September 13, 2010

Writing Prompt: Dreams, Wishes, & the World Today

Posted by at 5:43 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_generic

Stardust12 has some deep, philosophical questions for you to ponder for today's Writing Prompt. I copied her post from the Stack Back Message Board. Go to the post and take a look at the replies – they are really interesting!

Here are some random Q's for you to answer!

1. What do you dream about? I don't just mean in your sleep. I mean daydreams as well!

2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be?

3. How do you view the world? Do think it's good, bad, or in between?

4. How do you view children your age?

5. What do you think of life in general?

6. What's most important to you?

You don't have to answer all the Q's if you think they're too personal. I just wanna hear some people's opinions on this. . .
Stardust12

I can't wait to hear your opinions too! Please leave your answers in the Comments.

1. judge dragon

Here are some random Q’s for you to answer!
    1. What do you dream about? I don’t just mean in your sleep. I mean daydreams as well! i dream about a lot of dollars
    2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be? i wish i had a billion dollars,i wish i was 21 for the rest of my life,i wish i can fly
    3. How do you view the world? Do think it’s good, bad, or in between? i think it needs a little more work but its allright
    4. How do you view children your age? i like them
    5. What do you think of life in general? my life is great
    6. What’s most important to you?
    my friends and family

2. the cocopuff

Here are some random Q’s for you to answer!
    1. What do you dream about? I don’t just mean in your sleep. I mean daydreams as well! I dream and day dream aboutpens
    2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be? I have 10000000000 dolers and can i more wishes.
    3. How do you view the world? Do think it’s good, bad, or in between? I think it is in between.
    4. How do you view children your age? I think they will be the same as me.
    5. What do you think of life in general? It is fun.
    6. What’s most important to you? The most inportent thing to me is everything.

3. joelo

Here are some random Q’s for you to answer! nothing
    1. What do you dream about? I don’t just mean in your sleep. I mean daydreams as well! nothing
    2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be? nothing
    3. How do you view the world? Do think it’s good, bad, or in between? nothing
    4. How do you view children your age? nothing
    5. What do you think of life in general? nothing
    6. What’s most important to you?
    nothing

4. I Love To Read!

I sleep and day dream about Fantasy dreams,you know things that couldn’t really happen in real life! Unless there really was a Chocolate Factory that I could go in and just like that,own it because he picked me and i could do whatever i wanted when ever! That would be a lot of fun! Also I wish i was rich but I wouldn’t keep all the money i had! Kind of like that song I Want To Be A Billionaire by Travie Mccoy! Good song:)

5. missysmiles299

1. I dream about what I think will happen the next day or what will happen when an event is coming up like my birthday or something exciting.
    2. I don’t know…I kind of have everything I need right now….
    3. Well…politics are an ouch, bad. Overall, probably inbetween because there are good and bad things about the world.
    4. I’m older so I’m to set a good example for them…to me they’re learners, it’s hard to explain. They need to learn about the world and you’re there to help them out.
    5. Life…well I suppose it’s different for every person. I view life as a way to make a difference. I have more than I’ll ever need, I’m so thankful for that. I’m pretty happy with my life right now.
    6. Well, lots of things. My faith, my family, my friends, my music, my grades. I could go on forever. I guess one thing is no more important than the next. I try my best with everything I do.
    I loved this quiz, it was so much fun!!!
    ♥-Missysmiles299

6. SuperSapphireSpy

1. Everyting. literally everything.
    2. just one: an infinite amount of wishes for the rest of eternity. =)
    3. every time i give that question any sort of thought, i end up confused. =)
    4. how do i veiw them? with my eyes.
    5. it depends on what happened the day i am asked.
    6. not sure……..

7. Mary

1~ I dream about ghosts, haunting me, following me, doing stuff, thinking they were alive. It gives me chills.
    2~ To have the perfect job, to see my father more often, to end my life happily instead of a trgic way
    3~ Bad, we do nothing good, I don’t understand why we are here
    4~ Know-it-alls
    5~ useless
    6~ My pets and family, but most of all, this might be crazy but… friends come first. (NOT INCLUDING BOYFRIENDS!)

8. TheLooker23

1. I usually dream about the novels I’m writing, or what it would be like to be published or to be a professional singer. :)
    2. To be published, to stop all bad things from happening and to fix all bad things that have happened. (I.e: world hunger, nonpeace, wars, etc…)
    3. It’s inbetween. I mean, I can tell that there some bad in the world, what with the people and jail and normal kids bullying each other, but when I see people stand up for each other, I mean…I dunno…it just reminds me that everyone has good in their heart.
    4. EVERYONE’S GOING THROUGH PUBERTY AND I’M SICK OF IT!!! Everyone has been going crazy…I mean, girls that are only 12 years old are trying to go out on dates and have boyfriends! It’s crazy! I feel like I’m the only sane 11 yr. old alive!
    5. It’s okay, I suppose…just depends what kind of day I’m having. :)
    6. God or my family. :)
    See youuuuuu!!!!
    ~TheLooker23

9. Pulkit

1. To travel to America and live there for the rest of my life – a life that would be extravagant, full of happiness and fame, hopefully gained through a career as a writer.
    2. Wish 1 – That I become the most handsome man in the world.
    Wish 2 – Everyone should respect me.
    Wish 3 – Apparently, I wanna be granted infinite number of wishes.
    3. Certainly, its BAD, at least the world I know is.
    4. Mostly immature. They need to grow up.
    5. Life is like a path with obstacles. Everyone gets a different path. Some people get a path with wonderful scenery and happiness and relatively low obstacles while some get a path that unbearably hard to get through. It depends, logically, on the person as well. For me, My life stinks.
    6. It’s rather difficult but I’d go for looks. if you’ve looks, you can do wonders. At least, you can remain happy for the rest of your life.

