January 6, 2011

New Justin Bieber Interview

Posted by at 4:46 pm in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

Justin For those of you who can’t get enough Justin Bieber, read on for this new interview where he discusses the documentary movie about his life, Never Say Never, which will hit theaters on February 11, 2011. He also talks about his musical influences, his celebrity crush, and what he looks for in a girl.

Q: Describe how you feel about making a documentary of your life, Never Say Never.

Justin: I think it’s exciting. Any time you open up your whole life to cameras, it can be a little nerve-wracking, but my team has so much fun and this is such a great story, I’m excited to share it with everyone. JBieber

Q: What is the most important thing you reveal in Never Say Never?
Justin: The most important thing I reveal is that I’m a normal kid, living my dream, and I’ve been extremely fortunate and blessed. I am happy to show other kids that anything is possible and you should really never say “never”.

Q: What was the funniest part of making Never Say Never?
Justin: The antics of my road manager, Ryan Good and messing around with my friends for the cameras. You’ll see what I mean when you see the movie.

Check out the trailer, PLUS 2 more clips from Never Say Never here and here.

Q: Are you interested in taking time off to do a scripted movie? If so, what kind of movie?
Justin: I’m definitely interested in taking on larger roles as an actor. My main focus is definitely music, and I don’t want to take away from that but I’m open to taking on roles that will challenge me as an actor.

Q: Congratulations on the AMAs. You referred to Michael Jackson—how has he influenced your approach, your style, your love of music and the industry?
Justin: I think I, as well as anyone who has ever approached a career in the music industry, have been inspired by Michael Jackson. His style, his work ethic, his talent and his love of music are truly something to be admired, and his success creates a goal for all artists to reach for.

Q: Who else would you consider as a major influence and how?
Justin: Obviously Scooter and Usher, but anyone else? My mom. She got me my first drum kit; she filled our house with music; she’s sacrificed everything for me. She plays a major part in my life and my career.

Q: What would fans not know about your relationships with Scooter and Usher?
Justin: The fans probably don’t realize just how influential they are in my life and how much pride they take in guiding me into being the best person I can possibly be.

Q: What are the three best highlights from everything that’s happened since the debut of your first CD to now?
Justin: In order of how they happened: 1) Singing for the President, 2) Winning the VMA for Best New Artist. 3) Winning 4 AMAs.

Q: What was your most embarrassing moment?
Justin: When I got spaghetti on myself during a date.

Q: Is there any celebrity that you have a crush on?
Justin: Beyonce.

Q: What do you look for in a girl?
Justin: Someone with a good smile and a great sense of humor.

Justin, that describes me perfectly! Friend me!

Interview by Marie Morreale
Photo credits Island Def Jam and Paramount Pictures
Videos courtesy Paramount Pictures

1. First Name Only or STACKS username

I’m not a fan of justin beiber’s singing and he says never say never 50000000000000 times in the song

2. graygray157

boy what is Justin bevibers moms name I just don’t know ehat dad name is never to be him same thing with beyeonce I love her very much

3. Tania

Justin Bieber is sooooo awesome he’s cute great song writter i saw the video when he was little. he was soooo cute.i am not a huge fan but i’m crazy to hear your songs. selena gomez and justin bieber make a great match.

4. chocalategirl

Why do so many people hate on him? That is like getting bullied everyday for going to school. He is just doing his job. So many people like him for his looks! Yeah, he is cute, but he seems extremely nice and he is a Christian!

5. shay

OMG for some reason i think i have bieber fever because im putting purple paint on my walls wearing purple shoes purple sunglasses puple shirts purple jeans is that beiber fever or what

6. mya

OMG ok my name is mya and my friends are like crazy and i mean crazy about justin beiber and like i dont even no why

7. haley

i love !!!! you are cute i wish you i can see you but you can see you but i loe you are my favarite singer and dancer ever i am your favorite fan ever i 2 of your t shrits they are cool and you are cool 2 love your friend haley love you!!!

8. i luv justin bieber Mrs.beiber

i lov him he is such a cutie u should read the book and dont judge a book by it cover keeep that in mind i luv justin bieber from Mrs.bieber

9. califone

im a big fan of yours i wi sh i could be your’e back singer because im a good singer just like you are a great singer .$

10. Armani

Justin Biber is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I in love with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. niniy

i went to go see his movie it is a good movie a vrey good movie and justin and jaden are the cutest people in the world

12. vivi14

not really a jb fan(i luvb taylor lautner)..but hes a cute guy!!!i aint ctrazed over him dough….but best wishes justin!!!hope yewr muvie is gewdd!!

