May 26, 2011

Ask Rango YOUR Questions!

RANGO130x130 UPDATE: Rango replied! You can read his answers to your questions here.

You may remember a few months ago when the Rango movie came out, we interviewed Abigail Breslin, the 14-year-old star who plays Priscilla. Well, the DVD is coming in July, so next month, Rango, the famous funny lookin’ lizard himself, will answer YOUR questions. Now is your chance to ask Rango anything you want to know. Questions like. . . How does it feel to be a legend in your own time? What is it like being the sheriff of Dirt? How can a lizard shoot a gun?

Image courtesy of Paramount Pictures

1. BlueBlue1187

O my gosh!!!!!!!!! My dad like memorized that movie. It’s hilarious. He totally irks my mom with lines like “I want my shoes shined every morning, coffee hot, danish on the side.” or “Listen up, There’s gonna be some new rules now that Rango’s in town.” and “Stay out of my periveral vision.” I just love the movie. :) :) :) Do you ever miss your owners or your fish toy? What about the half a Barbie doll?:)
    BlueBlue1187

2. Elisabeth

how did you feel when your car hit a bump and your friends went missing and you were stranded in the desert.

3. Maggie

*Did you have any sibilings and parents
    *Who where you close to in your family
    *Did you have any disabiltes besides your identiy crisis?
    *What did your parents do for a living

4. Playfulpig

How can a lizard be THAT funny???? I laughed at your facial exspressions and all the things you said.
    P.S. how do you like my sign off- Fish says Moooo!!!

5. Azalea 'Z'

Have you proposed to Ms. Beans, yet? Or are you two already married by now?
    What’s your favorite movie/drama? Any particular Shakespearean drama a favorite of yours?
    Do you enjoy improvising? You’re very quick to come up with stories, solutions, and such.
    Thanks, Sheriff Rango!

6. hugo

How come the spirit of the west is, in your personal vision, the man with no name from the leone dollars triology? Is it because as a pet chamaleon you watched tv from your glass cage and ended up somehow watching the triology? How does it feel to be run over by the legend that is Hunter S. Thompson? lol