Harry Potter Trivia Answers
Last week's Trivia Quiz came from Ravenclaw10 on the Harry Potter Message Board. Lots of you knew the correct answers, but GryffindorWolf was the first get all 10 correct. Congrats! The answers are below, but first, we have some more questions from those of you who submitted your own! Thank you, amazing people! Some of these are pretty tricky. See how many you can answer.
How was Cedric Diggory killed?
What type of people does Umbridge dislike?
What is the name of Tonks and Lupin's son?
Where do students get to go in their third year?
What is the name of the annoying knight on a fat pony?
Who kills Bellatrix?
Name the characters who died in Year Seven.
What was the spell that killed Voldemort?
What did Dumbledore's Army use for communication?
Name all 30 Death Eaters. I'll give you one of them. Technically Snape was a Death Eater.
Where did Harry go when he died?
Whom does Luna Lovegood marry?
What is the middle name of Harry's daughter?
What is the title of the book "Mad-Eye Moody" hands Neville?
Who plays the Death Eater Barty Crouch Jr.?
What is the name of Tom Riddle (Voldemort's) maternal grandfather?
- What class does Harry do best in? Defence Against the Dark Arts
- What is the only thing Hermione loses at? Wizard's Chess
- What are the names of all the DADA teachers? Quirinus Quirrel, Gilderoy Lockhart, Remus Lupin, Bartemius Crouch as Mad-Eye Moody, Dolores Umbridge, Severus Snape, and Amycus Carrow
- At what age did Harry find out he was a wizard? He found out for sure on his 11th birthday.
- What are the names of Harry's parents? Lily Evans Potter and James Potter
- What are the names of Ron and Hermione's kids? Rose Weasley and Hugo Weasley
- Was Snape good or evil? He was good!
- What was Voldemort's name when he was a kid? Tom Marvolo Riddle
- Who is Harry's best friend? (I know this is obvious.) Ron Weasley
- Where did the sorting hat want to put Harry at first? Slytherin
If you've got more Harry Potter questions, or if you can answer any of the stumpers above, leave us a Comment.