September 27, 2010

Guinness World Records 2011 Create a Caption

Posted by at 1:06 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Guinness_130x130 You may remember last year on Ink Splot 26, we posted a Create a Caption photo of the guy who holds the record for wearing the most T-shirts at once. It's a pretty funny picture, and your captions for it were hilarious! Well this year, it's spoons.

This kid holds the world record for balancing the most spoons on his face. I never knew that face-spoon-balancing was a world record event, but that's just one example of the kind of knowledge you can gain by reading Guinness World Records 2011, which is available now.

Write in the Comments what this kid would be saying. . . uh, if he could open his mouth, that is. . .

Most-spoons-balanced-on-face

—Sonja, STACKS Staffer

Photos courtesy of Guinness World Records

1. Ley56

See kids this is why you should NEVER betray the animrophs. They will super glue spoons to your face! Before they turn you into a rat that is.

2. wgirl

Please oh please dont pull out a magnet i want my face to stay here and my spoons. See here is bob, mandy,regina. NOOOO not the magnet……

3. lISA

i’M DOING THE BIG BIRD SPOON DANCE! i WON THAT DANCE CONTEST AND HERE’S MY PICTURE! dON’T SAY CHEESE, SAY i’M I CAN SEE MY FACE!OOH, SPOOKEY!

4. m1998

How did u get all of those spoons all over your face and do you really love to read did u get the thing to put all of those spoons on your face.

5. owlo360pop

i thought he was kidding when he said they would stick ! im glad i played it safe with spoons instead of putting my face on a railroad track !

6. Bianca

Wow! I’m actually doing this. Wait, remind me again, why am I doing this? Oh, itchy spot! A spoon’s on it! Oh, it stays itchy now! :(

7. Posted10

*gulp*
    The spoons clatter to the floor.
    “I..Swallowed a stupid fly! I should have loistened to mom and kept my mouth shut!

8. tinybunny824

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funnnnnnnyyyyyyy love it

9. michelle

wow ok this is so kwl i would love to be in this book it would be so alsome to be in that book with all those champes

10. Arrielle

go ahead, just make fun of the kid who can gravitate spoons to magically appear on his face, and sadly cant seem to pull them off…uh… somebody, a little help here!

11. ADRIANNA

HELLO CAN SOME ONE HELP ME I THINK THEE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY FACE AND I THING SOME ONE HAVE SUPER GULD ALL THIS STUFF TO MY FACE HAHAHAHAHAH HHHHEEELLLPP MMMMEEEMEMMEM

12. Heffley290

He’s probably saying ” Okay, 100 spoons fell off the table, but half of them went up instead and stuck to my head.”

13. pottercrazy407

You;d think I’d win the Guiness World Records by now, but NO. It’s all because of that kid who can stick 569 spoons on his face. Hmph.

14. Nerdygurl101

hmmm, now i don’t have to leave my seat when i need a spoon to eat my cereal, but wait, i can’t even open my mouth! Mom get down here! I need to find a way to eat or I’ll starve! MOM: So take the spoons of your face. KID: I can’t!, Its stuck on me like a magnet!

15. riah w

WILL THESE COME OFF MOM… THEY WONT MOM WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME (SCREAM)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WHY ME WHY ME WHY ME WHY ME

16. riah w

uh… a little help here these spoons are like sticking to my face HELP HELP HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. NOOB_SAIBOT

um wat r u doing? u a metal head? trying to break a world record? i would not attempt to do this or if i had to do it i would want $1,000,000 in cash!!!

18. Emma_ Star

NO MOM!! Don’t tell all your friends about this!!! WHAT!?!? You sent to picture to everyone in my phone….My life is ruined. I’ll be in the bathroom if you need me… hiding from all the people who are going to see this.

19. Josephine

Listen up mom! Go and send this picture to Guinness World Records 2011 and DEMAND FROM THEM TO PAY ME! ‘Cause I’ll need the money to pay for my surgery to get these spoons off of my face.

20. Natalie,Ireland

The boy is saying :”I need some pudding so i can eat it with my face.Oh and Can I have some Gray Tape to put it ova the Spoons and make it my Halloween Costume?”
    Natalie from Ireland

21. summer-springelephant

i think hed be saying help me cant breath hello here cant u see me i mean gosh some one take a pic if u not going to help

22. the cocopuff

ahhhhhhhh spoons are on my face it is cold, I cant do anything or they will fall off. There is a fly in my mouth,It just went down my throat, I am very hungry, help me help me, who turned off the lights they know I am still in here now I here a nois what is going on.

23. gottahavemypops

A bee is in my mouth, im turning silver, cant eat, still hungry, bee went down my throat, glue is drying, I CANT SEE like this!,

24. gottahavemypops

My eyes hurt, my mouths open, cant close it, my eye itches, its pulling my skin, it really hurts, i don’t know why i did this, my eyes look weird, and im hungry