June 27, 2011

Summer Writing Prompt: Tongue Twisters!

Posted by at 3:28 am in Summer, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_generic WRITING PROMPT: SUMMER TONGUE TWISTERS

Howdy Splotters! Are you a fan of tongue twisters like the good old-fashioned “She sells sea shells by the seashore?” Well, I was thinking since summer is here, it would be fun to do some non-traditional tongue twisters – with a summer twist. For example. . .

Justin Bieber bakes brownies by the beach. (Say that fast three times!)

Can you think of any wacky themed tongue twisters? Write yours in the Comments below. Bonus points if you use a celebrity name.

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. adorablemonkey6

Avril lavingne actully likes apples and ally ants! (say 5 times fast!)
    here is a nother one!!! cary underwood counts camers and cocanuts!! (3 times)

2. bearblue90

i love toungh twisters.
    who can say this three times purple peter piper picked a purple peck of purple pepers

3. dragondolphin23

I feel a feel a funny feel. A funny feel I feel. If you feel the feel I feel. I’ll feel the feel you feel!
    Now try saying that 2 times fast or even more! say 1 if you love it! say 2 if you don’t! Say 3 if you could say it! say 4 if you couldn’t say it!

4. uniquegorilla1

I’ll put he tounge twisters (they are capitalized)in a story:
    I was playing with my TOY BOAT when SHE, SALLY SHIVERS SOLD SQUISHY,SWISHY, SOUP SALADS. i went to buy a bowl when a KLEPTOMANIAC FROM CAIRO passed by.

5. Andrea

Kate carefully conserves carrot cakes. If, Kate Middleton doesn’t count as a celebrity, then here’s another one. Mitchel Musso muches munkins monthly.

6. polarbearcute3

betty bought butter but the butter was bitter so betty bought better butter to make the butter better!
    - i know its complicated but try your best!

7. dolphincheerful11

kei$ha went to sea to see what she could see but all that she could see was the bottom of the deep blue sea[say that 5 times]

8. amethystarms5

i love tongue twisters so that looks like a good book. i also love the justin bieber tongue twister!