December 31, 2010

Willow Smith Video Interview

Posted by at 4:58 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

Image_willowsmith Scholastic Kid Reporter, Damien Murphy, interviewed Willow Smith and asked her to talk about her hairstyles and the message of her music video, “Whip My Hair.”

If you are a Willow fan, you will not want to miss this exclusive video!!

Let us know what you think in the Comments!

Interview by Damien Murphy, Scholastic Kid Reporter

1. HermioneHJG

I agree with vanillabean88; she does move her hands a lot! Her song is pretty good, and she has a good voice for someone who’s only ten-years- old!

2. suprisesoup

I love Willow she is so amazing, but i think she started her career at a young age she could of waited till she was 13 0r 12. I think her brither Jaden Smith is soo cute. I like the Karate Kid movie. It is awesome. Reply if you like the movie or dont like the movie.

3. sniffly

your cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 51dotfeg

Why did that dude whip his hair? He kept smirking like he was going to laugh. Willow Smith is a Awesome singer just like her Father. I may be Young but I get inspired by Selena Gomez. I actually have wrote a couple of songs. So maybe I will become famous one day you know.

5. pie 101

that vido is awesome. i love all your hair staels. i so jealous. im also 10 but i cant sing that well you are amazing:)

6. Earthsurfer

I’ve never heard of her until today she seems really nice and i watched her video online I think it is really creative.
    Ps
    LOL she did move her hands a lot it was really funny