Last week I posted a Trivia Quiz where you had to guess the identities of some memorable book characters. Check out how you fared with answers below.
TRIVIA ANSWERS: WHO AM I?
- My name is sort-of the opposite of "Moon Boy." I carry my pet rat, Cinnamon around in a bag on my shoulder. I don't care about popularity or fitting in.
ANSWER: I am Stargirl (real name Susan Caraway) from Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.
- I spy on my friends and neighbors. I write my observations in a notebook. My classmates find my notebook, and now they all know my secret thoughts.
ANSWER: I am Harriet the Spy (from the book Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh).
- I am a 12-year-old boy. I live in a genetically engineered community where people feel no emotions. I am selected to be the "Receiver of Memories" from The Giver.
ANSWER: I am Jonas from The Giver by Lois Lowry.
- I stole Christmas. I am not a happy creature. I was created by Dr. Seuss.
ANSWER: I am the Grinch from How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- I am a Slytherin. I was in love with Lily Potter. It is debatable whether I really wanted Harry Potter to live.
ANSWER: I am Snape from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
- I am a teenager from Ireland. I am a ruthless criminal mastermind. I have to battle faries, pixies and other magical creatures to gain my fortune.
ANSWER: I am Artemis Fowl from the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer.
- I am Greg's older brother and I like to make his life miserable. Sometimes my dad does my homework. I am in an awesome rock band called Loded Diaper.
ANSWER: I am Rodrick from Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.
If I had to do one for myself, it might go something like this:
I love chocolate and eat it frequently. Sometimes when people ask me where I am from, I say New York City, before I remember I actually live in New Jersey. Although I am a "grown-up" I secretly watch Phineas and Ferb (because it is awesomely funny).
ANSWER: I am Ratha M.
What about you guys? If you did a Who Am I?, what would it say? Leave yours in the Comments below! Until next time.
— Ratha, Stacks Writer