13. liberty and rebecca

We think that you are cute and we love you and your movie never say never. ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ys ys ys ys yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D

14. softballlover

i think that his move is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inspirational to never give up and as always NEVER SAY NEVER its not all about the looks but he is cute he is the most inspirational guy out there

15. liberty and rebecca

we both love you so much we want to see your movie never say never. we love your music!!!!!!!!! you are cute!!!!! justn bieber we love you so mutch!!!!!! say hi to jsden smith for me.WE LOVE YOU justin biber.HI to you both. hi boys

16. kailee

OMG!!!!!!!! Justin bieber should be my friend because I would take exellent care of him and ACTULLY listin to what he has to say:D

17. morgan p

i love him omg….. NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JUSTIN

18. wizkid207

I SO WANT TO SEE HIS MOVIE BUT MY MOM WANTS ME TO WAIT TILL ITS ON PAPERVIEW BUT I WANT TO SEE IT ON THE BIG SCREEN IN 3D!

19. pk123

i think jb is amazing how is life is i mean to be like 4 and already making a reaslly good beat that is awesome ….. just saying he is cute and i am his age so who knows
    .. love justin bieber

20. Kylah

Justin i love you.I when’t
    to see your movie i realy realy loved it.It’s good to tell fans about your life and who you realy are.

21. liberty and rebecca

dear jb i love your music you are sooooooo cute we hope to see your movie and concert. we hope that we can come to see your music love yyyyyyyyyyyoooooooouuuuu…

22. ARIES

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU R THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ILOVEYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

23. Neeya

Justin Bieber !!!! Hi I’m neeya and I’m in forth grade.I like a lot of people and your on top of the list by the way I am 9 years old and just LOVE YOU your SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. kk_lolz123

no offense but i am not a very big fan of justin bieber . but i want to see his movie thought i think he’s kinda cute but not much!!!

25. rlj1120

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 J J J J J J J J J J J U U U U U U U U U U U U S S S S S S S S S S S S S S T T T T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (i <3 JUTIN BIEBER)
    i can’t belive hes in a movie
    hes sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooo cute

26. Anna

I just LOVE you Justin!!! By the way my name is Anna and I’m 16.But I know one really BIG thing thats going to happen to you your going to be the next BIG thing in HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Anna

I just LOVE LOVE you Justin your to cute everyone LOVES you.By the way I’m 16 AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I know your the next big hit in HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!!!

28. Octavia

justin beiber is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooCUTE

29. olivia

Heeeey Justin Biebr!!! your sooo cute and all but just for meeeeeee could u step it up a bit…i know u can do it cuz u have the talent and ability and all…so listen up……i’d like to see some action and GREAT singing in the movie=) LOVE YA LOTS!

30. adam

awwwwsomeeee!!!!justin is the best!!!!babe babe babe oh…babe babe babe oh…if he was in my house i would ask him to rock the house!!!

31. may

I will marrrrrryyyyyy youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu someday ! youuuuuuuuuuuuuu are sooooooooooooooo cute! Im your number one fan! ILove ya sooooooo much!

32. SNANICE

ME AND MY MOM ARE GOING TO SEE YOUR MOVIE MY COUSIN SAID YOU ARE SOUPOSED TO POP OUT OF THE SCREEN.LOVE YOU!!!!???????

33. mz.alaysha

i love justin biebers songs and cant wait to see his movie and the the song i like is “one less lonley girl” and im his biggest fan and his number #1 fan and no one can take that away because i new justin bieber before u all so back off plz before some one gets there feelings hurt just kidding u all can have him as yall biggest fan nope nope nope nope just kidding about that i would never do that

34. alex

i loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

35. cutie2324

Hey,Justin Bieber Well known as JB, and so well my best friend is like absest with you and so am I, I wish I could come see you like at the toheatures oor something.
    Love the one and only,cutie2324
    p.s. ily (i love you.)

