June 22, 2011

Fall Books Preview

Posted by at 4:27 am in Reads, Sneak Peek | Permalink

SneakPeek OK, I know the school year is over and you are looking forward to having a great summer. Hopefully you have piles and piles of good books to keep you occupied. But I am here today with a preview of the absolute coolest books coming out this fall that you will not want to miss! Mark your calendars because I’m talking new books by Rick Riordan, Gordon Korman, Brian Selznick, and Jeff Kinney!! Read on to find out more. . .

39Clues_medusa The 39 Clues: The Medusa Plot by Gordon Korman
August 30, 2011
A new enemy. An even deadlier challenge. The 39 Clues continues in series 2, Cahills vs. Vespers. Read the Prologue.

Wonderstruck Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
September 13, 2011
Ben longs for the father he has never known. Rose is obsessed with a famous actress. When Ben discovers a puzzling clue, and Rose reads an enticing headline in the newspaper, both children set out alone on quests to find what they are missing. If you liked The Invention of Hugo Cabret, you will love Wonderstruck!

Neptune Heroes of Olympus #2: The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
October 4, 2011
In another camp, miles away from Camp Half-Blood, a new camper has shown up and appears to be the son of Neptune, god of the sea. . . Read the first chapter.

Wimpy6 Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney
November 15, 2011
The Heffley family is stuck indoors during a blizzard. But will they weather the storm?

Now when you go back to school, you will be in the know and ready to read the best, newest books! Leave a Comment and tell us which books you are most excited about!

1. cnahk

Im reading the daughters of the moon(12+) series and finishing the looking glass wars.I recomend them both for teens.

2. redwolf31

OMG! I can’t wait until Son of Neptune and The Medusa Plot come out! The others seem interesting too but T39C and the HOO are my fav. series!

3. yellowhobo123

i also want to read the 39 clues. rick riordan wrote the first one so they should be awesome!!!!!!!!!

4. yellowhobo123

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i am completly obsessed with rick riordan’s books. he’s my idol!!!!!! i have been waiting for that book since i finished the lost hero!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! i am also really excited about the new diary of a wimpy kid book. who doesn’t love those books? :D

5. Samatha

I really don’t feel like reading the whole summer but reading is OK I plan on going to movies and hanging out with my friends.

6. Adrian

I cant wait for the Son of Neptune and Diary of A Wimpy Kid:Cabin Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. JadeDragon47

I CAN’T wait till The Medusa Plot comes out! I am a HUGE fan of The 39 Clues, and I’m sure this will be even better! I can’t wait for The Son of Meptune, too. The suspense is killing me! AHHHHHHHH!

8. dolphincheerful11

all books tells differant stories every one knows that but have you ever thuoght about using the stories you read to come up with you own story and then you could inspire other kids to do the same i do and it is awesome and my favorite type of genera is mystery it is awe some that you can find theatrical lifelike things in the different books you read.

9. willatreewillatree

I’m so excited for The Son of Neptune and Diary of a Wimpy Kid! Two of my fav book series.

10. Annie iPad

I can’t wait until the new 39 clues book! I love the 39 clues series 1. I was always saying “I’m bored” when I didnt have one to read. I love the 39 clues series!

11. Noelle

I can’t wait for the new Diary of A Wimpy Kid. It looks like there will be some feuds between Gregg and Rodwick, which will be funny(:

12. PhoenixSong3

cool! i cant wait to read The Son of Neptune and Diary of a Wimpy Kid! i have all of Rick Riordans books!

13. screamingdomogirl

I am most excited to read the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I’m all about reading, and new books!

14. Colin

I think Diary of A Wimpy Kid 6 Cabin Fever looks interesting.I wonder what will happen. I really like the cover too!