October 8, 2010

Justin Bieber Interview

Posted by at 4:07 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

Justin Our Scholastic interviewer, Marie Morreale, told me she has a new interview with Justin Bieber, and I said, “Who’s that? I’ve heard of Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance, but I don’t know this Justin Bieber kid.” Just kidding! Here’s the interview.

Q: What book would you recommend to kids?
Justin:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lighting Thief by Rick Riordan.

Q: What book do you think everyone should read?
Justin:
The Bible. There are many lessons in The Bible that you can apply to your everyday life.

Q: What is your favorite subject in school?
Justin:
English

Q: Is it true that you’re a self-taught musician? What instruments do you play?
Justin:
Yes, it is true that I’m a self taught musician. I started playing the drums at age two. I play the drums, piano, guitar, trumpet.

Q: When did you first get interested in music?
Justin:
I’ve been interested in music since I was really little. My mom would always have people over the house playing music and listening to music. I grew up listening to music.

Q: Do you get nervous when you perform?
Justin:
I don’t really get nervous anymore. Performing is one of my favorite things to do.

Q: Do you have a talent that most people don’t know about?
Justin:
I’m a great juggler.

Q: What quality do you value most in a friend?
Justin:
Loyalty and a sense of humor.

Q: What was it like growing up not very rich? What can other teens learn from you?
Justin:
Luxury isn’t necessary as long as you have plenty of love and family and friends.

Q: What’s your favorite holiday, and why?
Justin:
I love Christmas for the food and family time!

Q: Of all your accomplishments, which are you most proud of?
Justin:
Most recently winning the VMA (Video Music Award) for Best New Artist and just being a good son to my mom and dad.

Aww. Sweet!

Interview by Marie Morreale

1. sara

i dont like justin biber
    i think he is a bit inapropreat
    and i heard him say some really inpropreute words in 2 videos and on tv
    besides he trys to date girls that are WAY older than him (he asked beyonce out) and now he is dating selena gomez
    i LOVE HER and now she is dating some one
    i dont like so really
    I DON’T LIKE JUSTIN BIBER

2. PeAcHtReE1

Things I love about justin beiber
    1.He has a g8 personaality
    2.He has a wonderful voice
    3.He is beautiful
    4.He can write music
    5.The boy can act!
    6.He can drive(wit out booster seat!)
    7.He has awsome $and clothes
    8.He can sing
    9.He is smart!!!
    10.HES JUST PLAIN WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

3. kkm

wow he is exactly like me i luv music i even remember the first song i ever sang in my life and i read the bible every day

4. SmartCookie218

so lucky she got to interview justin beiber p.s. that was some good answers i would give him a one hundred percent

5. Purpleavatar101

He is not only a good singer, but he can act. He has many talents, plays four instruments, and believes he got a miracle.

6. charles

After reading your interview I have good feelings about you that you are not only good singer or dancer but you are a vary nice human. I love that you think about your parents and your family. Well I am your big fan cannot explain in words.

7. jada

Justin,I feel as if too many people are jealous of you because they cant do what you can. I admire you a lot and my favorite holiday is Christmas too. i love spending time with my family and friends. All of your posters are in my room and i recentl went to your concert. it seemed like you looked right at me. haaha. but anyway your amazing and i love you.

8. amberlovescats!!<3

um… r there really that many jb fans? i’m sorry, but i can’t say that i hate him, i don’t LOVE him. but i like his song, pray.

9. Amber

Justin Bieber is so cute .
    I wish I could meet him
    because I have all his CD’s
    and posters and books.He is my idol lovv you justin bieber

10. Purpleavatar101

I think it’s amazing for all stars to take time out of their busy schedules to spend time with fans and to have contests as well.

11. flora

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. 51dotfeg

I am a Fan. But, No Offense but why not interview Snoop Dog or the Black Eyed Peas?
    Q 1. I totally love that Book series but, I like Harry Potter more
    Q 2. :)
    Q 3. Science is my Favorite
    Q 4. I like the Drums,Guitar and Piano (Not a fan of the trumpet)
    Q 5. Totally Awesome!
    Q 6. I don’t hardly get nervous but when I do you can tell, my eyes a wide and I am shaking like crazy.
    Q 7. I stink at juggling. :P
    Q 8. I like people with funnies as well. :)
    Q 9. :)
    Q 10. Me, too!
    Q 11. I’m voting

13. LOVECOOKIEDOUGH

I WOULD LOVE TO WIN THIS CONSERT I BEEN DIEING TO SEE JUSTIN BIEBER IN CONSERT HE IS SO CUTE AND AMAZING HE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. suprisesoup

I love you JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh yeah one time they said that JB… I forgot!
    Can you please interview Taylor Laughtner or Taylor Swift? LOL!!!! :P Interview Taylor Laughtner please!?!?
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX

15. suprisesoup

Hi Justin Beiber! You are amazing! Me and my cousins love you!
    I think peopl should give you a chance that way they know the real you.
    I heard that in the video “BABY” his girlfriend or “sister” (as people say) was in there.

