October 4, 2010

Random Weirdness Writing Prompt

Posted by at 11:36 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

WritingpromptOh, you brilliant people on THE STACKS, I just love you! Jojods39  posted this message asking you to write weird things that you have done in your lifetime. Some of the replies are quite hilarious.

NJojods39ow we want to hear from you. Tell us about weird things you have done in your lifetime! The only rules are:

• No inappropriate stuff.
  • Only post one weird thing per person.
  • Have fun!

Please leave a Comment sharing your weirdness with the world!

1. werewolfcat5

Well,when I go to my cousin’s house we usually play tennis.We aren’t prefessionals or anything.We can’t even hit back to eachother.We just keep hitting the thing that you use to hit with the tennis racket (I don’t know what it’s called!).And there’s this time I kept hitting to the left instead hitting straight so I accidentally hit the thing into one of those garbage cans my cousin has in her backyard.

2. anonymous

when i went to geekgirlcon last year i CORRECTED a PANELIST!!!!!!!! (note: this is weird because i am a harry potter nut and i can’t stand anyone getting something hp related wrong)(also it was a harry potter talk)

3. 51dotfeg

Oh I got one!
    I watched this on America’s Funniest Videos! This dude had a egg in the microwave then they took it out and he held it in his hand. All of the sudden “BOOM”. The egg blew up and it was everywhere. I was cracking up.

4. rhue

ok i went around school and to everyone i saw i said oooollloooo it was soo much fun then my freinds started doin it now every on thinks were weird (i wonder why that is):}

5. Hannah P

Well, one time I was with my best friend And it had snowed the night before. We got up and put on two pairs of pants, two pairs of socks, boots, two shirts, heavy jacket, and well a hat and scarf and gloves. We went outside, and jumped the ditch to get to the others yards. We had a pretend sword and were slicing it through the air, and sticking it into the ice. We were running around, trying to walk of the frozen over ditch and all of a sudden Kelly fell into the ditch and broke the ice. OH NOES ! And I helped her out with the sword :D All done.

6. macie

one time me and my baby sis was outside and i was on my phone next thing u no she say” whats that” i looked over and i saw a cobra it flared up and hissed at her i called mom and she came out with the golf cart and started to run over it and finally i sprayed it with water.

7. Brianne

i have done many crazy things that are random and weird some of those would be….. NUMBER ONE-me and two of my friends went to a rec center and we were doing crazy stuff, we crawled through giant pipes and rolled down the hill on the golf corse and rode on a toy spaceship!! NUMBER TWO-me and three of my best friends were sitting together in the cafeteria at our school.Then one of our classes had to leave so we stood up to give each other hugs and ended up pretty much wrestling in the middle of our school cafeteria.NUMBER 3-im in school right now and i just asked my teacher if i could sniff her lunch…..AND SHE LET ME and there are so many more things i cant even think so yea u could say im pretty crazy

8. hallie

justin bieber rocks!……. ill like my friends no matter what even if they don’t like justin bieber and i really lake my friends everybody should love their friend but seriosly i love u justin bieber!!! and if ur reading this then i love u!!!!

9. BellaB

Last winter I found a huge pile of snow. My mom, brother, and I carved our faces, and decorated it with rocks, sticks, and leaves! We called it Mount Mushmore

10. tatiana

me and my friends made up a whole lot of words such as…bubaluba,bloosebloose,and beef the weaf then later that day we went to the station and started screaming them out…wierdo!!!

11. sequoiaXIV

Hmm, I once saw a picture of military airplanes taking down a flying T-Rex wearing a top hat and breathing fire.

12. des-tes

i used to play the guitar. i quit some how! i don’t. i guess i was too lazy. who wouldn’t be?! i was only in third grade!

13. camoshark896

one time i put on a big huge winter coat on and when i got outside people were swimming and started laughing at me.I hope you only laugh for 1 minute!

14. lol-bookworm-lol

once during the winter my friends and i were really bored so we just walked around town wearing our bathing suits

15. pinksummer2313

When I was little, I used to spell everything I said. For example, my mom would ask, Do you want green beans? And I would say: Y-e-s! Ha ha lol!

16. stuffedninja10111

Well im very random and wierd. My friends thing im the wierdest person on earth. I am not as funny as most people though to tell you the truth. Well hmm lets see… one time I went to a boys desk while the class was gone and hugged it. And my friend was with me so we started laughing like crazy! UGGGSS so much to tell! not fair!

17. Sasgirl201

Once I was clearing out my guitar corner then I was like MY ARMS HURT! and then said I’M A DOG I DON’T HAVE TO DO WORK!
    (Funny huh?)

