April 26, 2011

Dear Dumb Diary Scavenger Hunt Answers

Posted by at 12:22 am in Dear Dumb Diary, Games, Trivia | Permalink

Ddd_130 Last week I posted a Dear Dumb Diary Scavenger Hunt. You may have noticed that here at THE STACKS, we love Dear Dumb Diary. We've got a bunch of blog posts on it including reviews of the books, and even a video with the author.

But now without further ado, here are the official Jamie Kelly approved Scavenger Hunt answers!

1. How many dumb diaries does Jamie Kelly have so far?
    ANSWER: Eleven! Although #12 is coming out soon. Check them all out here.
  2. Name the person who is NOT allowed to read Jamie's diaries?
    ANSWER: Angeline.
  3. What is Jamie's popularity level on a scale of 1-10? (that she gives herself!) Hint: Check out the "It's All About Me" section.
    ANSWER: 7 (but should be 8).
  4. According to Stinker's Collectible Card, what disease did the dog have?
    ANSWER: Frantic Itchy Butt Disease. Luckily, it cleared up.
  5. Under "Dumb Fun" create your own diary entry! What is your nickname?
    ANSWER: Depends on your answers. Mine is chocolate girl.
  6. According to The Author section when he interviews Jamie, what is her favorite lipgloss flavor?
    ANSWER: Triple Berry Fiesta. But she sort of ate part of it, which made her sick. She doesn't have it anymore.
  7. In the "It's All About Me" section when you click on the So Who is This Guy? icon. . . who is that guy?
    ANSWER: Jim Kelly, the author of the Dear Dumb Diary series.

Are you guys fans of the Dear Dumb Diary series? Do you keep your own diary? Drop a line and let us know in the Comments below!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. victoria

Ya greenaqa18 u can get them at the mall and at barns and noble.Because my friend let me read hers and she told me that u can them there.So i went to both places and got all of the books so u can just go to both places but i would mostly just go to barns and noble and if they dont have no more go to the mall.

2. victoria

When i first started reading this book i knew i would start loving the book because its amazing.THE BEST BOOK I EVER READ!!!!

3. victoria

i love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. bambi

there is 13 books. i thought #13 was going to be ‘did you really think it would be that easy?’, but it’s ‘year 2: school. hasn’t it gone on long enough?’, or something like that.

5. violet

I AM fourteen but I LOVE DEAR DUMB DIARY BUT I HAVE NOT READ THEM YET.I WISH I COULD READ THEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

6. Jill

I have been keeping up with Dear Dumb Diary since I was in 3rd grade. I’m in 10th grade now and I still love the series. I have every single book and I constantly wait for the next one to come out.

7. aquabee155

Jammie, OMG!I love Dear dumb diary books!Jammie you are my reading role model! Can you give me some Dear dumb diary books on my stacks?My STACKS username is aquabee155!Make sure I’m the first one to get it!
    P.S Please make ONLY me have the diary that I can type and it has a password that is my password on my username?

8. Lathursha

OMG! I love Dear dumb diary books! Jamie, you are my role model!
    Sincerely,
    Lathursha
    (P.S Please make more books for me and everyone)

9. caringjade1

my friend Emma has read this book and she said it was really good. she read it in a day.i would love to read this over the summer

10. greenaqa18

My sister has gone to reading Dear Dumb Diary. I think I might read them when I get the first book.
    (where can I get the book?)