36. alicia s

I love justin bieber im the biggest fan out there no matter what anybody else says im so exited to see the movie and i gave my birthday party and all my christmas money for tickets

37. leslie<3

IM LESLIE IM IN 4TH GRADE I LOVE U YOUR ASAWM I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEW MOVIE OMG I MAY BE LITTLE BUT I HAVE MY PACION FOR MUSIC YOUR ASAWM!!!!!!!

38. Cheyenne77

J bieber……(day dreams) i love him……so sweet. Baby baby baby oh im like baby baby baby noooo i really really really like youuu justin justin justin!!!

39. BIGGEST BIEBER FAN!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! Can’t wait to c the movie!!! Looking Forward to it!!!! Love u Bieber very much!!!!!!

40. rareist chic vr

omg jb if you vr read yhis ijus wana say yur song one time is totally beast;awsome and u r really cote and you seem like a nice fun person sorry that sum peeple dont like u jb is totally cute

41. idk

i love ur songs like baby and onetime i dont know wat am saying but i love bruno mars so i dont care bruno mars he is so cuteruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu iuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

42. alex

no affence i like BRUNO MARS. I’LL CATCH A GERNADE FOR U U NOW I’LL JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN FOR JUMP ON TOP OF A PLANE FOR U KNOW I’LL DIE FOR U BUT U WUOLD NEVER DO THESAME FOR ME (CHORUS TO “GRENADE”)

43. jazzy

hi my name is jazzy i love your muice.selenagomez is not your type.i cant wait to see your move.i love so much.my sister likes
    you to and shes onley two.she even sings your songs.i love you.

44. crunchy ice cream 1

Justin your so awsome i love you i evenave bieber feaver card im the leader of a justin bieber fan club.

45. Kayla1234

my name is Kayla and I am 7 years old and I will be 8 years old soon. I am a second grader I know your songs I know them like somebody to love and baby I feel like crying!

46. Newgirl2906

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am nuts about JB………. i’am crazy, mad , nutz etc. etc. about him!!!!!!!!! i practically luv…him cuz [i believe] he ic the one ;) =)

47. gabriela

JUSTIN I LUVVVVV UUUUU!!!!!Im a HUGEEE fan and i will alwys b until u finish ur carrer i love all ur songts but specially U!!!

48. emily

;]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. Vanessa

OMG! Justin Bieber is so amazing and cute!! I love him so much!! No Stalker Status!! I love all his songs and did I mention he is really cute?? I did? Oh well He is Very really cute!! LOVE HIM!!:D

50. Zoey

HEY its me agian Zoey I love you your the best I cant wait to see whats your next move I want to know if you even check these comments and do you write people back.

51. Zoey

I love you but my big brother doesn’t. I cant wait until your movie comes out cant wait to see you and to see if you really star in the movie.

52. mrs.bieber dajuanah

omg i cant wait till the movie in 3d ive been 2 3 concerts and 1 backstage so awesome he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MRS.BIEBER HERE I COME

53. mrs.bieber dajuanah

i love his music its a blessing from above omg cant wait 4 the movie comes out in 3d im goin luv u justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54. mrs.bieber dajuanah

i cant wait till the movie luv u justin bieber ps ive been 2 3 concerts 1 backstage he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

55. rarefairy31

never mind im A CRAZED FAN OF JUSTIN BIIIIIEEEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56. Mykenzi

hi Justin Beiber, My name is Mykenzi!!!im a huge fan!!!and u are so so so CUTE.i am in 4th grade!im only 9 right now but i am almost 10 years old.i went to one of your Conserts before and when u were on the heart singing and then u look at me i was all like excited and all happy!I have Beiber Fever and it will not go away and that is a good thing! like i got this poster of u in my bedroom that i can not stop stirring at. also i keep on listening to your music i i can’t stop listening to your music because are awesome!!!i also wish tat i could be one of those people that if you Justin Beiber need anything i would go get it for you. Well that all i got to say for now.also i will post a comment later with the same name!!! I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BEIBER!!! LOVE, Mykenzi :)

57. jazminne

youre super cute i like your song callled favoritegirl and all your other songs.im a huge fan.really.if justin ever came up to me and say hes my valentines i would say yes.u r really funny.

58. jazminne

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think youre cute. im a big fan im crying right now because i want to meet you.

59. katelyn bieber 57

I LUV JUSTIN BIEBER and i am going to see his movie in imax with my BFF’S.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60. Noelle

I luv luv LUV Justin Bieber! He is so cute and a great singer! I’m going to marry him someday,I just know it!!!

