November 16, 2010

Guess the Books! Trivia Quiz

Posted by at 7:23 am in Trivia | Permalink

Questionmark_130 Do you need a hint? Do you? Come on, do you?

Well tough! You're not getting one.

For today's Tuesday Trivia, I want to see how many of you can figure out the book titles from just an itty-bitty piece of their covers.

The books all have something in common. But if I told you, that would be a hint. And you're not getting one.  : P

Guess_the_book_covers

Leave your answers in the Comments, and make sure to come back next week to check your answers.

—Carly H., STACKS Staffer

1. MJfan277

1.11 birthdays
    2.Glitter Girls and The Great Fake-Out
    3.SCARY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!( R.L. STINE DUH)
    4.HARRY POTTER (OH YEAH) AND THA SORCERER’S STONE!!!!!!!!!!

2. Megareadersequel

1. 11 Birthdays
    2. Allie Finkle 5
    3. Surviving Middle School
    4. The Big One Oh
    5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerers stone

3. Kacie

They all have something in common which is something to do with birthdays i think! lets all work together to figure this out! Two heads are better then one

4. Starrninjarawr

1. 11 Birthdays
    2.Allie Finkle (Glitter Girls and the Great Fake Out)
    3.My Super Sweet 13
    4.The Big One-Oh
    5.Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

5. Luna314159

I posted earlier that I thought they were all the first book of a series, but now I think they all have to do with birthdays. I’ve only read 11 Birthdays and Sorcerer’s Stone, but from that I can tell. In Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry discovers he is a wizard on his birthday; in 11 Birthdays, Amanda and Leo relive their birthday over and over. One of the books has a birthday cake on the cover, so I think it also has to do with birthdays.

6. Luna314159

1. 11 Birthdays
    2. Allie Finkle Moving Day?
    3. Truly don’t know…
    4. Hmm…
    5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone!!
    I think they’re all the first book of a series.

7. Taysia

Ugh I only know the last one which is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone! I was knida hoping more people would know that…

8. Samantha

The first one is 11 birthdays and the second is Allie Finkle. Unfortunately, the only other one I know is the last one, Harry Potter.

9. s.snape2000

I THINK I KNOW!
    1.11 Birthday2(Awesome book)
    2.Allie Finkle, not sure which one…not much of a fan but I can tell!
    3.??
    4.Not sure
    5.That is DEFINETLEY HARRY POTTER!OMG!YESS!IT IS!May I just say, that if you have never read the book, please do so!

10. Taro-C

THe 5th is most definatly HP: sorcerer’s stone. I’d recognize that unicorn anywhere… but the rest are beyond me X3

11. syuna2000

i think that thesse series of books are called the a to z mysteries because when you read them the title of the book starts with the letter that is on the book spine

12. ScholasticUser202

The first is 11 birthdays, the second is Allie finkle, and I don’t know about the last ones, but they all have a birthday theme in common.

13. awesomesox123

11 birthdays
    Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls Book 5: Glitter Girls and the Great Fake Out
    ?????
    The Big One-Oh???
    The Tale of Desperaux???

14. Amber L.

I think I could awnser one only because they made it really hard for us,
    and if they have a question mark that means I don’t know it.
    1. ?????????
    2. Best friends and drama quenns (Allie Finkle)
    3.Top Model
    4.Happy Birthday1
    5.Narnia

15. Payal

I think the first one is Thirteen and the second one is Allie Finkle. I think I’ve seen the fourth one somewhere but I don’t remember the title. The other ones are beyond me.