October 1, 2010

Harry Potter 7 Movie!

Posted by at 5:05 pm in Book to Big Screen, Harry Potter | Permalink

Harry Potter 7 The 7th Harry Potter movie is coming to theaters on November 19, and I for one CAN’T WAIT! You probably know by now that they are not going to try to cram all of the Deathly Hallows book into one tiny movie, so this year we get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1(not yet rated). The movie for Part 2 will come out in 2011.

I have on my computer as I type this right now interviews with Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, the actors who play Harry and Hermione, and they are really good interviews! But you have to wait for them. Sorry. The interviews are “embargoed” until the end of October. (That’s a business term meaning “We don’t want you to see them yet.”) Click here on October 22 to read what they have to say about the end of the Harry Potter series.

In the meantime, you can see this picture of Harry an imagine what’s going on.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Only 49 more days! Are you excited? Go join the discussion on the Harry Potter Message Board!

Image and video courtesy of Warner Bros.

1. irene18

I saw it and I LUVVED IT!!! I cried A LOT! The ending wasn’t happy, but they’re making two parts… so, I guess that just makes it more dramatic.

2. polprbear55

I saw the movie when it first came out that night I wasnt tired at all and i stood up in my seat shaking!!!!!!!!!!!The whole time!!!!!

3. polprbear55

If I had 2 choose between Harry Potter or Food I would Pick Harry Potter but I dont let my freinds Know cause Im popular so I dont want 2 show my inner geek.but im not mean popular

4. mr mc

I think this show is totally awesome and I really love the adventures they have. I am so l.o.l for this show. And you are awsome I love you harry potter

5. Caleb

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so excited1!!!

6. lovehermionie!101

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just finished watching harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1!!!!!!!!!!!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go and see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I love you hermionieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

7. Eminem

i think harry potter is awesome and it has like the best special effects i am so sad that this is the last one i feel so sad that porfessore got killed i have the movie it was the saddest think he was awesome i think he was so cool and i feel so sad i when i see the trailer too. but i still cant wait to see the last one it will be so cool

8. iluvallstarweekend

0_0 *claps* best movie trailer EVA!!!! I think they included some good parts from the book into the trailer. LIke the multiple Harrys. But Daniel Radcliff had to where girls clothes…

9. robnetthecool

i can not wait or this movie to come out i have read all the books and watch all the movies this one will be so cool

10. perry

gooSebumpS I LOVE………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….PERRY DID THIS…………………………………………..

11. rachy-l

I can’t wait fo the next movie to come out. I can’t belive that the Harry Potter series is ending. I love all the movies and all the books. I CAN’T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. kristinam13

YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……………….CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IM SCEAMING MY HEAD OFF!!!!~ I LUV HARRY POTTER!!!!! THE MOVIES ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

13. camoshark896

I will buy the book and see the movie.My favarite charcter is Snape and Ron.If you want to share yours say RAP. word out.HARRY POTTER RULES!!!!!!!

14. kristen

I love harry potter and I have read each book like six times each and I can’t wait for the movie. Rock on HP fans.

15. percyj99

I’ve been to the website and,saw the trailer a month ago, and guess what?!
    IT’S GONNA BE IN 3D!!!
    (echo,echo)
    Sorry, I’m kinda excited ’bout that part…
    Me and my mom(she loves HP too).
    The Harry Potter movies are better than The Lightning Thief, but the Percy Jackson books DOMINATE!!! Of course the Harry books are good, too
    (heh, heh).

16. HarrypotterFan2010

I want to see harry potter 7 part 1 and part 2 soooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. HarrypotterFan2010

I heard a rumor that J. K. Rowling is going to make an 8th book of harry potter! I hope she will! i love her books!!!

18. HarrypotterFan2010

I am putting up another comment because i want to show the world, I CANT WAIT TO SEE HARRY POTTER 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. HarrypotterFan2010

OMG OMG OMG! I so cant wait until Harry potter 7 comes out in Theaters and on DVD and blueray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am freaking out right now OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ICEDEMON96

Im a Total Harry Potter FANATIC!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIES!!! The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter was AWESOME!!

21. rickriordanfan

YAY YAY YAY!!! I literallly screamed when I saw this!! I’m SUPER excited for the 7th HP movie! ” It all end here” but I’m probably going to cry through the whole movie. It’s ending! The thing I grew up with!! Oh well, it will be w/me forEVA!!

22. soccermvp

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. s.snape2000

OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH!!ICANT WAIT!!I HAVE A COUNT DOWN IN MY ROOM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!!!Im going to cry:)I am sooo going to cry.Because of everything that happens and because that its the end of the films.But its not the end of my fandom:)HARRY POTTER WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!

24. gabBy

*i really love all harry potter series that’s why im
    waiting for the movie with my best friend to watch it……

25. ilovepercyandmax

Oooh yeah! That’s going to be AWESOME!!!! Read the book though, before you see the movie!
    HARRY POTTER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. stonefairy

I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait for the movies! Too bad we’ll have to wait all the way until July for the second half… but I’m super excited for this one!!!

27. oneorangeshoelace

My Ron Weasley crush is alive and well again. Also, I am way too excited for this. Way, way, way, too excited. I can’t even express my anticipation.
    Also, I love this one just because of Ron/Hermione.

28. Koala

If only you could see me now,because I am screaming my head off!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!! AAAAHHHHHYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!! AHHHH!
    P.S. The screaming is all hypothetical, because it is happening in my head.

29. KR: Miranda

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    So excited! Both trailers are awesome! Can’t wait for the interviews! I wish I could get them. ;)