January 28, 2011

Victorious Victoria Justice

Posted by at 1:38 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Photo_victoriaJustice Victoria Justice plays Tori on the Nickelodeon show, Victorious. We had the chance to find out more about her life, her most treasured possession, most embarrassing moment, and her strange talent you probably didn't know about. . . until now!

Q: What were you like when you were in middle school?

Victoria: I was just a regular girl who really was always passionate about the arts, which is why I applied and auditioned for a spot in a musical theater program in middle school. I was thrilled when I found out I was accepted. That's where I really learned how to sing properly and really developed my voice. I had chorus everyday along with my other classes. English was my favorite subject. I've always loved writing essays and reading. I had a close friend that loved books as well, and we would stay on the phone for such a long time, reading to each other. I still do a lot of reading, but these days it's mostly scripts. I'm trying to find one that I think would be right for me. I would love to do a feature film in the near future. I still try to read a few books a year; it just takes me a lot longer, because of my schedule. Victorious

Q: What was your favorite subject in school?
Victoria: English was my favorite subject and still is. I loved reading and writing essays. I think both reading and writing are really important in life. I'm always communicating with different people in the industry through emails on a daily basis. As for reading, it helps with your language skills, vocabulary and spelling. Also, if there's something you want to learn about, you can research it on the internet. Without being able to read, life would be difficult.

Q: Do you keep a journal?
Victoria: I do have a journal that was given to me as a gift. I've begun writing songs recently, so I jot down ideas for songs and verses that come to me. Also, if I come across a word I like or don't know, I'll jot it down and look it up later. I definitely would recommend journal writing. It's a great way to express your feelings, jot down ideas and your thoughts. My mom recently found a journal I had kept when I was a lot younger in elementary school. It was really amazing for me to look back at what I was thinking when I was 10 years old.

Q: If you could be any character from any novel, who would you be and why?
Victoria: I think I would love to be Dorothy from The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz. She went on this amazing adventure into another world. It was scary at times, but she met the most interesting people and three really great friends. She also learned a valuable lesson along the way.

Q: What is one thing you wish everyone would do to make the world a better place?
Victoria: I would wish that everyone could be kind to one another. That would mean no bullying, no wars and tolerance for all human beings no matter how different we all are.

Q: Is there a social or political issue that is particularly close to your heart?
Victoria: I recently became involved with a charity called "Girl Up" that was started by the United Nations. Its main goal is to help girls in developing countries that don't have the resources or opportunities to reach their full potential. My goal is to help bring awareness to the program and to encourage girls everywhere to get involved. With as little as a five dollar donation, you can send a girl to school, help with health care, and help build safe places for girls to go. The donations also help in many other areas as well.

Q: A perfect day would include?
Victoria: A perfect day for me would be hanging out with family/friends and seeing a great movie. After that, going to one of my favorite places to eat to enjoy the food and the company.

Q: What's your favorite type of pizza?
Victoria: My favorite type of pizza is cheese or veggie pizza (as long as there are no olives on it).

Q: What is an unusual talent that most people don't know that you have?
Victoria: I'm really great at picking up almost anything with my toes.

Q: Who was your first celebrity crush?
Victoria: My first celebrity crush would probably have been Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands. He was so sweet and vulnerable in that movie.

Q: What was your most embarrassing moment in life?
Victoria: I was walking after school when a bird flew really close to my head. I freaked out and started running and screaming. Everyone just turned around and started laughing. . . it was actually pretty funny.

Q: Do you have any pets?
Victoria: I have two dogs named Sophie and Sammy. They're Chonzers (a mixed breed of Bichon Frisee and Mini Schnauzer). Sammy will play with his food by tossing it up in the air and then trying to catch it. It's pretty funny to watch.

Q: What is your most treasured possession?
Victoria: My most treasured possession would be my photos of my family and friends.

Q: Describe yourself in three words.
Victoria: Three words I would choose to describe myself as are spontaneous, loyal, and compassionate.

Q: What is the most important thing you want young fans to know about you?
Victoria: The most important thing I would want my young fans to know about me is that I really love reading and learning. Even when you're not in school, you should never stop learning. You can always work on improving your vocabulary or learn about something you're interested in that you may not be learning in school. Learning is a lifelong process, and you can make it a really fun one.

Interview by Marie Morreale
Photos courtesy Nickelodeon

1. blackwhite144

and you are the cool girl i ever seen,you have good singing,and don’t listen to thoses mean people that are mean to you.

2. blackwhite144

you are a cool girl i ever seen on the show.and with all thoses clothes on you it looks like you are cool.

3. blackwhite144

you are so so so cool when you be on the stage and with all thoses good clothes on you it looks like you is a star.

4. blackwhite144

i love your show vitoria so much even i like your singing.on the show you sing sooooooo sooooo sooooo good. well i wish that i had a singing voice like you.