61. s

justin b. is soooooooooooooo cute i want his atagraph.how did u find my love?tell him to add me on his firends list!I<3 U JB

62. lola blu

i have always listened to JB’s music, and i think that is is really good. The movie sounds great! My favorite song is Baby. I never knew JB grew up in the country, thought he was a city boy. I am really happy that he is living his dream. he is a very talented teenager.

63. nick.h

JUSTIN BIEBER is coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

64. 51dotfeg

He gets the question of ” Are you Single?” all the time, He used to be like “No, I don’t have a girlfriend.” Then he relized if he keeps saying that, and then one day he gets a girlfriend, He doesn’t want to lie to his fans saying he is not dating. But he wants to keep his personal life to himself.
    He likes all girls. He likes a girl with a nice smile and someone who’s funny.

65. marisa

I love his songs…so i think the movie will be very inspiring to all those people out there!:)i luv justin bieber!:D

66. da'nay

i love your songs and the most popualr song is i tell you one time. And you are so cute when you sing and i read your book.

67. someone

taylor lutener is the cutest person over any other man boy what ever he is even cuter than all the cute boys put together and made into a living god

68. anonymous

I dont really like your music (probably the first) you just don’t sing songs i like, but if you want to sing and use the talent God gave you, go right ahead.

69. jesse

justen you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70. i am lexi

heyy justin i am really a big fan of you and can i tell you something well you always live you dream wen eva you want becaz you are so cute and how old are you im 16

71. #1 fan

i have a great sense of humor and love his music and dont know why any people dont like him hes just who he is and like ur who u are .i luv u jb <:

72. Shaniqua F.

i am so in love with him! i can’t believe the way his eyes sarkle in the stage lights! his face is so smooth and soft! His hair so cool spread across his forehead!!!! ii lloovve yyoouu JUSTIN BEIBER!!!

73. Alesha

My little sister falls all over you JB :-x You is the best guy ever! I just love you! Your song Baby is popular in my family! But I just LOVE you song ‘One Time’ That really touches my Heart!

74. D

hi iam a big fan i cry my self to sleep when i think about you i even sleep whith my teddybear iam just so in love with you iiiiiii llllllooooovvvvveeeeee u

75. JBeebsFan32

Ok- i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Justin Bieber! his movie is totally going to rock! ima gonna see it with my friend, we both love him!!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! :) U ROCK, J Beeb Fans!

76. liza

i’m 12 and in junior high/ grade 7 and i live in indonesia. justin bieber is coming here and i hope his movie will too….
    i would love to watch it!!
    and justin i love u so so much!! ;)

77. Kayla1234

NEVER! SAY! NEVER! JUSTIN… I HAVE A SONG FOR YOU. SOMETIMES WE MAKE A GREAT TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAM AND SOMETIMES SOMETIMES OH SOMETIMES WEEE CAN HAVE FUN IN THE SUUUN AND WHEN I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOU! YES I DOOOOOO! I LOVE YOOOOOOOU!

78. Earthsurfer

Thank you for making a difference Justin, I am part of the girl Up campain which helps adolescent girls around the world wich means girls who arn’t treated fairly, can’t an edgucation because they are girls.

79. sarina

OK SO I’M IN 4TH GRADE MY PARENTS DON’T WANT ME TO HAVE A BOY FRIEND BUT I JUST CAN’T HELP IT THAT JB IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT!!! PS(JB ROCKS)

80. Earthsurfer

Hi Justin,
    Every one I hear commenting is saying that you are so cute!!! But what my expectations for a celeb is making a difference in the world, they are a good singer, and that they treat people fairly. And you are all of the above.Or I hope so. It doesn’t matter what you look like, I think people need to pay attention to their attitude. I used to not like you very much but now I have a little case of bieber fever.

81. Nancy20011

I love it can’t wait! I seen you at a concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

82. mellissa

i just got the bieber fever now im all hung up on him i will be the mrs bieber he’s awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

83. LadyKris

He seems like a good solid guy. I admire him for doing what he loves and being who he is. Just don’t fall away and never say never. :)

84. Alliyah

Oh, Finally . and he is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute .
    But i saw on the news that he was like snuggling up with selena gomez.And that is a bad thing to do when you have alot of gurls that like you . over 2 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85. sarah

hey i love your music JUSTIN BIEBER.im going to go see your awsome movie..:)iiiiiiiiiiiii lllooovvvvvveeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuu

86. sahra

i think j.b can help me get a singing carreer im really good i can show you ,just right bach and i can figure uot a way!

