May 23, 2011

Writing Prompt: Graduation Bear

CreateacaptionGraduation Day. Aaah. Memories in the making. As the school year winds down, maybe some of you guys are graduating from middle school, and moving onto high school? Or graduating from elementary school and moving onto middle school? Or in my case, giving myself a pat on the back for just having made it through another crazy year!

Well, as I was walking around my local party store shopping for a birthday card, all the graduation decorations got me thinking. It also gave me an excuse to dress up my favorite bear. What do you suppose he is thinking?

Graduation_bear_600w
Here's my caption.

Bear: The diploma is nice, but I sure I hope I got some cold, hard cash in those cards!

Give it a shot, and let me know what you imagine he's thinking. Leave your Caption in the Comments below.

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. shoopingpuppy2

so cute!!! i have a diploma that i got graduating fifth grade which means im going to middle school!! im not that excited!!:]]]]]

2. Kaitlin

I finally did it! I mean that I finally made it!!!
    I feel bad for all you guys who have to do school next year! This was my award winning speech.

3. simone

omg i have finnaly finished middle school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WILL I DO ALL SUMMER?WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WILL I MEET IN MIDDLE SCHOOL? WELL I GESS IT REALLY DOSENT MATTER AS LONG AS I AM POPULAR AND I LIVE MY SUMMER LIKE IT IS MY LAST

4. travelglad2

bear:why am i wearing this hat? im still in elementury not in high school!!! or is this just practice?

5. Natalie

I DID IT, I DID IT! I caught Goldilocks! I have the certificate–Oh, WHAT! I graduated?! This is a total waste of my time.

6. Caleigh

*waves hand around with diploma sticking to it* This. Stupid. Piece. Of. Paper. Won’t. Get. Off. Of. Me!

7. natalie

Yah,yah all day people have been saying that was a BEARRY nice speach, I am graduating high school like I haven’t heard that before.Yell now I am out of the jouse headding to college, this will be BEARRY fun!

8. Kate

“Ah… High school was wonderful… But we didn’t have any musicals! Sigh… I would have been a perfect Troy. I am a big fan.”