June 22, 2011

Fall Books Preview

Posted by at 4:27 am in Reads, Sneak Peek | Permalink

SneakPeek OK, I know the school year is over and you are looking forward to having a great summer. Hopefully you have piles and piles of good books to keep you occupied. But I am here today with a preview of the absolute coolest books coming out this fall that you will not want to miss! Mark your calendars because I’m talking new books by Rick Riordan, Gordon Korman, Brian Selznick, and Jeff Kinney!! Read on to find out more. . .

39Clues_medusa
The 39 Clues: The Medusa Plot by Gordon Korman
August 30, 2011
A new enemy. An even deadlier challenge. The 39 Clues continues in series 2, Cahills vs. Vespers. Read the Prologue.

Wonderstruck Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
September 13, 2011
Ben longs for the father he has never known. Rose is obsessed with a famous actress. When Ben discovers a puzzling clue, and Rose reads an enticing headline in the newspaper, both children set out alone on quests to find what they are missing. If you liked The Invention of Hugo Cabret, you will love Wonderstruck! Watch a video preview.

Neptune Heroes of Olympus #2: The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
October 4, 2011
In another camp, miles away from Camp Half-Blood, a new camper has shown up and appears to be the son of Neptune, god of the sea. . . Read the first chapter.

Wimpy6 Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney
November 15, 2011
The Heffley family is stuck indoors during a blizzard. But will they weather the storm?

Now when you go back to school, you will be in the know and ready to read the best, newest books! Leave a Comment and tell us which books you are most excited about!

1. vanya

iread the book called the BONE series i’m reading the fourth one know it is a graphic it is kind of fnny but it is a nice book i think you should read it . Have a great time reading it.

2. cerberusdog3

I CAN’T wait for the Son of Neptune to come out it dose not come out untill October 4 i can not wight

3. zaria

i really dislike dairy of a wimpy kid i just dont like them
    you poeple out there who does like them that is your opiona but i know i dont like it in i never will bye lol
    love you got that

4. pegasusathena1

Read the preview. Dying to read the rest of the book! Hope the rest of it is as good as the first chapter!( I know it will be)

5. ninjadragon99

AAAHHHH!!!!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR RICK RIORDAN’S NEW BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting for that one since The Lost Hero came out!!!! EEEPPP!!!!!!! OCTOBER! HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!!!!!! :D

6. pegasusathena1

Can’t wait for the Son of Neptune to come out. I have been counting down the months till fall. Just a few more!!!!!!!!

7. mintchocolatechip100

I’m not sure if I’ll read Wonderstruck, but I’m totally reading the other ones. Can’t wait for the son of Neptune! And Rick Riordan better not end it in a cliffhanger again!!!

8. amberheart25

I love 39 clues and me and one of my best friends Justin, read the whole series together! we discussed the characters and told each other about the books! it made me relize that i loved those books!

9. Shalini

They all look pretty cool. I am reading the 39 Clues series and I love it. I also love Rick Riordan books, even though I haven’t started the Heroes of Olympus series. I also love the Diary of a Wimpy kid series. As for ‘Wonderstruck’ I think it would be cool to try something new! I LOVE READING.

10. ashi1

Right!I’m waiting for the Son of Neptune and The Medusa Plot!And I’ve already read the prolouge on their websites!

11. Andrea

I’m so excited about Diary of the Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever! I’ve read all the diary of the Wimpy Kid books and I’m always anxious for new ones!

12. student12

wow.. great advice!! i will defenitly use some of this advice for my reading, right now i am currently reading an amazing summer romance book from the series ” the summer i became pretty” i am reading the second book of the series i believe, the book from the series i am currently reading is “it wouldnt be summer with out you” it is the best book i have ever read in my entire lifetime and i recomend the series to students from maybe at the range of 13 years of age and older.. but it is a wonderful romantic book and i love reading it.. i find it very hard to stop reading hen im so into the book. it is completely amazing

13. j

Son of Neptune and the Medusa Plot look SOOOO good! I didn’t know they were coming out with a 6th Wimpy Kid Diary. Can’t wait to read them!

14. crimsonbreaking2

wow ican’t wait to see cars2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and icant waitfor summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. techie9

I am most excited for Diary of a Wimpy Kid! I also can’t wait for Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules to come out on DVD! haven’t seen it yet