87. Kayla1234

I have I crush on you justin bieber I wish that you can come to my birthday party and I have a song for you. 123… oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. sometimes we can be at a beach and have some fun we can work as a team! and we can do this and have some fun in the sun oh oh oh let me hear you shout! oh oh oh now you are doing a great job oh oh oh. I hope you like it!

88. Misuki

it’s not that i like justin bieber but i love his songs. :) his songs are.. very inspiring somehow. i dont hate him but i dont love him either. i just .. like his songs. and anyway, that was a great interview.!

89. bebepagan9

i dont think there should be a movie about jb i’m not a fan of his i just like his songs ill see the movie but only to see if his acting is good or not

90. heykids19

i love it awsome sooooo good i have a picture of u and i got to see u but ilove u justin beiber number 1 go justin

91. mia y justin

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omb omb omb omb omb omb omb omb omb omb omb omb omb omb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥

92. miranda c

Hey Justin,
    Do you like being famous?
    Would you do a Movie on iCarly with me?
    Do you get scared when you see all those screaming girls?
    Thanks,
    Miranda C

93. luv1o1

omg i luv jb but come on people need to start going on my prfile and sending me shoutouts im luv1o1 by tha way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94. daletha

yo [peeps] out there i like justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hes got a voice and good advice too! 4 u [peeps] ot there who have a dream and say its never gonna come tru [[[NEVER say NEVER ]]]I LUV U JB

95. miley c

i think hes awesome, think about how u would feel if u were a star an got dissed?wouldent that make u feel bad just think a/b how thats makin him feel? of course he may be 1 of those people who put those worrys asside but jus think of it this wat god gave him a voice and he is greatful 4 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MILEY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

96. daletha

hey im like a REALLY BIG FAN! i love justin bieber. hes like the only person i look up to. hes like the best actor EVER.well i may be exagerating ju—st a little.JUSTIN BIEBER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ps he does have a voice

97. JB Fanatic

I am going to see the movie the day it comes out. I love u Justin Bieber.I went to your concert in November.I loved it when he was up playing the guitar in the heart.I have all his books,six shirts,and alot of posters.I have like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Justin Bieber stuff.I LOVE U JB.

98. juliette

you are so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
    you are cute jb i love you

99. Alx

hahahahhahahaha!!!cool i know my bffs little sisters ganna die to watch dis movie!!seems pretty c00l but not a fan!! my mom is one doe!!!lol!hope its good

100. d

iraelly like you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ok LOVE U BOO XOXO

101. leechelle

hey my name is leechell and i really like u alot i want to see i cry myselt to sleep every night cuz i havent met you

102. yazmine

Justin Bieber Baby lyrics:
    Oh woahh, oh woahh, oh woahhh.You know you love me.I know you care.And I would never, not be there.
    I want your love. I want you heart. And we would never, ever, ever be apart.
    Are we an item? Girl quit playin’.We’re just friends,
    What are you sayin’.
    Take another look right in my eyes. My first love, broke my heart for the first time. And now I’m like. Baby, baby, baby noo.oh woahh, oh woahh, oh woahhh. You know you love me. I know you care
    And I would never, not be there. You are my love.
    You are my heart. And we would never, ever, ever be apart. Are we an item? Girl quit playin’. We’re just friends,What are you sayin’.Take another look right in my eyes.My first love, broke my heart for the first time.And now I’m like.Baby, baby, baby noo
    I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo. I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo. I thought you’d always be mine (mine).
    Baby, baby, baby noo.I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo.
    I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo. I thought you’d always be mine.For you, I would have done whatever
    and no I can’t believe we’re not together. And I’m gonn’ play it cool
    While I’m losin you. I’ll buy you anything.I’ll buy you any ring.Cause I’m in pieces,so come fix me,
    shake me til’ you can wake me from this bad dream*.
    I’m goin down, down, dooown.
    *everybody!*
    Baby, baby, baby noo.
    I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo.I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo. I thought you’d always be mine (mine).
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo.I’m like Baby, baby, baby ohh. I thought you’d always be mine. You can give me all of your love,just this time it wont be enough. Nobody told me this day would come. Now I’m all gone. You can give me all of your love,just this time it wont be enough. Nobody told me this day would come. I wa- I was like Baby, baby, baby noo. I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo.
    I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo. I thought you’d always be mine (mine). Yeahh, yeah, yeah. Yeahh, yeah, yeah. Yeahh, yeah, yeah. Yeahh, yeah, yeah. Yeahh, yeah, yeah. Now I’m all gone, gone, gone, gone.
    I’m gonee.
    I wish I can hear it again.