18. Chocolate Goosebumps

Oh, dear, I have a lot … hmm … Oh! I know!
    My friends and I were at the playground of my old elementary school, and for some reason we were filming ourselves talking about random stuff. I’ll use fake names here – say my name is Aladdin, one girl was named Jasmine, and the other was named Ariel (I have a Disney brain today). Well, I was walking backwards filming them walking forwards towards me, talking about stuff. Here’s what Ariel said:
    “… we were doing this play, and I have to play a MERMAID, and I have a solo! And – ALADDIN, LOOK OUT!”
    BAM! The camera shakes up and down violently as I slam into something. I turn around and see that I walked into a giant metal pole. It HURT! And then suddenly my brain was thinking the most random things, and Jasmine told me later that I said a few. I ended up uttering things like “salad dressing”, “Christopher Columbus”, “high school prom”, “chariot”, “artifical bacon”, “Macchu Piccu”, and a few others I can’t think of right now. It was really weird.

19. Emma

ummmm…..i got it i was a lake and there were these 3 guys there they came over to us in tubes, we started talking when all of a sudden they flipped over and water went every where!! one of they was stuck so we had to help him up, their faces were soooooooooooo red=-)!!!
    P.S. This is no joke!!!!!!

20. bibliomania123

so i was at my friends lake house with a bunch of other friends and we decided to have a random pirates of the carribean marathon with all the movies. so the next day my friends phone rang and her ring tone was the i’ve got a jar of dirt remix. we had that stuck in our heads for like days afterword so when we went to this water park we sang it when we were going down all the slides. people thought we were really weirdo. it became out like secret song and was very random. XD

21. Clarissa

It was exam eve and my best friend and I were quizzing each other. We suddenly looked at each other and started laughing and we couldn’t stop, her sister who came in to check what was happening joined. We didn’t stop until 20 minutes later when we realised it was 20 minutes before we were late for exam and we still haven’t studied anything. We rushed to school. And! We scored well.

22. Bailee

The wierdest thing i ever did i was at school. I was walking around stickin my tounge out at everybody that looked at me.lol. It was funny.

23. taylorswiftfan13

I dunno. um…. one time i was putting a book back into my bookbag (it was paperback..) and just started waving it in front of myself and dancing. Then, i heard one of my classmates say my name. I’m like “what?! i was dancing!!” lolz

24. rheannon

ummmm……ok i got it! once my friend and i were studying in the hallway at school and we started singing call me by blondie when patrick, our crush, walked up and stared at us for like a minute while we were singing and not noticing him. as he walked away we heard “weird…….” LOL true story P.S. he still wont talk to us :) GO WEIRDNESS!!!!!!! WE WERE ALSO DOING THE DISCO WHILE SITTING SI IT WAS PRETTY AWKWARD :D

25. ICEDEMON96

One time my cat got sick, and the only way he would take his medicine, was if it was crushed up in the juice from a can of tuna. So everyday we fed him tuna juice with his meds in it out of a dropper. It was definitly weird!

26. greenkoala39

Everytime someone said my name, I said my name. So when I said my name, I had to say it over and over and over and over and over again. It was an endless loop of my name! It was funny, until my mom told me to stop saying my name.

27. s.snape2000

Hmmm, im a very weird person so this will be hard…um……
    GOT IT!So my friend and I were in the halls after hours at school during our musical practice, and we just randomly start dancing.Doing some disco,dance it was sooo awkward!!

28. Katelyn

When I went trick or treating with my friends last year we each said thank-you in a different language and sang Christmas carols.

29. Cooly 11

Okay. Here’s a pretty WEIRD thing:
    We were driving and the city, and I made this big, creepy smile at a stranger and waved. He waved back.

30. bmw3bug

congrats jojods39 4 getting ur post on ink splot!!! i remember when u posted that message too! and trust me i can think of way too many weird things to name just one…
    bmw3bug

31. rickriordanfan

lol! Well once me and my cousin had a dance competition on the beach to see who could dry the fastest. The way we were dancing WAS pretty hilarious… lolz!

32. gylfie97

Once my friend was having a party and we were playing around the pond near her house and one of our friends found a random canoe in the water, so we pulled it on shore and named it Sparky.
    Yay randomness!!!

33. Josephine

One time in the Summer I walked outside in a thick, winter coat singing ‘Frosty the Snowman’ and handing out candy canes to everyone I saw.
    Note: I never did this but I saw someone in the street do this once. lol!