1. Bugoutcomedy

I have been with this series since the beginning. I cant wait to read it when it comes out!!!! I sorta spoiled it for myself by reading parts of it on the internet but i couldn’t bring myself to read any thing about Dan and Amy.

2. Bella1001

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO exited!!!!!:)
    looks good!
    when does it come out? i hope it is tommorow!
    Did i mention i read the whole series in a weekend?!

3. dtmsoccer

If you like action and mystery than you will love this series. The 39 clues series is fantastic, my dad said. I have read the first book, but haven’t read all the other nine. I enjoyed the first book like I was eating ice cream. The book grabbed my attention so well that I wanted to be a character like Amy and Dan. The character that is most like me is Dan. He relates to me because I have some of his unique characteristics. Dan and I have the same feelings. One thing we both don’t like is scary places. I hope middle school readers will read this book and get pulled in, like me.

4. Musicalme1122

okay this is how it goes, the moovvie is comming out in august and the book is coming out in april. the movie has not started filming yet though they havnt even picked a cast!!!:) the information is on the 39 clues site, under the map.

5. a113

it says in the movie that it is coming out in augest, but under the clip it says that its coming out in april. which one is right?

6. April404

of course im going to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its awsome!!! i cant wait until it comes out!!!!! iv been waiting ever since the 10th book came out.

7. 39cluesgeek

that…. was…. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN WATCH THAT FOREVER!!!!! HEY SCHOLASTIC, CAN YOU TELL THE AUTHORS TO PUT SOME AMY/IAN STUFF AND MAKE KURT A VESPER SPY?! PRETTY PLZ WITH CAHIL SERUM ON TOP!?

8. late night reader

Everyone is always saying how GREAT this book series is, but I thought the series was boring. It was not that bad, but was in my opinion a hodge-podge book series, as each writer changed the characters at will. I will be reading this new series, but wish that only one writer would create it. Anyone else share my opinion?

9. greenkoala39

That was a very EPIC video! But someone was saying something about the real book coming out in August 2011? What did they mean?

10. FluffyTaco

THAT WAS THE BEST VIDEO 4 THE 39 CLUES THAT WAS UNDER 60 SEC LONG THAT I’VE EVER SEEN!!! It would prob. make my whole class read it. I ♥ IT!!!