10. skyguy351

Well i would like to go to hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. i haven read all the books but i would wanna be after voldemort was defeated by harry potter. i would also want to be a gryffindor because we can duel the slythereins

11. bella

1) I dream about one day having my writing published. I also daydream about new book ideas.
    2) 1: To write a new york times bestseller. 2: to travel the world 3: i guess i should say world peace. Everyone always says that.
    3) No comment. I’m not really good with the deep stuff.
    4) Funny and immature. When i’m around my friends i feel a lot smarter. But sometimes that’s not always good because i get judged for the wrong reasons sometimes because adults think I’m “just another kid”.
    5) I think life’s pretty good. Sure it has it’s ups a downs(just ask my hair!) but all around i don’t think i’d chande anything(except my hair!!)
    6) Succeding

12. C

1.I dream about my friends alot honestly, because their always on my mind, because they always make me laugh.
    2.Hmmm.. tough one, i really don’t know
    3.I think it’s in between.
    4.most people my age are pretty cool, but there’s always some people that you just don’t really like.
    5.I think it’s pretty tricky, but if you try your best you’ll certainly suceed.
    6. My schoolwork is the most important thing to me

13. Peace Angel

Great Article!^v^Well to tell you the truth,I dream about stuff from books like being in Bloors Academy(Charlie Bone),going to Hogwarts(Harry Potter),and spending time in Camp Half Blood(Percy Jackson).Also, if I were to be granted 3 wishes, I’d just wish for more wishes.Since my life is OK, I think the world is in good except for last year,when some thing hideous happened.Everyone my age is great because we all have similarities.I could improve life and acomplishing my goals is really important in life.

14. soccermvp

1. an author, a singer, and a professional soccer player.
    2.To meet famous authors and be a famous author….have my songs on the radio and be a famous singer….and become a worldwide phenomenon soccer player.
    3.I think the world is doing good….of course everyone has its ups and downs, but it seems better than it was.
    4.I don’t know.
    5.Great
    6.Life and family.

15. LittleMouse1

1)A year without rain, being famous, writing a famous book, flying,etc.
    2)•Being an artist
    •Getting to meet someone famous
    •Being able to Fly
    3)I think the world is Good. But it needs to watch Global Warming
    4)I have a lot of friends and it’s fun to meet new ones :)
    5) It’s Fun!! lol☺
    6) My family. If anything would happen to them, I would cry forever.
    -LittleMouse1

16. asas47

sonja,
    can you reply to my message on the 39 clues board? its on the read the books board. its called sonja please read!
    Thanks!

17. gylfie97

1. books I want to write, pictures I want to draw, wanting to be anywhere but stuck in a classroom.
    2. to meet some of my favorite book characters, to become a famous artist, and to have books published someday.
    3. Eclectic. One day it’s wonderful, the next, it’s a nightmare..
    4. trying too hard-they try to be popular, to be grown up, to be perfect. and frankly, they’re failing.
    5. confusing at times, but fun, at least.
    6. kindness.”a kind act can sometimes be more powerful than a sword”
    -Dionysus, The Titan’s Curse

18. UNKNOWN USERNAME

1. About being a character in my favorite books
    2. To have the super power of my choice (teleportation), visit another planet, and to live in Hawaii
    3.In between. There is both bad and good in the world you just have to open your eyes to see and grow from both.
    4. Too focused on the future.
    5. A one time adventure.
    6. I don’t know really, many things are equally important.

19. rickriordanfan

1. Really cool things actually. Like parties and stuff. It’s totally fun! Yeah, that’s right, I have FUN in my dreams
    2. Number 1 to have a career in music Number 2 to have an IPod Touch and Number 3 that my Parents would stop giving me so many limits and restrictions.
    3. In between. For my own reasons. I’m not looking ot pick a fight so I’m not gonna post them.
    4. Some can be really immature to me cause I’m mature for my age. People think I’m 16 all the time. ( I’m 12).
    5. It’s been pretty good so far. A little good a lot of bad.
    6. My friends. Online and in real life. They’re what keep me going.
    Awesome find, Sonja!

20. Josephine

I Sleep-Dream about school. A lot. Sigh…. I Day-Dream about being amazing.
    2. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
    1-That I could meet my grandma (She’s dead)
    2-That I could meet Louisa May Alcott (She’s dead too)
    3-That I could have an infinite number of wishes!
    3. How do you view the world? Do think it’s good, bad, or in between?
    In between.
    4. How do you view children your age?
    I think people my age are annoying, mostly.
    5. What do you think of life in general?
    Ok
    6. What’s most important to you? Family.

21. Marytonga

1: Being a famous author or actress… Going on magical adventures… Ending up in Narnia… The list is practically endless.
    2: 1: To have all my books published when I decide to send them to a publisher. 2: To be able to turn all my TV ideas into shows. 3: To have a magical adventure.
    3: Maturing, honestly. Right now, the world’s going through puberty- which means growing pains, at least, are practically over.
    4: Honestly (boy, I use that word a lot), I don’t know enough kids my age.
    5: Unfathomable, wonderful, and a huge responsibility.
    6: Understanding.