103. yazmine

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

104. myrpetsrs

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yall waz up peoelpe okayden nice like it byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

105. tess

alright i would just like to point out that im his biggest fan andd i know every lyrics to every song im not obsessed im a fan he is a regular kid :)

106. _your.one.and.only_

i’m going to become famous just like Justin Beiber. And he’ll be so charmed that he’ll break up with Selena Gomez and date muua!! that’s right meee!! lol nah but seriously i love him and i’m going to become famous one of these days
    xoxo

107. willow-smith

i love jb. I think it is totaly right to make never say never! it will give you a look into the cute singers consert and carreer life. i cant wait to see it

108. stinerox

No offense or anything he’s cute but I don’t like the sound of his singing voice.Why would you name a song Somebody to love???

109. lady joe

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

110. Kelsi

OMG!!!!!I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!! I’M GOIN TO SEE HIS MOVIE!! ALREADY BE TO HIS CONCERT!! GOIN TO AMOTHER ONE!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!! …NEVER SAY NEVER..

111. Diamond

“uhmm i love justin but there is another side of me that doesnt idk why …..cnt figure it out i’ll find out why.and i also love jaden the one that sings never say never with him ‘i mean rap gtg bye
    by the way im in 6th garde 12years old

112. Willow Smith fan

justin i love u so much i am going to see ur movie as soon as it comes out i love u so so so so so so much

113. shaterra16

I LOVE U SO MUCH AND I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN FROM YOUR BIGEST FAN SHATERRA AND I WISH U LUCK I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

114. brooke18

i like your music and you are totaly cute and every one in my family likes you ecept my brother sorry love ya brooke

115. miniartemis

I used to not like Justin Bieber.Really NOT like. For all of you who don’t like him, I understand, though you might admit that the guy is cute.
    Now, I actually kind of like his songs and all, I don’t know why. But anyway, my point is that if you don’t like him, if you give him a chance, you might end up liking him, like me!!!!
    -Miniartemis

116. allison

hi i alawys dream meeting u one day but i guess it not going to come true i really like good luck on your life someday i will get to meet u

117. cassie c 45

i went to your concert and i rock i liked when u were in the HEART ……. I LOVE U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to JUSTIN

118. Crazyyazymusicgirl8

Justing Bieber’s voice is absolutely amazing, but I don’t think he’s that cute. Just saying…..

119. justingirl506

i totally love him can’t wait!!! i was at his concert in August and it was amazing. you can tell i’m a huge fan because of my username justingirl506. that justin is Justinn Bieber!!! can’t wait till it comes out!! yay

120. doberman dogs rule!!!!

it would just be wrong if jb had a crush on beyonce. he is way to young for her. she is married to. to jz so he shouldn’t he is only 16

121. 51dotfeg

I want your love. I want you heart. And we would never, ever, ever be apart.
    Are we an item? Girl quit playin’.We’re just friends,
    What are you sayin’.
    And I would never, not be there. You are my love.
    Baby, baby, baby noo.I’m like Baby, baby, baby noo.
    and no I can’t believe we’re not together. And I’m gonn’ play it cool
    shake me til’ you can wake me from this bad dream*.
    I’m goin down, down, dooown.
    *everybody!*
    Baby, baby, baby noo.
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    I’m gonee.
    Above is Lyrics to Baby!

122. brianna

Ilove justin bieber he is cute i like his purple cloths it is awesome but the best is that justin bieber is CUTE… also i like the songs like:)Baby,one less lonly girl… Luv it…..

123. mya

ok i know every body loves justin beiber….well every girl i think hes just a boy with some good talent im not tryink to be mean. LOL

124. ~6chocolates

Baby,baby,baby,oooh,like baby, baby, baby, noooooooooo,like,baby, baby,baby,oooooooooh,i thougt u`d always b miiiiiine miiiiiiiine! ikdis haz nothin 2 do wit dis,but im gonna c btr in concert!