16. suprisesoup

Hey Justin I think you are sooooo cute! I want to star
    in your movie in February!
    I like to sing and dance.
    One day I want to be a famous singe like you.
    P.S. I like your hair and your voice! ROCK ON!!!!! LUV YA!

17. suprisesoup

I WWWWUUUUUUVVVVVVVVSSSSSSS
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
    I AM WAY BEYOND YOUR #1 FAN
    I LIKE KNO WHERE YOU GO EVERYDAY!JK! BUT I AM WAY BEYOND YOUR #1 FAN!
    ~XOXOXOXO~

18. suprisesoup

To:Jasmine
    A person I dont kno.
    I kno right? Why do people hate him so much?
    To:Ashton
    A person I dont kno.
    They should do an interview
    on Selena Gomez, she is amazing!
    YOU ROCK JUSTIN BEIBER!
    YOU ROCK TOO SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. suprisesoup

I went to NYC and that place was beautiful! I stayed therefor a week and guess wat! On the last day when I was going to leave I saw a lot of people with sleeping bags and stuff. I was wondering wat they were doing when I saw a sign that sais “Tommorrow in the morning at 7:00 we are giving free tickets to 75 people to see Justin Beiber on the today show.” I like freaked out and started screaming I was so surprised! I was like mom can we stay for tomorrow to get to see JB? She was like no we cant. I was sad and was about to cry.

20. suprisesoup

Why can’t I find the love of mine when shes standin in front of my face… How did I let her get awayyyyyy yeahhhh. Im runnin out of time where is my runaway love surchin low and high dont know why I cant get enough id give it all up to her but shell never be the one i wont stop until I find my runaway luvs ~<3 you JB

21. suprisesoup

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Justin Beibers! I went to his concert on my b-day!!! I love him so much and he is going to be mine forevers! Sorry girls out there reading this.! He he he! JK ~Luv ya ~

22. destiny

i love the way you sing i got your posters all over my room my friend josh does not like you but i tell him you r so cute

23. cristal 101

i love justin bieber. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. he is a asome singer.

24. bbffccd

i love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

25. summerninja15

OhMyGosh! I LOVE Justin Bieber! Haha i respect people and their views about him, but I think people should give him a chance before they judge him. Anyways, I love yah Justin and PLEASE keeping singing and sharing your amazing talent!

26. jaja

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH HE WOULD HAVE A CONCERT HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES I WISH I COULD MEET HIM SOMEDAY

27. Brooke

me and you are kinda alike in somethings but not alot lol….:)
    jb me and lots of friends love
    your music your a great singer and maybe one day ill be as great as you because just like you said never say never i was at your concert u said that youe self…. it was ausome…
    <<<<<333333

28. brocky2000

Hi! JUSTIN how are you today.I just wanted to tell you i like your song one time,and baby. I LOVE YOU I HOPE YOU LOVE ME TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. kirstyn

I LOVE JB SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Emily M

Justin is such a cutie! he is so down to Earth!i love him!i hope they make a movie of just him and ME we will film it for 2 1/2 years

31. crysthel

umm hi justin i love ur songs cant wait till u comment back k umm bye big fan omg all the girls will just faint if u comment but i DEFINETLY WONT DO THAT!! :) <3

32. macey

i loooooooooove justin bieber and im confused bc everyone says that jasmine is his girlfriend but they say that shes his sister to i bieleve that shes his girlfriend

33. lildancer200

I don’t really aprrove of those interview answers. I would rather tell the truth instead of just telling people what they want to hear.

