March 7, 2011

Hoodwinked Too EXCLUSIVE Movie Poster

Posted by at 7:00 am in News | Permalink

Red_feed There's more to every tale than meets the eye! If you liked the movie Hoodwinked, the zany fractured fairy tale of Red Riding Hood, then get ready for an all new story that needs a happy ending. Coming to theaters April 29, 2011 is the animated family comedy Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil in 3D. And we have an EXCLUSIVE first look at the movie poster.

No one else gets to see this until tomorrow, so you should feel extremely special!!

Hoodwinked

The sequel finds our heroine, Red (Hayden Panettiere), training with a mysterious covert group called the Sisters of the Hood. But Red is forced to cut her training short when she gets an urgent call from Nicky Flippers, who returns as head of the super-secret Happily Ever After Agency, aka the HEA. A wicked witch has abducted two innocent children, Hansel and Gretel, and Nicky needs Red for the search-and-rescue mission. Thankfully, Granny and the rest of the gang—including the ever-clueless Wolf and his hyper little partner, Twitchy, join Red to solve the forest's latest caper.

It sounds pretty funny. Leave a comment to let us know what you think about the movie poster, and how special you feel for being the very first people to see it!

image from kids.scholastic.com— Sonja, STACKS Staffer

Image courtesy of the Weinstein Company

1. Screenhowrse

I agree that Red Riding Hood does look odd…but thats because on posters for movies the animation,or characters usally look a little or a LOT different

2. joggathon

Sorry that this has nothing to do with hoodwinked but when I saw the movie name hoodwinked it reminded me about the song that Rebecca Black sang its called Friday!!! if u haven’t see it yet you should check it out also you should check out Whip My Hair All Around by Willow Smith she’s Jaden Smiths sister

3. purplecloud99

i wish tahat red was anne hathaway and also i loved hoodwinked so i cant wait to see this. but i think that the charectors look very different. from last time. they also look very weird

4. lilmizswager32

i liked switchy and mr. floppy and grandma the movie rock i cannt wait to see the 2 movie!!!!!!!!!!

5. elliebear258

love this movie:) have you seen it? if so check my profile, then add me as a friend then send me a shout out. if you havent seen it add as friend and send 3 shout outs. if you like this shout out send me a shout out and then the next time i check , all send you one.bye-bye :)

6. nattyboo2

I think the poster is good but i don’t think the movie will be as good as the first one that came out and i think that most people feel very extremely special to get to see this “BEASTLY” poster!!!!!!! B)COOL!!!

7. Kim

Earlier poster versions were better. Agree that Red looks odd. TOTALLY looking forward to seeing the movie!

8. WinkyGoMoo

OHMYGOSH I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS! I loved the first one and I’ve been waiting FOREVER for this to release! April 29th can’t come fast enough! :D

9. Josiah is the best

I have seen hoodwinked 1 but this one looks a Little weirder like…Little red dose not look like herself!!!
    But…I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!
    I CANT WAIT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG!!! :-(
    Bye for now
    Josiah

10. Husky32

The movie looks cool! And yes, I feel very honored to be one of the first to see it, LOL. I liked the squirrel Twitchy, and how he liked coffee! It was cute!

11. Lady Scarlette

Ummm, the poster looks kinda weird. I mean, the characters look a little different than in the first movie. Besides that, sounds cool.

12. 44maplesyrup

I liked the first hoodwinked,but i’m not sure this one will be as good cuz sequals aren’t so good usually.