Summer Book Trivia Answers
Last week I posted a Summer Book Trivia Quiz. All of the answers were books with the word "Summer" in the title. How did you stack up? Read the answers below, and maybe you'll get some new ideas for books to read this summer!
- Name the summer themed Judy Moody book and MOVIE hitting theaters this June.
ANSWER: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
- This novel is the last installment of the Camp Confidential series (a great light summer series read!)
ANSWER: Camp Confidential #20: Suddenly Last Summer
- This book by Rita Williams-Garcia won the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction. It's about three African-American sisters who travel cross-country to Oakland, CA in 1968 to live with their unstable mother in a politically and racially charged city.
ANSWER: One Crazy Summer
- Name the Baby-sitters Club PREQUEL book, about the lives of four girls before they join forces to form the baby-sitters club.
ANSWER: The Baby-sitters Club: The Summer Before
- Name a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book with the work "summer" in it.
ANSWER: Books #2-4 (for ages 12 and up) all have the word summer! Book #2 is The Second Summer of the Sisterhood. Book #3 is Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood. Book #4 is Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood.
- Name the title of the Scooby Doo mystery, "Case Files #2."
ANSWER: Case Files #2: The Summer Camp Cyclops
What about you? Will you be reading any of these summer books? What will you be reading this summer? Let us know in the Comments below. And don't forget to sign up for the Summer Challenge where you can log your minutes and win prizes!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer