July 25, 2011

Create a Caption: Kittehs!

Posted by at 3:49 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Createacaption If you know me even a little bit, you know I love cats! Seriously, I just can't get enough of them, especially kittens!  Check out these two little guys. What do you think they're saying?

Caption9
I think one on the left is trying to cheer up the one on the right, saying, "Turn that frown upside down!"

What do YOU think they are saying? Leave your captions in the Comments.

Flickr photo by eleaf

1. sushicatluver(srry i don't wanna use my real name or user name)

KITTEN NO.1 I’M THE ANGEL ‘ROUND HERE
    KITTEN NO. 2 DOES THAT MAKE ME THE DEVIL?

1. bulldogangel92

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That could totally win

(: (: (: (: (:

2. DribbleDee

DUN DUN DUN!
    Kitten 1- HEHHEHEHEHE…I think I drank to much caffeine.SO HYPER PAL.
    Kitten 2- Your annoying me..Oh but your tail…ish so fluffed. I’m just gonna..*Yawn* sleep here…

3. artisticcat88

Gray cat with yellow eyes:Pss don’t look into my brothers red eyes he will turn you into stone
    White cat with red eyes:(dose evil laugh)

4. Composing Cobra

Cat #1: Everything is sunshine and rainbows, hahahahahahaha!
    Cat #2: Hahaha, yuk yuk yuk! I have fangs, and I know how to use them!!

5. PINKCHERRIES68

awesome LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE LETS GET IT STARTED HEY LOOK IM DOING GYMNASTICS WE GOT TO BE FIT BECAUSE WERE JUST GETTING STARTED THIS THIS IS FUN MABYE OUR NEXT MOVIE CAN BE THE CAT HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ))))

6. beeflying22

I LOVE ADORABLE CATS AND DOGS!BUT I ALSO FUNNY,ADORABLE ANIMALS ESPECIALLY ZOO ANIMALS!I HAVE NEVER HAVE SEEN THESE ANIMALS ACT SO WEIRD!I KEEP SAYING “ANIMALS”!WHATS GOING ON WITH ME HERE?!AND WHY AM I ACTING SO CRAZY?!oh.maybe because OF THE CUTE,CRAZY,DARN,ANIMALS!!!!!!

7. eliza

kitten 1: HA HA LOOK AT ME TAKE A PICTURE!!!!
    kitten 2:seriously do you have to do that every time the human comes in ?? get a grip she only took the picture the first time.

8. AgentButterfly

Kitten on the right: Maybe if i be still he will leave me alone
    Kitten On the left: Yeah this is the life

9. D

I think the one that’s on the left is saying help me you pushed me out of bed once again and the one on the right is saying yeah you were taking up space

10. nosehappy2

I think the one one the left just keeps talking and talking and the one on the right is just like
    BE QUIET!!!

11. Carson

“This tail doesn’t taste so great” 1 on right says. “That’s ’cause I forgot to wash it after rolling around in the dirt!” 1 on the left says.

12. EMILY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! “TWO HEADED CAT!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13. Jadeprincess3

the one on the left is obviously saying “CHECK IT OUT!!!”
    and the one on the right is like “meh…”

14. BlackFire79

“Wow upside down is really a new demention” says the one on the left.On the right the cat says “I’m fine this way”.

15. morningjungle1

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. werewolfcat5

I think the one on the left has nothing to do so it’s lonely and the one on the right is having a better time.

17. dolphinbrain37

CAT#1:HEY WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD AND PET MY BELLY
    CAT#2:I AM BORED AND THIS KITTY IS VERY ANNOYING WITH HIS HAPPINESS UGHH

18. lauren r

the one on the left is thinking “hahahahahaha who knew a cat would get som mad aftr getting tickled,”
    on the right the cats saying”hey tikkkkled meeeeeee”

19. jenna

Right: BLOOD! BLOOD!
    Left: Must hold on a little longer….. help! Huhhh… (last breath of life) LOL XD friend me!

