You all know Reed Alexander from iCarly, but did you also know he recently lost 15 pounds, and now has his own website about food and nutrition called KewlBites? Scholastic News Kid Reporter Grace McManus talked to him about his weight loss, and how you can motivate yourself to live a healthier lifestyle too.
How much do you know about food and nutrition? See if you can answer Reed’s questions.
- Is it healthy to eat a certain amount of fat everyday, or is it off limits?
- Can I eat carbs or should I avoid them at all costs?
- What’s better: Eating three large meals and two snacks daily, or six mini meals?
- Do I need to work out every day?
- Do I need to get 8 hours of sleep every night?
- Is all fast food evil?
Leave your answers in the Comments. Then come back next week for the answers AND an exclusive recipe for Reed’s favorite snack!