34. crasycar

Justin is a good singer. Whether he is saying these things for publicity I don’t know. People at my school make fun of him every chance they get. That is wrong in so many ways because they don’t know him

35. #1 fan of JB

justin you are my BIGGEST,HUGEST best singer ever and also you are sooo CUTE,SING GOOD…………
    YOU CAME TO PERFORM IN MY CITY AND I WAS TOO LITTLE TO GO.. BUT MY BIG SISTER WENT AND SHE GAVE ME A POSTER THAT YOU SIGNED… ITS IN MY ROOM HAGING UP! I SEE THE POSTER OF YOU EVERY NIGHT AND DAY WHEN I GET UP AND WHEN I GO TO BED……. WELL PEACE OUT… IM YOUR #1 FAN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. bigmouthfromdasouth

Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!! U rock. ur music is great. i luv ur voice music and hair. U rock the roof! lol. i want to own all of ur cds. i also want ur autograph. plz?

37. alisia

i think you should read beyuceaye while you are on the world wide trip sence you like her dwont you or rieyanna that or beyonceaye ok thats it from me ok by

38. abbey

we r alike because I never get nervous on stage too! I love your music and my sister wants to be in your movie in Feburary.we love you.<3 :)

39. Morgan

Dear Justin Bieber,
    I am your biggest fan and l lovr your music i wish i can met you i always wanted to your concert.:)
    P.S. I think your really cute.:)

40. Whopper24

I don’t like Justin all that much, but why can’t you guys interveiw Fred/Lucas Crickshank!I LOVE Fred’s vid’s!

41. Whopper24

Hey, Today there was a four year-old I know, she is like SO cute! And she was singing “Baby”.She sang like this.”Baby! Baby!No!Like your my baby!”She was so cute!She said HI!Now I have “Baby” in my head now.Peace!

42. Sabrina

OMG! I’m totally going to enter! My sister and I will definietly enter! I never win anything though, but it’s worth it to try. :D

43. Spelling Queen

Justin’s music is alright. My friend, Looloo, adores him. I think he is an OK singer, but he’s just not my guy. No offense, Bieber fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. looloo

Hi Justin, I can not belive that I’m writing on your blog!!!!Well I want to say……I’M YOUR BIGIEST FAN!!! I WENT TO YOUR CONERT IN NY state. I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE BACK SOON!!!!(:(:(:(:(:(:(:<3<3<3<3<3

45. Andi

I love this Justin Bieber blog. If Justin writes this than I want to tell him that I am his biggest fan. I can’t belive that you have a blog and I can’t belive that I am writing to you. Write back

46. gracie

i love you so much justin!!!! you are in my dreams. its awesome you love the bible, and i do too!!! please come to oklahoma for your next consert!!! you rock!
    love,
    Gracie

47. camoshark896

yu and sean kingston make the best duet!dude my sister is way higher than yur #1 fan!Trust me on that.Good luck. You will need it. Don’t go off stage the fans will attack!!!!!

48. 124love

Ilove Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

49. #1 bieber fan!

Dear Justin,
    I have tickets to go see your concert in Novemeber.
    I cant wait to hear you sing.
    I am taking my best friend with me too.
    Your #1 fans

50. Rin

I LOVE Justin Bieber So MUCH! I love the song Need Someone to love i’m singing it in my head right now!
    Love Ya JB

51. -gabby b

i’m a girl and I say he is not so cute. All of those girls that would love to be his future wife are just going to get they’re hearts broken in half.

52. TRISHA BIEBER

JUSTIN ARE YOU REALLY 51 YEARS OLD BECAUSE MY CLASSMATE TOLD ME THAT U HAVE A MASK WHEN YOU HAD A SHOW YOUR MASK RIPPED

53. stonefairy

I really like Justin Bieber now. I was never really interested in him until I read this interview, which led me to research him and now I think he’s awesome. :-)

54. girlergirl

oooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggg it justin bieber i love your songs my fav is love me and your such a cutie pie my sister is your biggest fan i have so many posters with you on them so does my best friend i have so many teen magizines that all of them wont fit on a book self

55. irene18

Dude… I luv him! Not so sure about that Cody Simpson kid… I guess I’ll get used to it! I’m sooooo getting Greyson Chance’s first album. What? Did I just hear a “Ditto”? LOL!!!!!!

56. pacohaley

Can you PLEASE forget Bieber? Or, at least instead of him, interview GREGG SULKIN. He’s a huge, rising star and is going to be in Season 4 of Wizards of Waverly Place as Mason Greyback, in the new DCOM Avalon High as Will Wagner, and he was in ATBRUK (as JJ). Really. Interview Sulkin. Honestly.

