One, Two, Three-of-a-Kind Trivia Answers
Welcome back, Tuesday Trivia fans! Congratulations to Payal for being the first person to get all of last week's questions correct.
If you were stumped, you're in luck because I've got the answers.
1. Orange, Brown, Yellow
The colors of Reese's Pieces
2. Nimbus, Cumulus, Cirrus
Types of clouds
3. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Dr. Animo, Dr. Harleen Quinzel
(Fictional) Mad Scientists! Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is from Phineas and Ferb, Dr. Animo is from Ben10, and Dr. Harleen Quinzel is from Batman.
4. Monterey Jack, Muenster, Pepperjack
Types of cheese
5. James, Charlie, Matilda
Title characters from Roald Dahl books (James and the Giant Peach, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Matilda)
6. Pooh, Yogi, Baloo
7. Tea, Table, Soup
Types of spoons
8. Salem, Oregon; Pierre, South Dakota; Boise, Idaho
9. Baltic Ave., Marvin Gardens, St. James Place
Properties in the board game Monopoly
10. Megan Parker, Margo, Carly Shay
Characters played (or voiced) by Miranda Cosgrove. Miranda plays Megan Parker in Drake & Josh, voices Margo in Despicable Me, and plays Carly Shay in iCarly.
—Carly H., STACKS Staffer