March 21, 2011

Freaky Friday Character Switcheroo

Posted by at 4:44 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Switching_places_130Freaky Friday Writing Prompt

You know how in Freaky Friday, the mother and daughter switch places and have to spend a whole day living in the other person's body? Well, imagine if that happened to your favorite book characters. Which mother/daughter or father/son character combo would you switch?

I would want Hermione and her mother to switch places for a day. Imagine if Hermione's muggle mother were in Hogwarts! She would be so confused, but she would still look like Hermione so everyone would wonder why she couldn't do all the spells! And Hermione would probably be a really good dentist, but she wouldn't be able to use magic so she would be so frustrated! Imagine the hilarity.

Now it's your turn. Leave a Comment telling us about your character switcheroo.

1. finn/jeremy shada lover!

I would want Raven and her dad Trigon from Teen Titans Go! to switch bodies that would be funny. The evil one good and the good one evil! LOL :)

2. funkysarah0223

i think it would be a crazy thing i would want to know unlike freaky friday the movie lol thanks send me friend request please funkysarah0223 bye

3. Katie

I think it would be weird if Voldemort and Harry switched places.
    Harry would have to be evil and Voldemort would go after himself in Harry’s body.

4. BirdCat13

hi, I’m new, but I would switch Tom and Jake from Animorphs. I know they’re brothers, but still…

5. annabellers

Joggathon–I LOVE THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS!!I would want Annabeth and her mom to switch, and I would want to see how Athena in Annabeth’s body would react to Percy’s friendship with her.and btw i have the freaky friday DVD and it ROCKS!

6. Sydney

I think it would be cool if Harry and his cousin switched places. I dont know if that really fits into one of those catogerys but it would be cool.

7. springbody56

your a really good journalist have you ever thought of having that as your career and your blog was awsome hope you right more

8. Nerd-alicious

I would switch Hermione with Ron because it would be………….. interesting. Ron always fails spells and would suddenly get good grades and Hermione would suddenly be failing. That would be kinda weird. Differently weird.

9. Dramaqueen123

I think it would be so annoying to Addie if she and Jenny switched bodies ( from how I survived middle school, Can you get an F in lunch?) I mean Addie is soooo horrible!!!!!

10. High_tide

I think it would be cool if harry was in his mother head the night that she deid to now how it all happened.

11. cheetahdancer

I would switch Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson to see how different they are. It would be kinda funny if they reacted TOTALLY different to each situation they faced and everyone would be like “What happened to Percy and Annabeth???”. That would be so weird, but cool.

12. fatmanatee402

i think that Phillip Ransford III should switch with his mom so he would learn that there is an afterlife and the mom can livee again.

13. mintchocolatechip100

Natalie Kabra switching with her mom, Isabel would be funny. It’d be weird for Natalie ’cause she has this soft side and everyone’s expecting her to sentence someone to death, but for Isabel… basically, a lot of people would die.
    It would also be hilarious if Ron and Arthur Weasley swapped places. Arthur would be stuck back at Hogwarts and Ron would be working at the Ministry of Magic! That actually could happen in the books if they happened to get their hands on some Polyjuice Potion…

14. appleblossom123

i would switch catnis (hunger games) with her mom cause that would be funny. mom would have to like be in the games and go on the tour and would totally freak. that actually would end badly………..
    but catnis would have to take care of prim and cook and clean. mom would try to clean up the alredy self cleaning capitol.

15. lillian336

i think if you wached the movie you again it would be the enemeys that would be cool could a boy and a girl mix hey cool idea

16. joggathon

if i switched with somebody their body (if i was in someboy elses body) i would freak out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. spygirl248

maybe harry potter and his father
    then harry will an famous wizard
    and his father will be back in hogwarts doing spells he already knows and maybe even doing better than hermione!

18. lordofawesomeness

You know would be super funny??? If batman and Blue clue’s Steve and blue switched!
    This is what would happen:
    “Let’s sing our ABC’s!” Steve’s says in batman’s body
    “Are you okay, batboy?” Joker said very confused.
    back at Steve’s house:
    “Let’s find blue’s clues!” said pepper.
    “Let’s not…” says batman in steves body.
    “AWWW your not fun.” said pepper.
    “Yeah this the funest i can GET!”

19. Alexis

I think Olivia Walter (Main Street) and her mother should switch. Olivia would work at Sincerly Yours and her mother would be back in school.

20. April404

i agree with 44maplesypup but it would also be cool if Athena and annabeth or Ian and Dan switched bodies. i know Dan and Ian aren’t really father and son or mother and daughter but i still think it would be cool.

21. owlgirl

I think it would be cool if any demigods switched with their parents. I think it would be a good experience for the god to feel what it’s like to be a demigod, and vice versa.

22. cuddly kitten

Hey i would like to be a girl in my school who is soooooo popular and always gets the guys and is really pretty and smart and has the coolest parties and friends and even stuff like pens and the awsomest locker. THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!! but sadly i am me but id rather be her at lest for a day!

23. Ana17

I would switch MIa Thermopolis and her mom. Imagine Mia being her mom. Mia’s mom would have to be a teenager again and deal with Lana everyday.

24. keke2011

i think it will be so carzy for some to have my body but will u have ur card some money and a car if i have so to change my body with my mom i will be work at 3.00am to 5.00pm than i have to cook food for my family that to much work…..that why i think if me and my mother change body

25. 44maplesyrup

I would switch percy jackson and poseidon.It would be awesome for percy to be the sea god for a day and for poseidon to experiance what it’s like to be a half blood. That’d be really cool!