February 28, 2011

Never Ending Sentence

Posted by at 5:46 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Rainbow_pen I got this fun idea from a Comment to Karen's Create a Caption post.

51dotfeg commented:

Why can't we have a never ending sentence that we keep adding comments too? It would be funny.

I love it!! I'll start the sentence. . .

I was on my way to school on the day of a big test, when all of a sudden. . .

Write your continuation of the sentence in the Comments. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

1. Pink_Ninja

continued from original post…Justin Bieber jumped out and started break-dancing, and a purple zebra-striped motorcycle appeared with Steve Perry riding it…

2. yoshigirl123

I had realized a big tour bus went by that said” Lady Gaga. I immedietly chased the bus down the street all the way to Tokyo, Japan

3. SpiritFox

Or is it?
    When my teacher turned into a mutated evil chicken that gave me my REAL test and it was an F!

4. crazylion

So I went to my best friend And she decided that we can study her notes yogether at lunch because we have the same class later and then…

5. starzz33

a big fat gorrila jumped out of a bush and stoll my backpack and i started screaming and running and every one thought i was wacoo!! then i said its a gorrila and evryone stared right at me. then the gorrila took off his mask and it was my older brother and he gave me my backpack and every one was laghing. but i did really good on my test because when ever i didnt know an answer i thought about what happend earlier. then i got the answer.
    THE END

6. fuzzyb20

justin bieber jumped out of the bushes and married me! i totally forgot about my test and went to move into a hamburger.

7. Nya

A huge guy knocked down my homework and then a MONSTER truck ran over it and it got all muuddy and i failed the test!!!!!