Word Puzzle WOW!
OK, Superstars, in the Word Puzzle post from a couple weeks ago, I asked for 6-letter words and you guys blew me away!! A lot of you found a lot of 6-letter words, but some of you found 7-letter words, 8-letter words, 9-letter words, and even more!
So congrats go to the first people to post the words. I am only including words posted by June 1, so I apologize if you posted your Comment after June 1, or if I missed your words. You guys found a kasmillion gajillion words! I couldn't get through them all! I'm going to make the next Word Puzzle harder for sure.
PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS
- Readingfan700Athena: person, simple, slacks, tracks, closed, preens, clamps, cramps, steals, snails
- Adam: sandal
- AquaOcean25: candle, Monday
- VampireSurprise1: reason, season
- spaghetti: Jasons (I'm not sure this deserves credit, but I'll give it to you this time.)
- Shakespeareplay: romance
- CrimsonCat5: snipers
- Kendall: Kendall
- ReadingRules30: recycle, pickles
- FashionExcited2: pimples
- PurpleLadybug9: creates, created
- Lily Luna: martial, deathly
- ShinyClock35: staircase
- Chrysanthemum98: manticore
- cool club surfer: champions
- Anna: Aphrodite
- owlgirl: practices, airplanes
- Liviana: assonance
- ComputingScience1: permalink
- Starrninjarawr: tornadoes, elections
- DolphinEmerald13: companions
- CerberusDog3: mascarpone
- Bastclimning1: Clementine
- Andrea: Scholastic
- PegasusAthena1: salamander
- Carly: manslayers
- GNOLetsgo1: cardiomyopathy
Wow! Thanks everybody for playing along. If you have a STACKS Profile, sign in and read your special Shout-Out from me. And GNOLetsgo1 gets a SUPER special Shout-Out for finding the longest word!