February 17, 2011

Justin Bieber Purple Carpet Exclusive

Posted by at 4:33 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

JustinHow loud would you scream if you found out that you were going to the premiere of the new Justin Bieber movie, Never Say Never (rated G), AND you were going to interview Justin Bieber on the Purple Carpet? When Scholastic Kid Reporter Cassandra Hsiao found out she got that assignment, she “screamed out loud and jumped with joy, turning the whole house upside down.”

Watch her exclusive video from the Purple Carpet!

1. midnightheart6

He’s awesome! I wish I was his sister…but in a closer way :P Love that guy
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BEIBER!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2. courtney

i love the moive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. agentfrootloops

i have seen the movie but if i could own that would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. adventureamber23

i think that jb is so so so so so so so so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. skatingbiking1

gosh whats the big deal about justin beiber i mean he ust to actullay look norma im a wayyy better skater than him so whats the big deal

6. mmart16

omgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!cutest boy ever i soooo hav bieber fever if i saw him i would yell and be in shock!!!!!!!!!! p.s i saw his movie(awsome) p.s again im his #1 fan ever ever ever ever!!!! bye bye <3

7. forever6678

I TOTALLY think he’s amazing. He’s super cute and he is a good boy…not bad or anything!! I DEFINITELY HAVE BIEBER FEVER!!!

8. Lola665

I think Justin Bieber is a great role model for some kids that want to be young singers. P.S. he is making some great songs.

9. Izzy

I like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. julie

omg justin bieber im such a bieber girl,fan,and i live in bieber world and i have bieber fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

11. cuppcaakee

i love justin bieber like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much,i would faint if i saw him.lol.he is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE never say never. be a belieber lol

12. Danielle

If Justin Bieber came to my house right now I would definetly faint. I love Justin Bieber SO much. I saw the movie with my BFF. I HEART JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!

13. selsela

i luv u j.b u rox if u read this i have ur poster beside my bed.luv u j.b
    NEVER SAY NEVER j.b. ur soooooooooooo cuttttttttttte.1111111111111fan

14. selsela

i didn’t used to be a fan of j.b. i know.but when i saw his movie now im his biggest fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!i love justin bieber never say never j.b u rock j.j. roxs #1111111111 fannnnnnnnnnnnnnn########11111111111111111111111fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

15. spring cleaning

i love u justin!!! i cant wait 2 c ur movie!!!
    (i thing im coming down with BIEBER FEVER!!! :^) )

16. starchick45

justin bieber is my idol i really idmorer him i really want to do a duet with him even though im 12 and his 16i hope he see this comment i really admirer him

17. Kimchikid

There’s this girl I know that wants to marry JB, but when I say it’s impossible she says “never say never” >:(

18. pokemon231

I am a boy And I love JB! i know this song:baby duh…Justin you are the best! If I see you can you I have a autograph?
    from the pokemon231™ LOL! i don’t really own a factory Justin it’s just a joke! My real name is:************! it’s a joke again! i’m not going to tell my name bye justin I amyour number 1# fan!

19. luv867

i get it he has a lot of fans but im not one of them….ohhhh and ppl even Robert Pattinsin is cuter…..well peace!!!

20. dianaa

omg!!!! i met justin bieber!!! i got backstage passes!!! ahhhhhh he is so cutee!!!! i almost fainted!!!!!

21. vivi14

awwww…….putt sumthingg else ppleze!!jb is okayy!!ihav tewww admitt buttttttt i dnt all over himm….seriously…vivi<3
    p.s.(<3 is a kiss nott a heart kay!)

22. lol867

OMG!!!!!!i saw his movie nd i luv it!!!!!!!he is so the love of my life!!!!ohhh nd guess wat i met him!!!!i went to his concert nd got backstage passes!!!!!!he is way CUTER in person!!!!I that’s right envy me!!

23. ms.lautner

ya he is cute bt really?? wen he dont even read this comments so y do u say hi nd tat u wnna ask him something if he aint gnna read tis?!

24. forever6678

I <3 JUSTIN BIEBER SOOOOOOO MUCH! I HAVE LIKE 5 POSTERS OF HIM IN MY ROOM, LOVE HIS HAIRCUT, HE SINGS AMAZING, AND HE IS SOOOO CUTE! U R SOO LUCKY CASSANDRA!!!!

25. Lexa

Reporter:Do you have Beiber Fever?
    Me:Of course I have gone to the movie twice,gone to a concert and have a TON of t-shirts of him!: )

26. audrey

OMMMMGGGGGGGi totally seen him in concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had FRONT seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. imani

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO CUTE AND AMAZING I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER NEVER NEVER

28. munch112606

I LOVE YOU JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN :)

29. shelby4387

If I was to see justin bieber’s never say never concert and interview him on the purple carpet I would die!!! just to hug him or say hi!!!!

30. brianna0221

I loved the movie. I love you justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. starzz33

omg that was pretty cool but i only like justins music. i know your like what!!!!! but he just dosent applea to me thats all.

32. stonewallstar

I don’t have bieber fever because he cut his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol, it looks iffie….\
    My friend luvs u bieber!!!!!!! total fanatic.
    bye!

33. miss_pretty

gawd! why did u make him soooo awesome…yep…his favorite color is purple…and pipster he IS trying to impress selena gomez!

34. bumblebeebuzz

jjjjj—jjjj justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#1#1#

35. softballlover

i would yell so loud that people all around the world woul be able to hear me. justin is such an inspiration guy i love him soooooo much he is sooo awesome

36. kelese Lolz123

I don’t know who would scream if they saw Justin bieber.no offense to anyone but I’m not a very bid fan of Justin bieber.

37. bumblebeebuzz

Justin Bieber 1 word OMG!!!!!!!!! I love You

38. nyazia

hi justin sorry about that last meessage said i was tied i went to bed at 100 a clock today i had fun at scool i want to know do you go to school?

39. nyazia

hi justin i love your song don’t have a new coming out if you do put it online so i can listen to the it and watch it ok ((thankyou)) bye

40. annam

I saw Justin. I was swimming in the kitty pool because every other pool was over populated with people. When I was swimming, my eyes cluttered. “JUSTIN BIEBER”! I said with my friend Zoe. I was so speechless and struck by how such a well known celebrity, can be in a section full of non-famous ordinary people. I knew right away that the only thing I should have done that minute was chase after him. But then I, Anna M, and my friend, Zoe understood the moments Justin had been through, and realized that Justin came there to have a time of his own. So from that day, I cherrish the day my friend and I for once, let Justin Bieber be.

41. authorsoon2b

I wouldn’t be able to go if I died from his starstruckness or me fainting and banging my head!!!!!!!!!! But I would scream to the top of my lungs!!!!!

42. funny01

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me my freind has beiber fever from that vidio what should i do please tell me what to do???????[comment}

43. newgirl2906

JB……u ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i <3 u…..to the power of infinity!!!

44. HermioneHJG

I wouldn’t scream at all if I found out I was interviewing him. I said it once and I’ll say it again: I’m not a fan!

45. Haley

I think Justin ROCKS!!!!!!! I also think he is super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!