October 8, 2010

Justin Bieber Interview

Posted by at 4:07 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

Justin Our Scholastic interviewer, Marie Morreale, told me she has a new interview with Justin Bieber, and I said, “Who’s that? I’ve heard of Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance, but I don’t know this Justin Bieber kid.” Just kidding! Here’s the interview.

Q: What book would you recommend to kids?
Justin:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lighting Thief by Rick Riordan.

Q: What book do you think everyone should read?
Justin:
The Bible. There are many lessons in The Bible that you can apply to your everyday life.

Q: What is your favorite subject in school?
Justin:
English

Q: Is it true that you’re a self-taught musician? What instruments do you play?
Justin:
Yes, it is true that I’m a self taught musician. I started playing the drums at age two. I play the drums, piano, guitar, trumpet.

Q: When did you first get interested in music?
Justin:
I’ve been interested in music since I was really little. My mom would always have people over the house playing music and listening to music. I grew up listening to music.

Q: Do you get nervous when you perform?
Justin:
I don’t really get nervous anymore. Performing is one of my favorite things to do.

Q: Do you have a talent that most people don’t know about?
Justin:
I’m a great juggler.

Q: What quality do you value most in a friend?
Justin:
Loyalty and a sense of humor.

Q: What was it like growing up not very rich? What can other teens learn from you?
Justin:
Luxury isn’t necessary as long as you have plenty of love and family and friends.

Q: What’s your favorite holiday, and why?
Justin:
I love Christmas for the food and family time!

Q: Of all your accomplishments, which are you most proud of?
Justin:
Most recently winning the VMA (Video Music Award) for Best New Artist and just being a good son to my mom and dad.

Aww. Sweet!

Interview by Marie Morreale

1. Brian

Would you happen to have any fmaliy photo’s that were taken in Sterling that you would be willing to share? I live in Sterling and am interested in the history. Any photo’s that also include buildings are of interest.I remember your Aunt Francis and Uncle Dugan and Butch, they lived down the road from me when I was growing up.

1. pacohaley

I’d rather have Gregg Sulkin interviewed, and give me Wizards vs. Werewolves instead of Twilight any day.

2. GNOletsgo1

I’m not a fan. No offense if you’re his fan, really.Why don’y you interview MILEY CYRUS? I can’t believe he likes my favorite book!

1. Eliane

Vanilla Bean’s Holiday Open House!Saturday December 1st from 10:30AM-2:30PMVanilla Bean Unique Cookies and Cupcakes3410 N. Anthony Blvd.Fort Wayne, INThe chill is in the air and the snow will soon be falling, so come indsie and enjoy some hot cocoa and cookies with Santa at Vanilla Bean Unique Cookies and Cupcakes. Your little elves will enjoy decorating their own holiday cupcake. They’ll meet Santa, enjoy a delicious cookie, a cup of hot cocoa or holiday punch. Santa’s helpers will package their cupcake for the ride home. They’ll also receive a special treat! Admission -$5 per child. Mr. or Mrs. Claus will receive 10% off all in store purchases, holiday orders, and gifts for spending the afternoon away from the North Pole!

3. TheLooker23

Awesome!
    JB is pretty good, I think.
    Q 1. I love that book series!
    Q 2. :)
    Q 3. Like, reading or grammar?
    Q 4. WOW. Not only self-taught, but so many instruments! *in shock*
    Q 5. Awesommmme..
    Q 6. Ahhh…I get SO nervous when I’m on stage for a play or something…
    Q 7. I stink at juggling. :P
    Q 8. I like people with funnies as well. :)
    Q 9. :)
    Q 10. Me, too!
    Q 11. Awww… :)
    Awesome!!!
    ~TheLooker23

4. earthworld44

I”m so trying for the sweepstakes! and plus, I’m sending this to all my friends! OMG! glad you did that interview stacks! Thanks, Madison oh and i like baby alot no matter what anyone says!

5. myst47

He seems nice. I don’t know why people make fun of him. He’s not my favorite singer, but he’s not my least-favorite either. The guys just don’t like him ’cause he’s getting all of the girls. It’s actually kinda’ funny in my POV. I overhear guys say “he’s so stupid” and girls argue about who’s going to be his future wife.

6. bri

i LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish i could meet him some day.

7. Golden Dragon

Don’t worry, you JB fans. I WON’T be enetering the sweepstakes.
    Ps. Percy Jackson is ruined for me forever!

8. Natalie

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    Thanks For Finally Answering My Questions Stacks! I have always wanted you guys to interview JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!
    My favorite book is the Bible,I love English Class,I play the drums and Piano,I have almost all Justin’s posters and CD’s,Whatever show he is on I watch,”What quality do you value most in a friend?
    Justin: Loyalty and a sense of humor.” Me to! And my favorite holidays is Christmas and Halloween.
    Dear Justin,
    We are so alike. LOVE YA JUSTIN!
    Your #1 fan,