January 18, 2011

Middle School Survival Answers

Mss_130Last week I posted a Middle School Survival Scavenger Hunt. What was your grade? Answers are below!

1. Name the first three books of the How I Survived Middle School series.

ANSWER: #1 Can You Get an F in Lunch? #2 Madame President #3 I Heard a Rumor Here is a list of the whole series.

2. In the past TOP 10 lists, what ranked as the #1 Favorite Breakfast Food?
ANSWER: Pancakes!

3. Ok, I couldn't resist another Top 10 list Q. They are totally addictive. What ranked as the #1 Favorite Cartoon Character?
ANSWER: Spongebob Squarepants.

4. Create your own tip. The night before a big test, you should ___. Fill in the blank with your own advice!
ANSWER: No answer is wrong! If you want to create more tips, go to the TIPS section on the Middle School Survival site. Send them to your friends!

5. Which section features real kids' most embarrassing stories that you can rate with 1 being "Not Too Bad", and 5 being "Ugh, the Worst!"
ANSWER: Hall of Shame. If you've ever been embarrassed– check these stories out! They will make you feel much better.

6. Create a Crush! What is his or her name?
ANSWER: You tell us! My crush's name is "Quinlan." He is a friendly guy, super nice, and really good at math. He likes art, sports, and as a Pisces is imaginative and kind.

7. Play the M.A.S.H. game. What will your job be? How many kids will you have?
ANSWER: Again, no wrong answer! Although if you put in 30 kids, you are in for a lot of work.

8. What is the name of the science camp Jenny and her friends go to in book #10 Into the Woods? ANSWER: Camp Einstein. (I feel smarter already!)

What do you guys think of the series? If you're brave enough, share your own most embarrassing stories at the Hall of Shame. Click on the "Submit Your Own" cloud bubble. And remember, unlike diamonds, middle school doesn't last forever!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. Jessica

4real is it ok outside? its summer so now is ur time to get outside and play but first what should u wear u think just throw on some pants and a tank top but no ur wrong (the following i don’t want to hurt ur feelings) i think u should put something that really expersions u so when u open the cloet door or drawer expres ur self that’s the whole point of being u

~Jessica, Fashion Designer

2. gamebored5`

look i never read book am just going to middle school so i would like to see how u kids and middle school surival if u would like to tell me any advice my name on here is gamebored5 thank

3. kiki895

hi I really love your books I almost read all of them I don’t know how many more I need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;) <3

4. darkartemis18

First book; Can you get an F in lunch?
    Second book; Madame president
    Third book; I heard a rumor

5. MARTINA

I havent read non of thise books but i want to.But i to read them online but i cant find it to read it can you tell me the where to read the book online.

6. sofia

THISE BOOKS ARE AMAZING AND COOL I HAVE ALL OF THEM I READ THEM EVERY DAY.MY FRIENDS WANT THEM TO THEY SAY WHEN IM DONE READING ONE TO GIVE IT TO THEM BECUASE THOSE BOOKS ARE COOL.WHEN I SAW THEM I WANTED THEM THE SAME DAY.

7. calmpurple27

these books are great for when you are in middle school then you can relate to what the girls and boys in the book

8. crazyrainbow12

i had already read that book and i <3 it. imma huge fan of HOW I SURVIVED MIDDLE SCHOOL BOOKS. i have every single book of it and i lovvvvee jenny, she’s soo cool.

9. Domenique

i read the book a while ago but it was really good. this series taught me some important things about middle school and myself

10. Basketballblue127

I have never read the books but they sound interesting…a bit.I mean theres no difference between any other middle school book I HAVE read.

11. darkshark

HIIIII!!!!!!!!!!
    I never heard of this book but if it has blue in it then i’ll go rite now and get it!!!!
    no seriously does it have any blue?
    GOODBYE

12. dramadance6

THE MIDDDLE SCHOOL SURVIVAL IS LIKE SO COOL NICE I MEAN I LIKE THE GAME WHEN YOU CREAT YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND.

13. miracle

i looooooooooooooove your books they r lyke the best books eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jenny sounds kool and i would campare myself to her (p.s. WRITE MORE BOOKS)
    (P.P.S.- please write more books for me and everybody else)

14. maria

I love the middle school survival books sooooooooooo much. I’ve read them all and hope that Nacy Krulik writes more. This is one of the best series of books i’ve ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. angelica

i love the ‘how i survived middle school’books.They really help me.They are my favorite books!

16. thegirlwithcurls

regular books are just an eye opener but
    middle school survivel books are adventures theres only one way out finish the book lolZ

17. luvuhaterz

i read only 4-5 books in the series it a really good book but i like the candy and poison apple better i like a long book and mystery

18. G

hey guys I haven’t heard of this book before, my friend refered me here so I came the book sounds cool I will check it out this summer.

1. Hannah

This is one of the best series ever. It is really relatable for kids in middle school and kids who haven’t yet been in middle school or even people who have already been in middle school and have graduated. I think you will love them and enjoy all the drama and laughs. Hope I helped!

19. Bella Swan

I read all the books and i loved them! they are the best boobks ever!!!!!!!! I loved the last book!!!! It was my favorite!!!! :) :) :)

20. S

O my goodness I am reading that book right now but I didn’t get to that part yet! Whatever! I don’t really care! I am almost finished with it anyways! :)

21. 51dotfeg

For the M.A.S.H game:
    Would you rather for Girls:
    1.Marry Justin Bieber or Drake Bell?
    2. Be a Vet or a Dentist?
    3. All about the Cars:
    Black Mustang or a Pink Motorcycle?
    Would you rather for Boys:
    1.Marry Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez?
    2. Have 3 kids or 2 kids (Triplets or Twins or Neither)?
    3. Have a Motorcycle or a Truck?
    Lol!