October 1, 2010

Harry Potter 7 Movie!

Harry Potter 7 The 7th Harry Potter movie is coming to theaters on November 19, and I for one CAN’T WAIT! You probably know by now that they are not going to try to cram all of the Deathly Hallows book into one tiny movie, so this year we get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1(not yet rated). The movie for Part 2 will come out in 2011.

I have on my computer as I type this right now interviews with Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, the actors who play Harry and Hermione, and they are really good interviews! But you have to wait for them. Sorry. The interviews are “embargoed” until the end of October. (That’s a business term meaning “We don’t want you to see them yet.”) Click here on October 22 to read what they have to say about the end of the Harry Potter series.

In the meantime, you can see this picture of Harry an imagine what’s going on.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Only 49 more days! Are you excited? Go join the discussion on the Harry Potter Message Board!

Image and video courtesy of Warner Bros.

1. ICEDEMON96

Im a Total Harry Potter FANATIC!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIES!!! The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter was AWESOME!!

2. rickriordanfan

YAY YAY YAY!!! I literallly screamed when I saw this!! I’m SUPER excited for the 7th HP movie! ” It all end here” but I’m probably going to cry through the whole movie. It’s ending! The thing I grew up with!! Oh well, it will be w/me forEVA!!

3. soccermvp

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. s.snape2000

OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH!!ICANT WAIT!!I HAVE A COUNT DOWN IN MY ROOM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!!!Im going to cry:)I am sooo going to cry.Because of everything that happens and because that its the end of the films.But its not the end of my fandom:)HARRY POTTER WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!

5. gabBy

*i really love all harry potter series that’s why im
    waiting for the movie with my best friend to watch it……

6. ilovepercyandmax

Oooh yeah! That’s going to be AWESOME!!!! Read the book though, before you see the movie!
    HARRY POTTER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. stonefairy

I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait for the movies! Too bad we’ll have to wait all the way until July for the second half… but I’m super excited for this one!!!

8. oneorangeshoelace

My Ron Weasley crush is alive and well again. Also, I am way too excited for this. Way, way, way, too excited. I can’t even express my anticipation.
    Also, I love this one just because of Ron/Hermione.

9. Koala

If only you could see me now,because I am screaming my head off!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!! AAAAHHHHHYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!! AHHHH!
    P.S. The screaming is all hypothetical, because it is happening in my head.

10. KR: Miranda

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    So excited! Both trailers are awesome! Can’t wait for the interviews! I wish I could get them. ;)