57. CHLOE

JUSTIN BIEBER YOU ARE SO CUTE LIKE ALWAYS.I HAVE ALL OF YOUR ALBUMS,THE BOP MAGAZINE,THEN WHEN YOU GET NERVOUS YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR,I LOVE YOU IM YOUR #1 FAN.BEST WISHES,MORE CONCERTS TO COME.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I LOVE YOUR RUNAWAY LOVE SONG.I WANT YOU TO PLAY HERE IN PHILIPPINES.

58. jaja

justin bieber i love you very much you know what i think all of your songs i memorized it all.Are you going to have a movie.Jaja from philippines.Best wishes to you

59. nicole

oh my god! i love you so much.You are my crush,my favorite singer,you are my idol. love ya.Best wishes,more concerts you have.

60. Anna

baby, baby, baby, oh oh right, baby, baby baby, oh oh right, baby, baby, baby, oh oh right, thought you’d always be mine, mine.
    thank you for writing this song Justin Bieber.
    -Anna

61. mia y justin

justin me and my sister love you and we have alot of posters of you
    ATT:Mia y justin**
    L0lzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzjustinnnnnnnnn bieberrr

62. mia y justin

omb i really nowp that u number 1 fans mysister~~love ya love ya love ya love ya love ya love ya love ya love ya

63. cageaidenbffls

yeaaa tht was funnn and i met jb!! i love justin bieber!! YAY!! we got his autograph and im not making tht up… i swear

1. Brian

Would you happen to have any fmaliy photo’s that were taken in Sterling that you would be willing to share? I live in Sterling and am interested in the history. Any photo’s that also include buildings are of interest.I remember your Aunt Francis and Uncle Dugan and Butch, they lived down the road from me when I was growing up.

64. pacohaley

I’d rather have Gregg Sulkin interviewed, and give me Wizards vs. Werewolves instead of Twilight any day.

65. GNOletsgo1

I’m not a fan. No offense if you’re his fan, really.Why don’y you interview MILEY CYRUS? I can’t believe he likes my favorite book!

1. Eliane

Vanilla Bean’s Holiday Open House!Saturday December 1st from 10:30AM-2:30PMVanilla Bean Unique Cookies and Cupcakes3410 N. Anthony Blvd.Fort Wayne, INThe chill is in the air and the snow will soon be falling, so come indsie and enjoy some hot cocoa and cookies with Santa at Vanilla Bean Unique Cookies and Cupcakes. Your little elves will enjoy decorating their own holiday cupcake. They’ll meet Santa, enjoy a delicious cookie, a cup of hot cocoa or holiday punch. Santa’s helpers will package their cupcake for the ride home. They’ll also receive a special treat! Admission -$5 per child. Mr. or Mrs. Claus will receive 10% off all in store purchases, holiday orders, and gifts for spending the afternoon away from the North Pole!

66. TheLooker23

Awesome!
    JB is pretty good, I think.
    Q 1. I love that book series!
    Q 2. :)
    Q 3. Like, reading or grammar?
    Q 4. WOW. Not only self-taught, but so many instruments! *in shock*
    Q 5. Awesommmme..
    Q 6. Ahhh…I get SO nervous when I’m on stage for a play or something…
    Q 7. I stink at juggling. :P
    Q 8. I like people with funnies as well. :)
    Q 9. :)
    Q 10. Me, too!
    Q 11. Awww… :)
    Awesome!!!
    ~TheLooker23

67. earthworld44

I”m so trying for the sweepstakes! and plus, I’m sending this to all my friends! OMG! glad you did that interview stacks! Thanks, Madison oh and i like baby alot no matter what anyone says!

68. myst47

He seems nice. I don’t know why people make fun of him. He’s not my favorite singer, but he’s not my least-favorite either. The guys just don’t like him ’cause he’s getting all of the girls. It’s actually kinda’ funny in my POV. I overhear guys say “he’s so stupid” and girls argue about who’s going to be his future wife.

69. bri

i LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish i could meet him some day.

70. Golden Dragon

Don’t worry, you JB fans. I WON’T be enetering the sweepstakes.
    Ps. Percy Jackson is ruined for me forever!

71. Natalie

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    Thanks For Finally Answering My Questions Stacks! I have always wanted you guys to interview JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!
    My favorite book is the Bible,I love English Class,I play the drums and Piano,I have almost all Justin’s posters and CD’s,Whatever show he is on I watch,”What quality do you value most in a friend?
    Justin: Loyalty and a sense of humor.” Me to! And my favorite holidays is Christmas and Halloween.
    Dear Justin,
    We are so alike. LOVE YA JUSTIN!
    Your #1 fan,