October 1, 2010

Harry Potter 7 Movie!

Harry Potter 7 The 7th Harry Potter movie is coming to theaters on November 19, and I for one CAN’T WAIT! You probably know by now that they are not going to try to cram all of the Deathly Hallows book into one tiny movie, so this year we get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1(not yet rated). The movie for Part 2 will come out in 2011.

I have on my computer as I type this right now interviews with Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, the actors who play Harry and Hermione, and they are really good interviews! But you have to wait for them. Sorry. The interviews are “embargoed” until the end of October. (That’s a business term meaning “We don’t want you to see them yet.”) Click here on October 22 to read what they have to say about the end of the Harry Potter series.

In the meantime, you can see this picture of Harry an imagine what’s going on.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Only 49 more days! Are you excited? Go join the discussion on the Harry Potter Message Board!

Image and video courtesy of Warner Bros.

1. rachy-l

I can’t wait fo the next movie to come out. I can’t belive that the Harry Potter series is ending. I love all the movies and all the books. I CAN’T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kristinam13

YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……………….CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IM SCEAMING MY HEAD OFF!!!!~ I LUV HARRY POTTER!!!!! THE MOVIES ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

3. camoshark896

I will buy the book and see the movie.My favarite charcter is Snape and Ron.If you want to share yours say RAP. word out.HARRY POTTER RULES!!!!!!!

4. kristen

I love harry potter and I have read each book like six times each and I can’t wait for the movie. Rock on HP fans.

5. percyj99

I’ve been to the website and,saw the trailer a month ago, and guess what?!
    IT’S GONNA BE IN 3D!!!
    (echo,echo)
    Sorry, I’m kinda excited ’bout that part…
    Me and my mom(she loves HP too).
    The Harry Potter movies are better than The Lightning Thief, but the Percy Jackson books DOMINATE!!! Of course the Harry books are good, too
    (heh, heh).

6. HarrypotterFan2010

I want to see harry potter 7 part 1 and part 2 soooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. HarrypotterFan2010

I heard a rumor that J. K. Rowling is going to make an 8th book of harry potter! I hope she will! i love her books!!!

8. HarrypotterFan2010

I am putting up another comment because i want to show the world, I CANT WAIT TO SEE HARRY POTTER 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. HarrypotterFan2010

OMG OMG OMG! I so cant wait until Harry potter 7 comes out in Theaters and on DVD and blueray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am freaking out right now OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!