April 25, 2011

Create a Caption: Doggy Dog World

Posted by at 1:36 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Createacaption Don’t you wish you could read animals’ thoughts? Like the movie Dr. Doolittle? I certainly do! One of my favorite activities is going to the dog park and watching all the dogs running and playing around, and observing how they get along. The dogs’ behavior towards each other surprises me and leaves me wanting to know, “What are they thinking?” and “Are they actually communicating with each other?”

The same goes for my uncle’s adorable dog. . . “What is she thinking while chewing on that toy?”

Dog

Since we can never know what is going through her doggy brain, I leave it up to you to fill in her thoughts!

— Carly M., Ink Splot 26 Blogger

1. DragonStorm5

Dog: STOP right there mister! Do not take that picture until I get on my good side….
    There now you can take it!

2. GREENCASH27

I THINK THE DOGGY/PUPPY IS VERY HUNGRY!! I DONT REALLY THINK HE LIKE A RUBBER CHICKEN BUT I LIKE CHICKEN NOT RUBBER BUT REAL IM VERY RANDOM SO CAN U CLICK ON ME SOO I CAN HAVE MORE FRIENDS AND MY NAME ISS SOOO AWESOME GREENCASH27 AWESOME!!!!

3. Taya

“Mmmmm… tastes like bacon!”(looks around)”Hey wait I don’t own this chicken!Oh man hope the dog police don’t get me! Oh well it is a doggy-dog-world!”

4. Jenai

You know it’s awesome to be running around on all fours, but i wish people would stop barking orders at me!

5. journeyparakeet1

I think that the dog is thinking…
    Well, what are you looking at? This is my chew toy duckie. Go get your own! LOL!

6. Kaitlin

I wished they had fried this rooster before they had given it to me. It is a little chewy, but that just leaves more fun for me.

7. whitemoon6

“Hey ummm i think you forgot something…. A REAL CHICKEN. Now I am stuck with this one. Well here goes nothin…Mmmmmmm good!!!!!!!”

8. Kaitlin

Dog: Omg! This dog toy is getting really old and I want a different one!!!! Please.
    Owner: Don’t start giving me those puppy eyes, dog toys are expensive!

9. monkeydrama2

man this is good what is the stuff in this thing and this is getting dry some one get me some cola

10. lexlovly

CHICKEN MY FAV KNOW I WNT SOME KFC OR POPEYES NOOOOPE CHURCHS CHICKEN HEHE HAHA I HPOE IM HAVING CHICKEN TONIGHT AND THE DOG LOOKS GORGEOUS I DNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE BOOKS AN D CHARECTER HERE BECAUSE IM NEW I DNT REALLY KNOW ANYTHING SO IF SOME ONE COULD HELP THAT WILL BE GREAT AND WHO DOES HELP ME ILL BE THERE FREINDS NOT THAT YOU NEED BUT YOU BECOME MORE KNOWN GOODBYE GOOD NITE :) ))))

11. bulldog74

i think the dog is thinking… why are these people taking a picture of me with my beloved chew toy

12. KC

We think he might be thinking…
    “I wish this turkey was real.”
    “Why is this man taking a picture of me?”
    “Why is everyone staring at me?”
    “What’s with everyone standing around me?”
    “Ugh! What was that flash?”

13. Trasce

You beter leav me alone while I chew on this ugly bird. I wish this is real then it can be thanks giving!

14. pinkgirlandsmackboy911block00000

I think that dog is thinking that me and my 2 friends are cool lol omg I want a chicken too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol now my friend said he hates chicken im like dude that is crazy:)

15. sydney

Now I’m hungry and it’s 9:53.thnx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    p.s.really cute pic!! my dog bit me last time i gave it a toy!!

16. Ferny

(I so wish this was real)*Chew*Chew*Chew*. It tastes so bad.(I still wish it was real)(Then it would taste sooooooooo good)

17. lol

LOL THE DOG IS WONDERING Y TEEZ PEEPZ ARE MESSIN WIT HIM BECAUSE ITS NOT LKE BILLY TOOK HIM FOR A WALK THIS MRNIN AND HIS OWNER IS SO BORED HE DINT EVEN FEED HIM SO HE STOLD IT FROM A NOTER DOG CAUDE HE IS SOOO HUNGERY AND HE PRALLAY HATES CAMRAS SO BACK OFF.

18. A

Probably thinking, “Chickie, chickie, chickie, chickie, need some more. . . RAWR! Give it to me!!!”
    Lol! Anyway, the doggie is sooo cute!

19. BloodhoundBull16

This is most definitely what he’s thinking,”OH MY GAWD THIS CHEW TOY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! MMMMMMM -SLobber chew chew_

20. orangeocean24

I’m chewing on a toy. MY FAVORITE THING! Time for a walk. MY FAVORITE THING! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

21. emma222

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuute…..it makes me want ……..more chicken!

22. pinkipod10

That doggie/puppy (D.K.-Don’t Know-)is SO cute! I think he/she (D.K. also) is thinking,”Fire up the grill, honey! We’ve got a live one, tonight! Oh, how I love me some chicken!” Can the people of the Stacks please look down at my name, where it says,”pinkipod10″ and can you click on it, and it will take you to my profile, and can you please add me, and please leave a shout-out! I’m trying to get more Shout-outs, than my sister, and try to get more friends, because made a little bet, and you don’t wanna know what we betted on…