July 25, 2011

Create a Caption: Kittehs!

Createacaption If you know me even a little bit, you know I love cats! Seriously, I just can't get enough of them, especially kittens!  Check out these two little guys. What do you think they're saying?

Caption9
I think one on the left is trying to cheer up the one on the right, saying, "Turn that frown upside down!"

What do YOU think they are saying? Leave your captions in the Comments.

Flickr photo by eleaf

1. werewolfcat5

I think the one on the left has nothing to do so it’s lonely and the one on the right is having a better time.

2. dolphinbrain37

CAT#1:HEY WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD AND PET MY BELLY
    CAT#2:I AM BORED AND THIS KITTY IS VERY ANNOYING WITH HIS HAPPINESS UGHH

3. lauren r

the one on the left is thinking “hahahahahaha who knew a cat would get som mad aftr getting tickled,”
    on the right the cats saying”hey tikkkkled meeeeeee”

4. jenna

Right: BLOOD! BLOOD!
    Left: Must hold on a little longer….. help! Huhhh… (last breath of life) LOL XD friend me!

5. dizzyferret

The kitten on the left is saying”I can’t believe Jake dumped me!”, and the one on the right is saying,”Cheer up Kate.Mia told me that his second cousin is visiting and he’s reeeeaaaallllyyyy cute!”

6. coolgirl1112

i know i already posted but i got a better one lol ok here it gose
    leftcat:Dont worry be happy!(smiles)
    rightcat:what huu ok what ever.
    leftcat:yaaa!(huge smiles)SMILE FOR THE CAMREA! :D lol

7. BlueJade24

Left might say”COME ON BUD!I will fall off this kitty house for you:(“ANd the Right might say”Ha,So funny.”But the Rught is lieing :(

8. b

i think that it is a little bit boring but add a little activity into it to make it fun yes i am in the fifth garde and i do know how to spell prominent ,guitar and glourious yes!!!!!

9. Bee

Kitten Left: Come on, sis, smile pretty for the press!
    Kitten Right: No way, this kitty’s gotta have her beauty sleep- and didn’t I lock the door a few minutes ago??