February 21, 2011

Create a Caption: Spring Training

Posted by at 1:46 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Createacaption Batter up!

Now that the football season has come to an end and Superbowl XLV has finished with a tremendous victory by the Wisconsin Bay Packers, you know what comes next. . .

The NBA Finals? Well yes, but that's not what I am thinking of. I'm talking about MLB (Major League Baseball) spring training. And what comes after that? Baseball season!

So to celebrate the upcoming season of Major League Baseball. . . I give you . . . my aunt posing in a glove!? Yes, you heard right. Just check out the photo below and add your own caption.

Carly's caption: "Steeerike three! You're out!"

Baseball_Mit

— Carly M., Ink Splot 26 Blogger

1. Super Luigi Girl (friend me)

*onlookers applaude*
    Well, here i go!
    *does a couple of flips in midair and lands on glove like normal person*
    Well what r u all staring at?

2. serena

“yeah, uhuh, Go…. YANKEES!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!! BOOGIE DOWN, BOOG-BOOG-BOOG-BOOGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!wait! i’m not a ball, i’m a person!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
    *Silence*
    fan says:
    “wow, that was graceful…”

3. Rachel

my mom would be sooo prout at me right now,Ican see her face and her eyes wide open,*sigh*.Or would she be mad at me to think im dumb enough to think i would be a base ball?

4. nakreki06

that baseball glove is so huge and where did you find that because i want to take a picture on that.

5. athenagyrl

Flying through air. Whoosh!
    “Ohhhh! Yes! And the RED SOX WIN! Wait Wait! Don’t through me again!”

6. funny01

haha i went to a giants game and one of the players was ling on a fince and he had a big beard so i said fere the beard it was so funny my sister started laughing so hard it was awesome i love the giants go online and look up the song black and orange it is pretty cool

7. 51dotfeg

I think it would be pretty cool to lay down on that glove. Plus for a homeless person.
    *Lays down on Glove*
    “HOT!!!!!!!! HOT GLOVE HOT!!!”
    “That glove is too hot to lay on.”

8. funny01

HAHA i would not want to be a ball because some people spit on them it is very wierd ooooo yaa
    GAINTS OR AWESOME !!!!!!!

9. Robyn

How about trivia about old cartoons? I was thinking Scooby-Doo, The Flinstones,The Jetsons, Rolie Polie Olie, Blue’s Clues, PB&J Otter (does anyone besides me remember these shows?).