1. eman

AWESOMENESS that movie was epic i dont know that because i havent seen it yet spoler alert! shhhhhhhhh

2. james

Hi my name is James and i love the diary of wimpy kid books and i got all of them exepet the new one i can’t wait until i read it.say that james says hi bye!

3. Toxic_Panda

i think the books are awesome but i hope they would be more movies than one more the whole series please

4. Tiffany

The movie is a terrific comedy. Really. And the books-they rock!
    I hope there will be more and more Wimpy Kid movies and books coming up.XD

5. rachael

it’s okaaaaayy… but i actually like it, but my parents didn’t like it. they thought it was not so interesting, but i did:)

6. nephthysmad1

this rocks i love reading diary of wimpy kid its the only book that i like to read !:) cant wait for more books

7. Laney

I saw the movie in theaters, it was one of the most awesome movies in the world!:)I really suggest it for others to watch for plenty of laughs an enjoyment!

8. dolphincheerful11

i cannot wiat until the next diary of a wimpy kid book comes out and i cannot wiat until the next movie comes out i have read all the books and have seen all the movies.the where awesome

9. CalmFire4

i cant wait till the next few books come out. I love the diary of a wimpy kid books. And both movies are so good. For all those girls like me check out the tales of the not so popular party girl . Im not sure if thats the name but its like girl diary of a wimpy kid and it pretty funny.

10. PsychCrazy

Yes, I am so excited; and I hope for more than only one more movie of Wimpy Kid. How about the whole series; I love it that much.

11. rubybrain2

I read the whole series in less than 2 weeks thats how much I loved them and I cant wait to see the second movie I cant believe he’s writing more books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. chocolatebrown3

i do not like diary of a wimpy kid the movie book because it is all about greg when he was born and its boring

13. joyfulrainbow2

OMG thear only going to make 1 last movie.But2 more waii make 7.My fave is 4 DOG DAYS.

14. Rileypear1

OMG! if you haven’t seen diary of a wimpy kid rodrick rules, you have to! it is so cool. if you got to meet jeff kiney… what would you say? I would say that i have read all of his books and that he is awesome

15. greendolphin

i love diary of a wimpy kid i can’t watch the video right now because i’m in school but i will later:)* see ya!

16. Andrea

I love the Diary of the Wimpy kid books! Thanks to my friend I got to read all of them. I hope he keeps writing more books and more movies will come out. Hopefully I’ll get to read his new books too.

17. abagail

well i cant wait till the next movie that comes out i just simply love the movies and books!!!!!!!!!!:)And is there gonna be another book i hope sooo!L:)

18. pinkipod10

Why is everyone saying, Hey Fred! Do you mean Fred Figglehorn? L8er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. crawlingzombie1

is there going to be another book after Diary Of A Wimpy Kid; The Ugly Truth?!?
    Because i hope there is :D

1. Anna

well ,first of all u r trying to make every track of the song as best as u can , and psiolh it and make it sound better .. then u start mixing as u EQ every track to take its place on the mix .. is that right ?in arabic songs if u have ever heard one of them when u hear a classical guitar solo u will feel like its so attached with the background harmony , they are acting like if they were one thing , idk how to explaing it plz hear the intro : can u plzzz explain what’s going on ? i mean how he mixed it ? it doesn’t sound like pop songs like maroon 5 and taylor swift i think it was mixed with a different approach ? need ur reply badly .. thank u very much Graham .. without ur help and videos i wouldn’t have been able to understand music

20. firestar28

I watched the movies and read the books.They are really good.My favorite wimpy kid book is the last straw.

21. giraffefreak12

I really enjoyed the wimpy kid series! Cant wait till the next book comes out!(:
    -giraffefreak12(:

22. 44maplesyrup

that’s awesome!! diary of a wimpy kid is HILARIOUS!!! can’t wait to see the 2nd movie,the trailer looks cool!