5. blackwhite144

i like your show so much it makes me want to watch it over and over again unit i stop watching your show.

6. tara

i looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee your show and i am in the middle of making a magazine about you soooooooooo coooooooollllllllll

7. Princes101

I luv victoria justice and her show she is my favorite actress and mucian and i think she always will be!!!!WELL TILL I GET OLDER

8. Olivia

wellim still in middle school but i really dont know wht im like bcuz my friends get mad at me sumtimes but im fine with that bcuz i just luv them so much. i can never stop thinking bout them and i know they all luv me even though we fight a lot but i luv them more tha anything in the world bcuz they r my friends and thats how i feel bout most of my friends. they r the best i couldnt ask for better friends then them.

9. Belle

Wow, it seems like me and Victoria are a bit in common because I kinda like jotting down my feelings or what ever is my thoughts.

10. simrit

I really love the show but, that is not the only important thing about Victoria. She really is a smart, beautiful, downtoearth girl who cares about problems in the world and is just like a really lucky you and me.

11. luke r

you are relly good on the show i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. rae023

This show is OK but only good the first time you see them! A really good show is House of Anubis! it is kind of cheesy but suspensful!!

13. ARIES

YOU ARE SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

14. Amaya

OK you guys know how at school everything that is fun is blocked, i wished that nothing is blocked i mean students should know right form wrong so what is so bad about unblocking some stuff

15. GITARHERO CHAMPYUN

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHATS UP

16. olivia

personally i would only recomend reading this book if u r a BIG fan otherwise u might get a little bit bored but it’s still(kind of)a good book….lol!

17. laugh111

well my first middle school experieince was a little tough at first wit the girls who just think they know everything and they think their cool. but that all change the first week. because i was the popular girl in the whole 6th grade. so my first experience was actully great for me!!!!!!

18. Jennifer

i never actually thought Victoria was a reader type of person (not in a mean way a complement,actually)
    -im a reader person myself-

19. alicia s

Victoria is so funny I like the show and watch all the new episodes and they always make me laugh even when im alone i always crack up

20. laiy

omg love the show its awesome when my mom picked me up from my frends i tried to say bye but she was watching frek the frek the freck out

21. a

tori is so awsome i would love to be on her show wouldn’t that be so cool.Her show is every where emagine all of us on live tv so cool.What would we do for her as an assistant that would be the best thing ever right so cool everyone loves her show everyone i say everyone

22. nayelis011

I think you are awesome you are my idol and inspiration i think you are full of many talents and tell the cast and crew i said hi

23. Kristen

I love watching you in Victorious. It is one awesome show. I would love to meet you in person or see one of your concerts one day

24. Raquel

I agree with chrysanthemum98. you should interview selena gomez. But Victoria Justice is pretty (and) awesome, too. By watching On demand, i’ve memorized the lyrics and dances of FREAK THE FREAK OUT! Whoa, whoa, whooaaa!

25. Alyx44

I like Cat her whole act stupid thing is like so cool and funny. And I know the whole regular girl thing.Yeah she might want to be just a regular girl but you know waking up to play on T.V. that would be awesome!! Well her show is on and I HAVE to watch it. It’s the one where she first goes to that cool school!!!

26. Anonymous

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MORE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

27. nicandtric

victoria i love your show victoriaous its asome im like yyour biggest fan i love your singing to it total expirering

28. sweetxheart

Victoria Is A Really Nice Person. I Hope She Continues Being This Way And I Really Love Her Show! I Hope That She Continues Helping Other People And Making Them be Their Best ! =) i Love Her !

29. blossom

Victoria’s singing is awesome.Her friends are so funny and weird but life’s what is seems.Victoria’s sense of fashion is totally cool.This show ROCKS.peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. kittygirl10

i love the show the cast us great and Victoria is an awesome singer i wish there was a sweeepstakes to get on the show. plz have on e because it would be awesome!! =3

31. kittygirl10

i love the show it is awesome. trina is nutz! like on the episode “freak the freak out”. i wish i was on the cast i really do!!!!!

32. Victoria

I luv your show it is so COOL!!!!!!! I can’t help by trying to become a musison when I grow up. You r my insperation for performing. I can’t wait until I am Your age. I am 10 and can’t wait to perform onstage.You r the reason I will try. The songs I will prbibly sing will be Love Story, Breath, and Last Christmas. You inspire me to do that. Don’t stop being awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. katty

that is so coooool i love the song freak the freak out! it is so so so coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO DONT LISTEN TO HATERS!

34. purple11cd

hey people i love her show i am so excited tht they made up this show to show an inspiration to little kids and of course all of us.LOL

35. sainta

I can sing to lalalalaaaaa your awsome i love your songs let it shine ! here i am once agian felling lost but now and them breathing in to let it go but i do’nt know were i’m now watching the moment form distantice !!!! i know the rest