125. Aliya

Justins cool. Sorry if you got denied from me I was at Barnes and Nobles playing with my profile when I denied some people. Just try to add me as a friend again.

126. HermioneHJG

No offense to anybody, but I don’t care for Justin Bieber. I mean, he seems nice enough but I saw a video of him in an interview on Radio Disney and he leaned back and YAWNED!!! Who yawns during an interview?! Apparently, Justin does. And when asked who his celebrity crush was, he said Beyonce, who is marrried. And has anybody noticed that ALL of Justin’s songs are about girls? That is not cool if you ask me. Plus, his voice sounds high pitched. The only song of his I liked was One Time. I don’t like any of his other songs.

127. PMNROCKS

FYI There is a Justin Bieber Movie coming out soon NEVER SAY NEVER is the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like a great movie about how Justin became famous. Its also is about hime growing up!!!!!! IT SHOULD BE AMASING AND ELECTRIC! I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE ROCKS!!!!!!

128. Jenelly2

justin is really a great guy i mean even though people said he couldnt make it he did anyway SO NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

129. spygirl248

I do have a nice smile and sense of humor (my friends tell me that I’m funny and awesome NO LIE!). But I’m not really a fan of your music.

130. ilovepercyandmax

I don’t care for Justin Bieber or his music at all. He is only sixteen, and there really isn’t much to put into a movie about his life. Sixteen year olds don’t have enough to have happened to them to make a movie of it.

131. Whopper24(Fred lover!)

Hey!! I went from California to New York by PLANE!! It was my cousin’s B-day, and she got tickets to see Justin Beiber perform at the state fair!!
    I went in August. I also got his autogragh!! And I’m NOT a mojor, or CRAZED fan!!

132. Marisa

I am not a BIG fan of Justin Bieber…but my friends are.
    i do like his songs though, so maybe i can give the movie a chance:)

133. vrocks

i love justin bieber.my friend zach and i dress like him.my fave song of his is the bowling one,baby,baby,baby

134. DANCGIRL4

im not that big of a fan but i want to wish you good luck and keep it at your best!:)( o and p.s. my friend LOVES YOU! LOL she practicably knows every thing! lol like well nvm….”TMI” lol!:) GOOD LUCK TO YOU JUSTIN!:)

135. Madison

Dear Justin,
    my name is Madiosn, & i’m such a huge fan my older sister too whos 14 years old!
    I <3 ur songs to!!
    I LOVE U JUSTIN BIEBER! :o )

136. maria

i have to watch the movie of justin bieber i am biggest fan that i never went to any to his concerts so i am sad.
    i love you justin bieber

137. Chrysanthemum98

Ummm, I’m ok with him being famous, even though he can’t sing, but why does he almost always sing about relationships?

138. Madi

Very cool! I’m not a huge fan of his music, its not him its just not the type of music I listen too, but I love both Usher and MJ and i think it’s cool that he looks up to them! He sounds like a nice guy. And I admire him for going out and living his dream! I’m trying to do the same thing, but I’m a horseback rider, not a singer haha. But you go JB! I loved his first song, One Time. But that was really the only one that got to me.

139. Jenny

OMG JUSTIN BIEBER I LOVE U U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

140. GOONETTE

IIIIIIIIIII LUVVV JUSTIN BIEBER SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH I WROTE A SONG:SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME WE’LL FALL IN LOVE AND WE’LL ALWAYS BE ONE HAPPY FAMILYYYYYYY DATS NOT ALL BUT TOO BAD

141. Cheerleader 101

OMG i am so exied for ur movie i am such a big fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ps I LOVE YOU
    friend me please

142. myst47

You got spaghetti on yourself? Well, you know, I guess that would have been pretty funny for the date! I know a book character that bathed in spaghetti (DON’T ASK). It was actually pretty funny… Cool!
    ~myst47

143. mya

ok my name is mya and im in 4th grade its ok so far. i know my parents say im to young but its not my falt that boys are so cute but my life is NOT all about boys its about friends and family and people that love you i have a lot of friends but i dont always agree with them like me and my friend got in a BIG FITE BUT WE WORKED IT OUT the fite was about boys i will try my hardes to talk more but im grounded right now i thing we all no what that was about……….BOYS!!!!!!!