

Im sooooooo sad. I read all the books and watched all the movies besides this one. I will cry when I watch this one cuz there are alot of people who die in this one.
    Harry Potter Rocks

10. Dolpin.Castle.

Gosh,i cant wait to see Harryp.and the deathly hollows Part 2,! if i enoyedpart 1, i have to enjoy part2!!!

11. GREENKOALA39

MORE THAN QUADRUPLE TRIPLEY AWESOMELY QUINTOPLY EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!! But I am also tragically sad about ****SPOILER****!!!!!!!!! F7467ED7 minus the numbers.
    And I am also really really sad about the series ending. Again. Nothing so exciting to look forward to. :`(

12. irene18

I JUST FOUND OUT I’M GOING TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!! OH MY GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!

13. heatwavecyclops1

I am sooooo sad!they were the best books in the world.but now there in a nother side coming out!!!!!

14. GNOletsgo1

It’s so awesome, because when we’re all old we can tell our kids (who naturally have been forced to read Harry Potter, duh) that we lived when these books were released and the last, epic movie was released! :D

15. Cheyanne

I love Harry Potter’s books and the movie.It is going to be so sad when they choose thier seperate parts of their life maybe even away from each other.They might be sad too, because they might not see each other anymore. They probably aren’t going to work together anymore but one day if they do work together the movie or show would great because they make a great team.They are three of the worlds greatest British actors.