April 6, 2011

SNEAK PEEK: The 39 Clues Medusa Plot

SneakPeek The 39 Clues Book 11, Vespers Rising is out in bookstores now, so it's already a great week, but there's more! We also have for you a SNEAK PEEK of the next 39 Clues book:

The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers Book 1: The Medusa Plot by Gordon Korman Medusa

After the mysterious Vespers kidnap Cahills around the globe, they order Amy and Dan to steal a priceless painting in exchange for the hostages. The siblings rush to Italy to execute a heist that rivals the most famous art thefts in history. There's just one problem — the painting they steal is a fake. With the clock ticking, Amy and Dan have to track down the real painting before one of Cahill hostages pays the ultimate price. But Dan and Amy can't stop the Vespers alone.

Read the Prologue.

Nice, huh? Leave a Comment telling us what you think of the new book so far.

1. mintchocolatechip100

i loved how they had different time periods in vespers rising. is this one just amy and dan?

2. Olivia504

OMG, I haven’t even finished the 1rst series! Maybe I can get them on my kindle! Then I can read the next series!

1. Humble

Greetings from California! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your weitbse on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good site!

3. late night reader

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (pant) Sorry about that. Anyway I read all the 39 Clues books, but I did not find them as GREAT as everyone said they were. Don’t get me wrong it was okey, and I am very excited that they are doing another series. I thought that there were many lose ends when they finnished the last book, anyone agree with me?

4. greenkoala39

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! ~my happy dance
    But wait, when does it come out?
    THANK YOU for posting the sneak peak! yay!
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAZZYAYAYASYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY~ remix! new moves!
    I am hyper.

5. spygirl248

I absolutely LOVE the The 39 Clues series. I even wrote a book review on it in my school’s newspaper. I have two of its cards packs and have every one of the books except for the newest one which I WILL read! This one also seems VERY interesting.

6. Treble Clef

Oh my gosh-I can’t wait for the book to come out!!! I’m so excited-even though I still haven’t got Vespers Rising=(.

7. Bieber24

If anyone reads Warriors, can you please be friends with me? Anyway, I read Warriors, and there are 5 series(the reason why I’m writing this, is because Warriors, relates to this, because they both have 2 series or over.)They are actually trying to make a 6th series! I think that Erin Hunter(the author of Warriors) is an amazing person!

8. cutie3500

Oh my gosh! I love The 39 Clues! I read all of the first sr=eries, and I can’t wait to read the second one! Yipee!