September 13, 2010

Writing Prompt: Dreams, Wishes, & the World Today

Posted by at 5:43 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_generic

Stardust12 has some deep, philosophical questions for you to ponder for today's Writing Prompt. I copied her post from the Stack Back Message Board. Go to the post and take a look at the replies – they are really interesting!

Here are some random Q's for you to answer!

1. What do you dream about? I don't just mean in your sleep. I mean daydreams as well!

2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be?

3. How do you view the world? Do think it's good, bad, or in between?

4. How do you view children your age?

5. What do you think of life in general?

6. What's most important to you?

You don't have to answer all the Q's if you think they're too personal. I just wanna hear some people's opinions on this. . .
Stardust12

I can't wait to hear your opinions too! Please leave your answers in the Comments.

1. werewolfcat5

1.I just dream about random stuff.What I daydream about is….well,I don’t really daydream.
    2.If I could be granted 3 wishes,I would wish for a pet,my family to live forever,and the last one will be to read all the chapter books!
    3.I view the world as in between.
    4.I view children my age just like what they’re supposed to behave like.
    5.I think of life in general as HORRIBLE!
    6.What’s most important to me is my family.

2. asdffdsa

1. I dream that someone will think that the book I’m writing is really, really good, and that I will become kind of famous for it.
    2. I would wish for an unlimited supply of wishes.
    3. It needs a lot more work.
    4. I am friends with many kids my age, and each one is unique.
    5. Generaly, I condiser my life totally awesome.
    6. Being a Christain, and second my family.

3. shasmart

1.becomong a designerfor hair nails and clothing 2.to make the world a better place,find cures for sicknesses,and to make every body do things better. 3. i think the world is in between because we are doing things right and wrong. 4.somewhat i would post some peole my age violent and also proper. 5.i think life is not only fair but hard every thing is not easy. 6.the most things that are important to me is love and resprect for others not only myself.

4. m1998

I am thankful for my mommy which i bet that sounds really crazy because some people might hate there mom but i really love my mommy……………

5. alywrites

1. I daydream of becoming a famous author, of starring in the movies of my own books, and meeting a guy that’s worth it, living until we’re 90. P:
    2. WORLD PEACE! hahaa, no but seriously Then would be enough money to live my life good enough. Third would be for evil diseases to be gone—because everyone hates waking up to finding out that someone they love is sick…or you’re sick.
    3. In between, b/c if there’s one thing, there’s always it’s opposite. I don’t think anyone’s born evil but it all has to do with what they were taught and their choices in life.
    4. It’s always nice to find people that try to look at all viewpoints instead of one. (I’m 14)
    5. It’s okay. Life has it’s ups and down. That’s cool. If it never had it’s downs, we’d never realize it’s ups. They complete each other.
    6. My family—as in, my mom, my sis, my bro, and any friend so close to me, I would die inside if I were to lose them.

6. 4jm1

1. I dream about candy-land! (I know it’s crazy)
    2. 1: To be able to see my cousins in California everyday (I really miss them!) 2: That I could someday be an author. 3: that I could have a million more wishes!!
    3. Honestly, I think it is in between. We still have war, but need peace!
    4. Well, I think all my friends are great and just like me, but some are not! Plus, I’m more mature than all my friends and I have always been the tallest. So, it is kind of hard to be myself with them.
    5. To me, it is great! We learn new things everyday and get to have new experiences all the time.
    6. My family is the most important thing to me! I love them so much and I wouldn’t know what to do without them.

7. camoshark896

1.I want to be a cool break dancer!
    2.have a bath in a lot of
    tacos!oh yumm
    3.take a shower in 200 gallons of Coke and Pepsi
    Ok that was my 3 wishes hopefully a nice cool genie comes say jacob if you agree

8. stuffedninja10111

1. I always dreamed of becoming a famous author and meet all the celebritys that I could!
    2. Have the boy of my dreams like me. LOL! Have a book published. It’s almost there. Hmmm… be myself for once.
    3. Sometimes the world can be good but sometimes bad. Right now with the voting and money and taxes it’s pretty bad.
    4. Right now they are very crazy, and some kids are acting really imature now!
    Normally you see kids playing with pencils when not told but here that and other stuff, crazy!
    5. Life is kind of bad. But it’s pretty nice comparing to other people. I am glad I”m even on this computer.
    6. My family, friends, future, life, education, the list can go on and on!

9. Giantking

1. I dream about becoming a mermaid and I daydream about recess.
    2. Wish 1, I would wish to be magical(don’t laugh),Wish 2, I would wish for a unicorn, Wish 3, I would wish to be a werewolf or a vampire. Please don’t laugh at any of these. :(
    3. I think the world is in a bad mood, with all of the global warming and the ice melting.
    4. I view kids my age as in being kind of moody.
    5. I think life is good, with all of the technology.
    6. My family is the most important thing to me, after God.
    I thought these questions were good Stardust12,to me they really calmed me down.

