May 9, 2011

Create a Caption: Kittens!

Createacaption In most ways (I like to think), I am a perfectly normal adult, but oh my goodness, in the presence of kittens I just go crazy! Look at these guys! Are they not adorable???

Createacaption_600x400
I think that one on the top is saying “Whoa! Look at all that yarn! Let’s go destroy it!” Either that, or he is practicing his solo for the Metropolitan Cat Opera.

What do you think these cuties are saying? Write YOUR captions in the Comments.

Flickr photo by Tela Chhe

1. lavenderpink8

the cat on the top looks like it just ate some sour candy and the other kittens triked the 1 on the top and the 1s on the bottom ate sweet candy haha lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. catkitten36

the top one:dang!i didnt know we bent that way!
    the rightone is thinking:fuzz bucket!
    the left one is saying:and were related!

3. athenahydra4

I think the one on top is saying “WHOA!!There’s justin beiber!”The one on the left is saying”GET. HIM. AWAY.” The one on the right is saying “Why are we even looking?!?”

4. Miranda

There watching a disturbing but funny movie that the cat in the bottom right corner has seen a million times. The cat at the top looks like it’s laughing and the cat in the bottom is just disturbed.

5. colleen

1st one looks like it just had surjery 2nd one looks like its saying OMG look at that lady,and the3rd looks boring lolz i cant breath lolz

6. lets tango

VOTE FOR DOGS SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. fogbird2

why dont we vote for the dogs instead of cats wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and who let the dogs out????!!!!

8. serena

well, the on on the top is saying “Let’s boogie down!’” and the on on the left says “yeah”
    and finally the on on the right is sating “you guys are insane”

9. athenabloodhound3

and your right kind of it is a little cute but when youve gotton used to it….its not that cute anymore….sorry but its the truth,well, my opinion, nut still the truth.

10. athenabloodhound3

THE TOP ONE IS HAPPY AND SCREAMING BECAUSE HE SEES CAT FOOD and the bottom left just got woken up by the top ones screaming and is like “shut up” and the bottom right one is just about to go to sleep because hes getting tired of all this nonsense talk and such. :) that’s what i think is happening right there.

11. monkeylove2002

Top one is OMG! NEW CAT FOOD!
    Left one is staring at the food and right one is bored out of their mind.

12. midnighthydra2

Oh my gosh. Those kitten are so cute! they all look like my cousin pet awww! i wanna steal them all but really the 1st one on the top the one with the touge showing!

13. purplecat46

i think the one on the top is saying that “look at all those people, RUNN!!!!
    The one on the left, the big eyed black one is proably saying”look at alll that food!!
    and the other isnt really saying anytthing because he just has a plane look on his face.

14. Lordofawesomesness

“Sometimes when I look back at life, i think it’s a good life. or just one of nine more lives…”

15. Ley56

I think the top one is going oh my gosh is that a mouse singig? The one on the left is saying Is that a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater? And the one on the right is saying Yeah I’m awsome so go away.

16. Samm

Top:Holy moly!!! What is that!?!?
    Left:I don’t know!!!!
    Right:Oh dear,these two do this everytime the can opener turns on.