Usually authors don't get their titles just right on their first try. Instead, it takes a lot of thought and editing to get a title just right. But what if a writer decided to go with a slightly different title for your favorite book? Here's a game called Book Titles in Other Words, where we give you the titles of some famous books with slightly different phrasing and you have to figure out what the actual title is.
Here's an example, the clue is: Miniature Females
Give up? The answer is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott! Now here are 10 more titles for you to decipher.
- Journal of a Cowardly Child: The Grotesque Facts
- The Exploits of Major Long-Johns
- The Toddler Recliners Society
- Utter Dairy Products and Perish (Hint: A book in the Goosebumps series)
- The Starving Contests
- The Electricity Burglar
- To the United States
- The Sultan's Cipher (Hint: A book in the 39 Clues Series)
- Harold Planter and the Two Quarters Hemoglobin Royalty
Now get those thinking caps out and post your answers in the Comments below! Check back next week for the answers.