10. Peeta17(who loves percy jackson)

1. a better question would be what DONT i dream about! you name it ive dreamed it. yeah sometimes i die heroicly in my dreams and sometimes i have lots of fun. i even dream about books and that im in them. sometimes my dreams are random like once i dreamed milk was chasing me asking for cookies. just last night i dreamed i was margrett gump, sister of forest gump. it was like a biography and i havent even seen the whole forest gump movie and he doesnt even have a sister in it!
    2. well i would have to seriously think about that one…1 i would want to have a magical adventure. 2 have super powers 3 i have no clue lol
    3. it needs some inprovements. im disapointed in it. but then again theres lots of good things about it…
    4. its kind of sad what this world has come to. you dont see kids going outside as much. you can tell who’s popular and who isnt at school the first day your there. lots are immature but hey were 13 we cant help it:) everyone always thinks im in highschool because im tall mature(dont get me wrong i can be immature lol)
    5. i havent reallt figured that out yet…so far so good:)
    6. family, loyalty, friendship, writing, dreaming(my dreams are amazing i wish you could all be thier. thats where i have the most fun)

11. algurl_2010

I dream about boy awake and asleep!!!
    2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
    #1 Everybody could live forever
    #2 Nobody would be poor
    #3 A thousand more wishes
    3. How do you view the world? Do think it’s good, bad, or in between?
    In between.
    4. How do you view children your age?
    Most are pretty cool, but some can be real jerks at times!!!!
    5. What do you think of life in general?
    Life’s worth livin!!!!
    6. What’s most important to you?
    My friends, family, those who i love, and those who love me!!!!

12. Trixta88

1. I dont day dream and when I do dream at night I have nightmares.
    2. #1 I would wish I were more liked and popular #2 I would wish I was rich #3 I would wish a was more patient when making whishes
    3. Just a mixed up world dudes
    4. I view some children Nieve, but other I consider Mature (Like me)
    5. Well its good to be living
    6. Academics and my family

13. pottercrazy407

1. i dream about Harry Potter, my crush, penguins,Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, giraffes, my best friends, Harry Potter…. oh, did I mention Harry Potter?
    2. To be a witch and become best friends with Harry Potter at Hogwarts,for my crush to be a wizard too and also go to Hogwarts, and to have as many more wishes as I want.
    3. I think it’s in between.
    4.It depends who it is.
    5.I think life is full of surprises, but you have to figure them out for yourself!
    6.y friends and family, my crush, Harry Potter, and my goals.

14. Faith

1. What do you dream about? I don’t just mean in your sleep. I mean daydreams as well! well…not much
    2. If you could be 3 granted 3 wishes, what would they be? hmmm… I wish that I was 17 for the rest of my life…a pet snow leopard and hmmmm…a mansion!
    3. How do you view the world? Do think it’s good, bad, or in between? well my opinion its bad
    4. How do you view children your age? ummm…some are kind others are downright cruel
    5. What do you think of life in general? pretty good…
    6. What’s most important to you?
    my family…and friends…

15. twilighter2010

1. I dream about what goes on in my life or a continuation of my life and it depends on what I am reading the two might combine to form a new dream.
    2. I would want to be an author. I would want to be able to be rich so I could help anyone in need.I wish the world could be at peace.
    3. I agree with Marytonga the world is just geting used to the changes.
    4. I honestly can’t describe about 100 10 year olds in one word.
    5. I think life is good but etrnal life in heavan is better.
    6. the most important thing to me is JOY is means that I love everything but I try to do it in this order : Jesus,others,you.

16. ping man

1. What do you dream about? I don’t just mean in your sleep. I mean daydreams as well!Iwould like to be a pro golfer.
    2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be? If I was granted 3 wishis i would get a fast car ; a golf scolership and a big house.
    3. How do you view the world? Do think it’s good, bad, or in between? I think the world is good and I love Earth.
    4. How do you view children your age? I view children my age as being the way to the future .
    5. What do you think of life in general? I think life has been good to me and I love it .
    6. What’s most important to you? The most important thing to me is that my famly is happy and healthy .

17. golfer15

1. What do you dream about? I don’t just mean in your sleep. I mean daydreams as well! I dream about sports.
    2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be? I would get good seats at a basketball game.
    3. How do you view the world? Do think it’s good, bad, or in between? You view it on a map. It is good.
    4. How do you view children your age? I think they are friendly.
    5. What do you think of life in general? I think it is good.
    6. What’s most important to you? My family and my animals.

18. Gottahavemypops

1.Pretty much anything that comes to my mind
    2.I wish to be Peter Pan for sum odd reason, and billions of more wishes
    3.With my eyes
    4.Depends on who I look at?
    5.Well its good to be alive, but for sum kids life stinks.
    6.My friends and family
    Well this was funn, i guess