'Tis the Season for TV Trivia
This holiday season has been stressful, and let me tell you, I am ready to be entertained and relax with some good TV! Are you with me? To get you in the spirit, see if you can guess these holiday TV and movie specials. I've listed 3 characters from each. See if you can guess the movie or TV show title . . . based on the characters.
1. Yukon Cornelius. Hermey. Santa Claus.
2. Ralphie. Randy. The Old Man, Mr. Parker.
3. The Winter Warlock. Burgermeister Meisterburger. Kris Kringle.
4. Bob Cratchit. Ebenezer Scrooge. The Ghost of Christmas Past.
5. Hero Boy. Sister Sarah. Know-It-All.
6. Lucy. Schroeder. Snoopy.
7. The Grinch. The Grinch's Dog. Cindy Lou Who. (Sorry if this is a little too easy, but I just couldn't leave it off!)
A few of these are actually based on books. So if you can't find them on TV, just pick up the read deal – the original book! Then check back next week for answers.
— Ratha, Stacks Writer