20. dizzyferret

The kitten on the left is saying”I can’t believe Jake dumped me!”, and the one on the right is saying,”Cheer up Kate.Mia told me that his second cousin is visiting and he’s reeeeaaaallllyyyy cute!”

21. coolgirl1112

i know i already posted but i got a better one lol ok here it gose
    leftcat:Dont worry be happy!(smiles)
    rightcat:what huu ok what ever.
    leftcat:yaaa!(huge smiles)SMILE FOR THE CAMREA! :D lol

22. BlueJade24

Left might say”COME ON BUD!I will fall off this kitty house for you:(“ANd the Right might say”Ha,So funny.”But the Rught is lieing :(

23. b

i think that it is a little bit boring but add a little activity into it to make it fun yes i am in the fifth garde and i do know how to spell prominent ,guitar and glourious yes!!!!!

24. Bee

Kitten Left: Come on, sis, smile pretty for the press!
    Kitten Right: No way, this kitty’s gotta have her beauty sleep- and didn’t I lock the door a few minutes ago??

25. Ley56

I think the upside down one is saying “I am Rachel! I’m going to save the world from the nasty yeerks! and the bored one is saying

26. Allegra

I only appear to be normal, want some of my peaches a la brains???No? Fine more for me!!!
    LOL, I am so weird(that wasn’t a catch phrase:))

27. zionm

I think the cat on the right is saying ‘what a show off he always gets attention’.I think the cat on the left is saying cheer up the camera’s looking.

28. EMERALDKIWI4

right kitten- move out of the spot light
    left kitten- i dont think so. (turns and smiles for the camera.)

29. Lordofawesomeness

The cat version of harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 2!
    Don’t the white one looke like Voldemort a little?

30. mia

they are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Cheerfulheart15

Right: MMM! Since i’m mad, I’ll give you the most Evil eye I can. HA!
    Left: Look at me! i’m the COOLEST EVA!

32. kaykay112

Cat on the left: Dude come hang
    Cat on the right: The bloods already in my eyes I don’t need it rushing to my head
    (hmmm not really funny, oh well)
    kaykay112

33. twilightbastion3

Left: Help! I’m going to fall!
    Right: Not again! This is the 15th time this week. I’m going to get on here with Katie instead.
    Left: Help!

34. cheeseburgerchateau1

dont let go of my tail, I’m going to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!!!!!

35. bob

those cats r sooooo cute i like the one that is upside down and the other one is like whate the heck is he doing why is he upside down

36. redwolf31

white one on the right: (Sigh) I have to spend time with my weird cousin instead of relaxing.
    white on the left: Ooooooh! Everything’s upside down!

37. Jynxx

Kitteh noomba 1: Why is da woom upside down?
    Kitteh numba two: *sighs* Were you into the catnip again?

38. Sara

Right: Your tail is soft and fluffy. I wonder how it tastes like…………
    Left: Hey, that’s my tail you’re talking about! And I love looking at my reflection in this camera.

39. Little Miss Smiles

The one on the right is saying,” (sigh) I wish Tom would quit doing that on my cat toy for once.” The one on the left is saying,”Wheeeeeee!!!”

40. ButterFlyAqua136

One is scary the one with red eyes.But I think the white one is saying like be sweet! And the gray one is saying always be cheerfula nd be happy!

41. SilverFairy1

right one: ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA…… HA HA HA
    Left one: Why does mommy always act like this… why…?

42. Pigmagenta1

Kitten No. 1: AAARGH!! A VAMPIRE CAT IS TRYING TO EAT MY TAILLL!
    Kitten No. 2: I’m not a vampire! I’m just, uh, really pale and have red eyes.
    BEWARE THE VAMPIRE KITTEN OF DEATH!!!

43. patrick

Is the cat on the right about to explode or something???? Also I think that the cats are saying come on your being hey stop ahhhh!

44. celebratingglad1

i have 2 cats and if I buy it for my 2 cats they would probaly like it and want to never stop playing it

45. google2cute

if i had two cats and that play thing they would probaulay do that but i have one cat and he is tiny