1. kangaroocandy6

Cant wait!!!!! i already subscribed 2 it! Biggest Hp fan EVA!!!!!!!!
    HEDWIG LIVES!!!!!!!
    ~ Biggestt HP fan, like bigger than J.K herself!
    P.S Fans… nevER lose that awesome enthuseeeasim

2. cooliololo12

OMG! I AM THE BIGGEST HARRY POTTER FAN IN THE WORLD! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. hermes11

I can not wait! I have read all the books and all of the movies except for the last part of the 7th. Follow the owl!!

4. Wedapople123

J K Rowling… where ever you are,I want to tell you, I absolutely love you and Harry Potter!! I have all the books, read them all 10,000,000 times, and watched all the movies. I am so HP’s biggest fan!

5. Zoe

I love Harry Potter. I’m like your biggest fan. I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Wedapople123

I am definitely Harry Potter and J K Rowling’s biggest fan. Can’t wait till July 31. Pottermore is definitely gonna be cool!

7. harry is awesome

i am in love with harry potter my cousins have crushes on bill and charlie weasly i have a crush on siurs black i have watched all the movies and read all the books please j.k.r. do another book on harrys kids or somthing

8. macy79358

you are the most amazing writer ever!!!!!! cant wait for pottermore and also plz plz with sugar and cherries on top write another book everyone everywhere will be greatful!!

9. amanda

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING TO MISS THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10. jaredglop6

i’ve read the whole series and going to see the last movie this saturday thamks j.k rowling for giving me the best reading experiance ever

11. Onyxfairy5

EEEEK! i cant w8 J. K. Rowling is so super talented and i just cant bear to not have another classic to read! I’ve already read all 7 books and the 2 extra ones and I’m about to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. I’m totally going to follow the owl alongside many others!

12. greeneyes29

Jk rowling, i have read the harry potter series 3 times in a row i luv your books!!!! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!! i want to be an author as good as you