September 23, 2010

The 39 Clues NEW SERIES!

Posted by at 3:25 pm in Reads, The 39 Clues | Permalink

39clues_130

The 39 Clues News

You asked for more, and Scholastic listened.
The 39 Clues series ended with Book 10: Into the Gauntlet (August 31, 2010) by Margaret Peterson Haddix. However, on October 26, 2010, you can also get The 39 Clues: The Black Book of Buried Secrets, the ultimate guidebook to the world of The 39 Clues.

But that’s not all. . .

VESPERS RISINGOn April 5, 2011, Scholastic brings you Book 11: Vespers Rising, written by 4 authors: Rick Riordan, Peter Lerangis, Gordon Korman, and Jude Watson. PLUS, an all-new series, The 39 Clues Part 2: Cahills vs. Vespers, will launch in August and continue with six books written by a team of superstar authors, including Gordon Korman (The Medusa Plot, August 2011), Jude Watson (A King’s Ransom, December 2011), Peter Lerangis (March 2012), Roland Smith (August 2012), and Linda Sue Park (December 2012). The final book in the series (Day of Doom), written by David Baldacci, will be published in March 2013.

What will the new series be about?
Within the world of The 39 Clues, the Cahills are the most powerful family the world has ever known, secretly dominating every area of human endeavor over the past 500 years. The source of their power has been lost, hidden in 39 Clues scattered around the world. In The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, the Cahills discover they’re not the only ones who have been searching for the Clues. The Vespers, a ruthless cabal lurking in the shadows for their turn to stomp across the world stage, have also been hunting for the source of ultimate power. The Cahill family must unite to protect the Clues, and the world, against the Vespers, who have sinister plans darker than the Cahills could ever imagine, dating back to the mysteries of ancient times.

Will there be a 39 Clues movie?
Possibly. . . Movie rights for The 39 Clues have been acquired by DreamWorks Studios with Steven Spielberg eyeing to direct. We’ll keep you posted.

1. funnyheads

omg i read all the seires + the guide books i havr been saving my money up . i heard the 1 st book is comming out on april the 5 th 2011

2. percy and harry fan

The 39 Clues is an awesome series and I can’t wait for these books! Hey, I’m not just a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson fan! CAN’T WAIT FOR THESE BOOKS, OH MY GOSH!

3. jane

i love love love the 39 clues. im probably the biggest fan ever.
    i love readin the 39 clues and i think its the best book ever written

4. whinnyhorse

GUESS WHAT? I GOT BOOK ELEVEN AS SOON AS IT CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! IM TOTALLY GETTING THAT! IT COMES OUT ON APRIL 2011!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

5. Maymay13

I am soooooooo excited. But now thanks to this page I am going to have trouble waiting for it to come out. There is going to be a movie?! Awesome! I love the 39 clues!

6. Camryn

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Omg my friend and i have been WAITING for more 39 clues books! LOL, we were just discussing that there should be a movie! Go Cahills!

7. lindseyn

O My Grashios!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to read it!!!!!!!!!! But I still have to read the 10th book. I have to get the 1st book right away!!!!!!!!! I cant wait this series is like the #1 series ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

8. Crash

This is so awesome! Ive finished the whole 1st series and i cant wait for second one!! Oh, and Ian and Amy do not get together for those of you wondering.;)

9. Daniel

OMG OMG I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think i’ll get it for Christmas. But still OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. AVC-mystery

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can’t wait. I KNEW there was going to be another series. Its going to be AWSOME. Those Vespers don’t stand a chance against that group. Especilly with the Amy and Ian thing.

11. C.J

I’m on book nine BUT! I can’t wait for the new series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO THIRTY NINE ClUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) . :)

12. Urban Ray

I love those books with a passion. In my opinion you can tell if a book is spectacular if you can read it over and over and over and over again without hateing it. I have read the books more time then i can count and I am getting all of my friends at school in to them too. Rock on for ever 39 clues fans. I am one of your number.