July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Then and Now

HarryPotterMovie As you know, the final Harry Potter movie comes out on Friday, July 15. Of course, I am going to see it, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (rated PG-13) will be a bittersweet experience. As the day gets closer, I am thinking more and more over the last ten years of watching these movies, watching my favorite characters grow up and change.

Remember Daniel Radcliffe when he was so tiny?! Isn’t it so strange to see Hogwarts all demolished like that in the final movie?

How do you feel about the Harry Potter movies ending? Leave a Comment.

Images © 2011 Warner Bros. Ent.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.

1. cat

why does harry potter have to stop it’s just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!

2. cat

Nooooo why do they have to stop the books and movies. This is the best series ever. I will never forget harry potter.

3. BubblyAthena3

This is just………amazing. I mean 10 years and it all ends. I’m so excited yet so sad. P.S I’m gonna see the midnight premiere of it in Imax 3D

4. stonefairy

I’m happy but sad. It’ll be awesome though. I’m going at midnight tonight!!! Can’t wait but I’m sorry this is the last movie.

5. bluemuffins

its gonna be sad that harry potter is gonna be over but at least voldemort is defeated once and for all.anyway, i can’t wait to see the movie and i love Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!

6. percy and harry fan

I’m dying to see the movie!! 1 day left!!! EVERYONE WATCH LARRY KING LIVE FRIDAY AT 8 for exclusive Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 scenes! I’m not advertising! LOL
    I’m sad the movies and books are officially ending :(

7. Lunagal

I have such mixed emotions about it. It’s been a part of my own life for more than half of it, so it’s rather quite sad. But I am happy to see how it ends– on the screen this time. Thank you to everyone from Harry Potter– I will truly truly miss you, and of course, to J.K.Rowling. I’m going to cry so badly…

8. iloveharrypotter009

I’m also going to be pretty sad about it all ending. But I’m still excited to see the movie!! :)

9. StarMagic

I am a big big fan of Harry Potter, have almost all of the books except one and watched all the movies except Deathly Hallows. I wish there could be more. I can read and watch it over and over again. : )

10. beastlybasilisk4

I totally love Harry Potter and am anxious to watch this epic movie.
    I even got a Deathly Hallows shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Megan

I just can’t beilieve the movies are ending so soon, it feels like we just met Harry and the story had just started to unfold:(

12. mermaidprincess2

We are very lucky people, ya know why? ‘Cause…WE ARE LIVING IN THE TIME OF HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. thalia grace

i have the movies the lego game a lego set and wand glasses and clock i would have asked my mom if i could c it at midnight but she has work but im seeding a cout down clock 2 my friends and watching all the movies

14. athenaangel64

i cant believe the series is ending. im soooo excited but i know ill be crushed. GO HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way thanks for the london premeire vidio

15. trixie m

i cant wait!!no seriously!!wow!!!wow!!emma watson is looking wierd!! and if any of the HP stars are reading this,well i just wanna say,u guys did a great job!!im not a big fan but honestly,i like the harry potter theme!!
    cheers

16. coolchicken3

It’s sad .Those were my my favourite books! I wish there were more movies/books. There should one called The Potter family.

17. baseballdragon9

Harry Potter Rocks!!! I read all the books when I was 8 and have all the movies. I’m really exited to see the new movie but it kinda stinks its the last one.