August 2, 2010

What’s YOUR Sentence?

Posted by at 5:23 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Rainbow_pen

Today's Writing Prompt comes from icebreaker28 on the Speak Up: Games Board, who says. . .

With what you are wearing, you can use the words/phrases below to create a funny and unique sentence!

Favorite Color = Who

Other. . . were climbing a tree outside

Socks = Time
Wearing socks. . . early in the morning
No socks. . . last night
A sock on ONE foot. . . around noon

Pant Color = When
Blue. . . when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!
White. . . when an angry mob surrounded us. UH OH!
Red. . . when our librarian came out of nowhere. WEIRD!
Black. . . when my finger started to turn blue. FREAKY!
Pink. . . when I found out that I forgot to comb my hair! YIKES!
Purple. . . when I saw a flying pig…COOL!
Green. . . when a hamster came up and started to talk to us. CUTE!
Orange. . . when the sky fell down. AHHHHH!
Yellow. . . when I realized that I have an important test tomorrow. BETTER STUDY!
Brown. . . when my foot fell asleep. WAKE UP FOOT!
Other. . . when I burst out laughing for no reason. HA HA!

Then you put it all together in a sentence.

Now that you have created a sentence/phrase, post it below in the Comments so everyone else can see the unique and hilarious sentence that your clothing has made!

Fun! Here is mine:
My teacher and I were climbing a tree outside last night when I burst out laughing for no reason. HA HA!

1. Starrninjarawr

My best friend and I were shopping at the mall last night when I burst out laughing for no reason.HA HA!

2. celine

my sibling and i were climbing a tree outside last nite when i found out i forgot to comb my hair! yikes!

3. Grandesong

My sibling and I were climbing a tree outside early in the morning, when I found out I had forgot to commb my hair. YIKES!
    This is fun!

4. DoubleHelix

My whole family and I were climbing a tree outside last night, when I burst out laughing for no reason. HA HA!

5. ladygurl123

My best friennd and I were climbing a tree outside last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb!EMBARRASING

6. bigbadpoohbear

My whole family and i were climbing a tree outside last night when my finger started to turn blue. FREAKY!!!
    Funny the other day i was climbing my tree in my front yard and got bitten by something. Then yesterday i pulled black liquid out of the bite.

7. Josephine

My teacher and I were arguing at the market last night when I realized that I have an important test tomorrow. BETTER STUDY!
    This thing is COOL!
    BTW: I am wearing a yellow shirt and yellow pants and not wearing any socks ’cause I’m in my Pj’s.)

8. 44maplesyrup

my best friend and i were climbing a tree outside last night when i found out i forgot to comb my hair!YIKES!LOL!

9. sweets99

that’s so funny. i still don’t understand why you and you teacher were climbing a tree at night. FREAKY!!!

10. rickriordanfan

Mine is:
    My best friend and I were riding our bikes down the street last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!
    HEY! I don’t suck my thumb!!!!!

11. vuhladdo

A celebrity and I were climbing a tree last night when our librarian came out of nowhere. WEIRD!
    I like this a lot :)

12. Hope

This is fun.
    My sibling and I were climbing a tree outside last night when our librarian came out of nowhere. WEIRD!
    My favorite colour is purple and i am wearing a flowered white t shirt and a very short red pleated skirt.

13. Katelyn

My best friend and I were shopping at the mall last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!