St. Patrick's Day Trivia
St. Patrick's Day Trivia Quiz!
St. Valentine. . . St. Nicholas. . . and St. Patrick! Lots of saints behind lots of holidays. And on March 17th, the whole world turns a wee bit Irish to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. How Irish are you? To gear up for the wearin' o' the green, try our St. Patrick's Day trivia quiz below.
- According to legend, St. Patrick drove what reptiles from Ireland?
- What sugary breakfast cereal features a dancing leprechaun who claims it is “magically delicious?”
- What are the colors in the Irish flag, and what does each color stand for?
- Name a college sports team with the name “Irish” in it.
- Where is the biggest St. Patrick's Day Parade in the world?
- What does “Erin Go Braugh” mean?
- What is the name of the Irish Gryffindor student in the Harry Potter series? (Hint: He attends the Yule Ball with Lavender Brown.)
- What happens when you “kiss the Blarney Stone?”
- Almost 25% of people from what state are descended from Irish immigrants?
- What happens to a leprechaun if you look away?
Leave your answers below in the Comments, and check here for answers. The luck 'o the Irish to ya!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer