October 4, 2010

Random Weirdness Writing Prompt

Posted by at 11:36 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

WritingpromptOh, you brilliant people on THE STACKS, I just love you! Jojods39  posted this message asking you to write weird things that you have done in your lifetime. Some of the replies are quite hilarious.

NJojods39ow we want to hear from you. Tell us about weird things you have done in your lifetime! The only rules are:

• No inappropriate stuff.
  • Only post one weird thing per person.
  • Have fun!

Please leave a Comment sharing your weirdness with the world!

1. Sasgirl201

Once I was clearing out my guitar corner then I was like MY ARMS HURT! and then said I’M A DOG I DON’T HAVE TO DO WORK!
    (Funny huh?)

2. Chocolate Goosebumps

Oh, dear, I have a lot … hmm … Oh! I know!
    My friends and I were at the playground of my old elementary school, and for some reason we were filming ourselves talking about random stuff. I’ll use fake names here – say my name is Aladdin, one girl was named Jasmine, and the other was named Ariel (I have a Disney brain today). Well, I was walking backwards filming them walking forwards towards me, talking about stuff. Here’s what Ariel said:
    “… we were doing this play, and I have to play a MERMAID, and I have a solo! And – ALADDIN, LOOK OUT!”
    BAM! The camera shakes up and down violently as I slam into something. I turn around and see that I walked into a giant metal pole. It HURT! And then suddenly my brain was thinking the most random things, and Jasmine told me later that I said a few. I ended up uttering things like “salad dressing”, “Christopher Columbus”, “high school prom”, “chariot”, “artifical bacon”, “Macchu Piccu”, and a few others I can’t think of right now. It was really weird.

3. Emma

ummmm…..i got it i was a lake and there were these 3 guys there they came over to us in tubes, we started talking when all of a sudden they flipped over and water went every where!! one of they was stuck so we had to help him up, their faces were soooooooooooo red=-)!!!
    P.S. This is no joke!!!!!!

4. bibliomania123

so i was at my friends lake house with a bunch of other friends and we decided to have a random pirates of the carribean marathon with all the movies. so the next day my friends phone rang and her ring tone was the i’ve got a jar of dirt remix. we had that stuck in our heads for like days afterword so when we went to this water park we sang it when we were going down all the slides. people thought we were really weirdo. it became out like secret song and was very random. XD

5. Clarissa

It was exam eve and my best friend and I were quizzing each other. We suddenly looked at each other and started laughing and we couldn’t stop, her sister who came in to check what was happening joined. We didn’t stop until 20 minutes later when we realised it was 20 minutes before we were late for exam and we still haven’t studied anything. We rushed to school. And! We scored well.

6. Bailee

The wierdest thing i ever did i was at school. I was walking around stickin my tounge out at everybody that looked at me.lol. It was funny.

7. taylorswiftfan13

I dunno. um…. one time i was putting a book back into my bookbag (it was paperback..) and just started waving it in front of myself and dancing. Then, i heard one of my classmates say my name. I’m like “what?! i was dancing!!” lolz

8. rheannon

ummmm……ok i got it! once my friend and i were studying in the hallway at school and we started singing call me by blondie when patrick, our crush, walked up and stared at us for like a minute while we were singing and not noticing him. as he walked away we heard “weird…….” LOL true story P.S. he still wont talk to us :) GO WEIRDNESS!!!!!!! WE WERE ALSO DOING THE DISCO WHILE SITTING SI IT WAS PRETTY AWKWARD :D

9. ICEDEMON96

One time my cat got sick, and the only way he would take his medicine, was if it was crushed up in the juice from a can of tuna. So everyday we fed him tuna juice with his meds in it out of a dropper. It was definitly weird!

10. greenkoala39

Everytime someone said my name, I said my name. So when I said my name, I had to say it over and over and over and over and over again. It was an endless loop of my name! It was funny, until my mom told me to stop saying my name.

11. s.snape2000

Hmmm, im a very weird person so this will be hard…um……
    GOT IT!So my friend and I were in the halls after hours at school during our musical practice, and we just randomly start dancing.Doing some disco,dance it was sooo awkward!!

12. Katelyn

When I went trick or treating with my friends last year we each said thank-you in a different language and sang Christmas carols.

13. Cooly 11

Okay. Here’s a pretty WEIRD thing:
    We were driving and the city, and I made this big, creepy smile at a stranger and waved. He waved back.

14. bmw3bug

congrats jojods39 4 getting ur post on ink splot!!! i remember when u posted that message too! and trust me i can think of way too many weird things to name just one…
    bmw3bug

15. rickriordanfan

lol! Well once me and my cousin had a dance competition on the beach to see who could dry the fastest. The way we were dancing WAS pretty hilarious… lolz!

16. gylfie97

Once my friend was having a party and we were playing around the pond near her house and one of our friends found a random canoe in the water, so we pulled it on shore and named it Sparky.
    Yay randomness!!!

17. Josephine

One time in the Summer I walked outside in a thick, winter coat singing ‘Frosty the Snowman’ and handing out candy canes to everyone I saw.
    Note: I never did this but I saw someone in the street do this once. lol!