May 18, 2011

R.L. Stine’s NEW Hall of Horrors Series

Posted by at 3:57 am in Authors, Goosebumps, Reads | Permalink

Claws_130x130 If you love scary books, then you probably know all about Robert Lawrence Stine (a.k.a. R.L. Stine), the author of the Goosebumps and HorrorLand series. You have probably even watched the videos and chatted with people about them on the Message Board.

But have you read Stine’s NEWEST series, Hall of Horrors? In this video, the master of horror himself tells you all about it.

Here are the books in the new series so far:

• Book 1: Claws
    Mickey and Amanda are put in charge of their vacationing neighbors’ cat, Bella. But Bella escapes from the house and disappears. Amanda has an idea to replace the cat with a look-alike from the local pet store Cat Heaven. They find a cat that looks exactly like Bella, but the clerk won’t sell it to them, so they decide to steal it. Big mistake! These cats are more than they seem to be.
  • Book 2: Night of the Giant Everything
    When 11-year-old Steven Sweeney is tricked into drinking a strange mixture of chemicals by his classmates, things begin to get strange. Either his toothbrush is growing, or he is shrinking! Will he be able to make it through the day and return to his original size?

Are you a fan of R.L. Stine’s books? Let us know in the Comments!

1. raci

R.l. stine is the best storyteller ever!! it’s like every book is full of awesomeness, most greatest books known to man!!!!!! It’s like falling in love with your books. The first time I read one of your books it felt like I was in heaven. When I grow up I want to be just like you. and thankyou for these amazing books. you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. raci

I’ve got to say, R.l. stine has a lot of good books. he’s like controling me with his greatest most awesomest books ever known to history.

3. kimmy02

goosebumps is so awesome! i love it! but where I live there’s like only one bookstore that sells goosebumps book;( so i have to wait for the hall of horrors series to arrive! anyway, i just finish read the haunted school and all i can say is that it keeps me guessing! ha ha i just love it so much! thank you so much Mr.R.L Stine!!

4. Armand

Your books are AWESOME I own goosebumps horrorland 1-19 and hall of horrors 1-4 I’m about to get number 5 and can’t wait to get 6: THE BIRTHDAY PARTY OF NO RETURN!

5. alan

you are the best author ever! your books are amazing, especially the goosebumps books i have tons of them i like collecting them. You inspire me to write books when i get older. so i would say i am your biggest fan!

6. angelwingsnuha

HI I LIKE TO SHARE MY STORY ITS REALITY STORY Called Jain saved her family 126 pages i have other story called Maria and her having fun am still writing it i hope you like it

7. colts19

i have all the goosebumps books.EVERBODY YELL 4 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMPPSSSS.

8. Anna

OMG!!! My Bff Showed me the Horrorland Series and i loved it!!! every time a new book comes out i buy it! i <3 R.L. Stine’s Books :)

9. cupidwitch1

I love the book Claws I have it plus I love the rest of the Series plus I love the Movies and finally I love the Aurthr of them all R.L. Stine.

10. SmyleeRylee

I’ve read a couple of Goosebumps books and they’re chilling! Can’t wait to get my “claws” on the first HOH book!

11. vivaciouslabrador2

Can you PLEASE make more Fear Street Series books? My favorite one is Prom Queen :) Can someone add me as a friend:)

12. vivaciouslabrador2

I love the fear street series. i’m new. how do u add a friend or send a shout out???

13. goosebump fan

I LOVE YOURE BOOKS R.L STINE! I WILL READ EVERY BOOK OF GOOSEBUMPS EVER MADE TILL THE END! U R AWESOME! &…….. Can you change the GOOSEBUMPS THEAM SONG? ITS FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok.

14. goosebump fan

Youre books r sooooooooooooo awesome I read CLAWS! I even have a Goosebumps movie! IN THE DEEP! Its kindof weird since it has Nothing to do with water. Still, YOU ROCK R.L STINE!

15. brainychallenger2

My sister is OBSESSED with Goosebumps!She is standing right next to me and reading what i’m typing as i’m typing it.

16. Kaitlyn

I am a very BIG fan of R.L. Stine!!!! thanks to him, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read!! thank you R.L. Stine!!!!

17. Treehousewarthog1

Who loves the Dairy of a Wimpy Kid Series? I do. Please someone Add me as a friend or send me a shout out.

18. Treehousewarthog1

I love the Goosebumps books.And the Silent Night book.I love all the books by R.L. Stine <3

19. Peter

I love goosebumps! This looks like a good series,but can you start doing plain goosebumps after this series is finished?

20. kk818

goosebumps is an awesome series. cant wait to readc every single one of these books. BTW huge goosebumps fan ive read almost every book in the series so far

21. pegasusathena1

Your Goosebumps and Goosebump Hororland books rock. I can’t wait to read this new serries! : )

22. Ryan H

Let me begin with saying I’m a huge Goosebumps fan. I’ve herd about the new series “Hall of Horrors “. So, yesterday I went to my local library and got the first book to this series “Claws”.It was Amazing! I highly recommend it any 8-12 old child.

23. Puppypops

I’ve never heard of it but it sure sounds exiting. Thanks for telling!I am looking forward to reading them!