1. PsychCrazy

Yes, I am so excited; and I hope for more than only one more movie of Wimpy Kid. How about the whole series; I love it that much.

2. rubybrain2

I read the whole series in less than 2 weeks thats how much I loved them and I cant wait to see the second movie I cant believe he’s writing more books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. chocolatebrown3

i do not like diary of a wimpy kid the movie book because it is all about greg when he was born and its boring

4. joyfulrainbow2

OMG thear only going to make 1 last movie.But2 more waii make 7.My fave is 4 DOG DAYS.

5. Rileypear1

OMG! if you haven’t seen diary of a wimpy kid rodrick rules, you have to! it is so cool. if you got to meet jeff kiney… what would you say? I would say that i have read all of his books and that he is awesome

6. greendolphin

i love diary of a wimpy kid i can’t watch the video right now because i’m in school but i will later:)* see ya!

7. Andrea

I love the Diary of the Wimpy kid books! Thanks to my friend I got to read all of them. I hope he keeps writing more books and more movies will come out. Hopefully I’ll get to read his new books too.

8. abagail

well i cant wait till the next movie that comes out i just simply love the movies and books!!!!!!!!!!:)And is there gonna be another book i hope sooo!L:)

9. pinkipod10

Why is everyone saying, Hey Fred! Do you mean Fred Figglehorn? L8er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!