If you're new, here's how you play. I'll give you three things. You leave a Comment saying what they have in common. For example, I might give you "Kevin," "Joe," and "Nick," to which you would answer "Jonas Brothers."
1. Orange, Brown, Yellow
2. Nimbus, Cumulus, Cirrus
3. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Dr. Animo, Dr. Harleen Quinzel
4. Monterey Jack, Muenster, Pepperjack
5. James, Charlie, Matilda
6. Pooh, Yogi, Baloo
7. Tea, Table, Soup
8. Salem, Oregon; Pierre, South Dakota; Boise, Idaho
9. Baltic Ave., Marvin Gardens, St. James Place
10. Megan Parker, Margo, Carly Shay
Leave the answers in the Comments! I'll be back next week with the answers.
—Carly H., STACKS Staffer