October 1, 2010

Harry Potter 7 Movie!

Harry Potter 7 The 7th Harry Potter movie is coming to theaters on November 19, and I for one CAN’T WAIT! You probably know by now that they are not going to try to cram all of the Deathly Hallows book into one tiny movie, so this year we get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1(not yet rated). The movie for Part 2 will come out in 2011.

I have on my computer as I type this right now interviews with Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, the actors who play Harry and Hermione, and they are really good interviews! But you have to wait for them. Sorry. The interviews are “embargoed” until the end of October. (That’s a business term meaning “We don’t want you to see them yet.”) Click here on October 22 to read what they have to say about the end of the Harry Potter series.

In the meantime, you can see this picture of Harry an imagine what’s going on.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Only 49 more days! Are you excited? Go join the discussion on the Harry Potter Message Board!

Image and video courtesy of Warner Bros.

1. irene18

I saw it and I LUVVED IT!!! I cried A LOT! The ending wasn’t happy, but they’re making two parts… so, I guess that just makes it more dramatic.

2. polprbear55

I saw the movie when it first came out that night I wasnt tired at all and i stood up in my seat shaking!!!!!!!!!!!The whole time!!!!!

3. polprbear55

If I had 2 choose between Harry Potter or Food I would Pick Harry Potter but I dont let my freinds Know cause Im popular so I dont want 2 show my inner geek.but im not mean popular

4. mr mc

I think this show is totally awesome and I really love the adventures they have. I am so l.o.l for this show. And you are awsome I love you harry potter

5. Caleb

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so excited1!!!

6. lovehermionie!101

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just finished watching harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1!!!!!!!!!!!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go and see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I love you hermionieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

7. Eminem

i think harry potter is awesome and it has like the best special effects i am so sad that this is the last one i feel so sad that porfessore got killed i have the movie it was the saddest think he was awesome i think he was so cool and i feel so sad i when i see the trailer too. but i still cant wait to see the last one it will be so cool

8. iluvallstarweekend

0_0 *claps* best movie trailer EVA!!!! I think they included some good parts from the book into the trailer. LIke the multiple Harrys. But Daniel Radcliff had to where girls clothes…

9. robnetthecool

i can not wait or this movie to come out i have read all the books and watch all the movies this one will be so cool

10. perry

gooSebumpS I LOVE………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….PERRY DID THIS…………………………………………..